Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
It gets better and better. What about the rest of the doors and radiators that are to be painted black? Has she just abandoned that idea too? I cant cope with the back and forward and half assed jobs, I'd be riddled with anxiousness looking at everything unfinished. She genuinely believes she lives in a Victorian mansion, the pond, pantry and soon to be paddock for the livestock. You live in a two up two down love, and they can be given great justice by anyone who has sense. But no, Lady Abby of Greenockton has ruined it, all for the gram.
This might be my favourite comment on her tattle to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
Why does she say “my family member”. Surely you’d just say my uncle or nephew or whatever?!
Think she's trying not to say Johnny 🤭 I actually feel for the guy, doing all that work for fuck all. Family or not, they are taking a loan of the guy. The odd job yes, or to help Stuart, but not to renovate their full house for them

Lola123

VIP Member
Not even a star on top of the tree ffs

Is she just gonna change her name every time we make a new thread?
Probably. I reckon she thinks people have amnesia where they simply can’t remember what she was called before

• Haha

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
I paid £500 for all upstairs (three bedroom) and my landing and stairs back in 2016. They still the same deal.. nice thick carpets and still look great with a dog. Paid £600 for my front room which is really thick. Carpet right quoted me about 2.5k and what wasn’t the best carpet either. She’s mad for not shopping around. She will go on about quality ect lol

Skank_hunt_42

6EB27758-0185-4A33-A2E5-C6053ECE42A1.jpeg
6CBE46B6-44FB-470D-B7BD-A7C291924BC2.jpeg

She’s even constantly repeating herself with her written captions now. How many times does she have to say they’ll pay the carpets off early?!