Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was thinking her current bedroom furniture must have cost a bit because that company can be expensive, it’s also nicer than what she wants to change too, that’s my opinion but just seems it would match more things as she changes her mind every 5 minutes at least plain white will be able to keep up rather than the French chateau style

Reactions: 4

Lottieloubert

It’s just such a weird thing to be putting on finance, I’ve never heard of anyone getting flooring on finance before!
Of all the things. If she’d got the bathroom done when they moved in and put it on finance you could understand because it’s rank! Or even sorting out a cheap kitchen on finance to tide them over before the ‘extension’ because…. That kitchen is also rank, and worse now she’s covered it in paint and stickers. But herringbone floors? In a house riddled with damp and an ancient kitchen and bathroom?? the girls actually lost her mind!!
exactly! Also I know ya can cover flooring while getting work down but from my own experience they still get ruined/shabby when doing bathrooms etc and if she wants a bathroom, wall knocked down in kitchen and an extension and new kitchen why is she bothering 😂

Reactions: 4

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I just don't understand why she has such a big fucking fridge for the two of them?! As she said, she'll never fill it...

Reactions: 3

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
The cat hair🤮 she cleans on top, does she clean the inside? I bet they get a nice layer of cat chair every time they make toast 🤢 she’s vile, there’s no way I’d be letting my cats in the kitchen if they were gonna leave all that hair where I make food. Neat freak but doesn’t care about what germs her cat are leaving all over the kitchen counter
And cleaning spray! 🤢 she’s gross

• Sick

TheHuns

Honestly she’s an absolute tit. She wants all of this but has bothered to plaster before even thinking. And it’s only going to work out cheaper if she can source cheap wood, and I doubt she’ll go looking for wood, chop it up and let it dry out. She’ll spend a fortune on bags of wood from home bargains and she’ll think she’s mint. Or she’ll stick some twigs in and be a smug bastard

Why hasn’t she sorted that awful blind or painted above the window?

She’s throws away money on utter rubbish yet scrimps on the more important items. She thinks this view is goals?!
I can’t understand that part next to the window on the left, is it patchy paint or where she’s painted wet plaster ?

Absolutely! When I bought my flat I made the mistake of going a bit mad with spending and buying lots of shiny new things. Little did I know I would be made redundant very soon after moving in and didn’t have a penny set aside for emergencies.

Thankfully everything worked out okay but it was a huge lesson learned!!
Yup! Done the exact same myself. We live and learn eh 🤦🏽‍♀️😂