Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
She hates everything in that house, such a poor buy. They should have just waited….

Reactions: 4

Magentamarathon

Oh everything's like fuck all! Whilst the room doesn't seem tiny, it's a poor shape of a room. It's too narrow for a dark colour that brings it in even more. And don't get me started on all the shit she has in it. If I had a hatchet, that awful display unit in the far corner would be made in to firewood. It does not suit the room. It's an awkward piece of furniture that fits nowhere and is pointless. Nothing blends or flows, she's so so manic!
You can't turn it into firewood, she hasn't got a real fire remember 😆 even if she does have the hearth tools to go with the fake fire 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Scar14

VIP Member
Imagine a baby in that house when it’s already so cramped😂 poor kid will never learn to crawl/walk seeing as there’s literally no space to

Scar14

VIP Member
Gloss black…. H O W L I N G!!! I so wish we hadn’t spotted it because now she will change the paint!! 😂😂😂😂
She won’t though will she😂 she’ll do it anyway, realises we were right and that it looks trashy and then she’ll make some bullshit excuse about how Johnny said it would look better another colour and paint it again 😂

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
She just has so much stuff. Why does she need so many perfumes / skin care stuff / hair stuff??

What is the need? Maybe I'm just a minimalist, but I have one / two perfumes, one / two face products & one hair product 😂

Penguin12

She hasn’t seen her mum since she walked out the door that day. Oh… that’s funny, I swear she said only a couple of months ago that they HAD to move from the area as her family knows she lives there and she regularly bumps into them
Did she not say she once saw them in a street to her near her home.

Keep up with the stories Abs.

Baad_sheep

Has she took the super thick wallpaper shite off the hallway? Now there’s a picture of the stairs with the black gloss and plaster lines everywhere I’m confused
Probs the cats ruined it by using it as a scratching post as seen in previous photos lol
She probs had to remove it as it was not functional anymore

• Haha