Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I wonder if that was a gift from Stu’s family. She’s said they can’t afford to buy anything else for the house this month after the paint and they’re not cheap.

Reactions: 2

Baad_sheep

Yeah he would suit a fade into the long part on top. Just seems soo drastic, like it makes the top part look like a toupee. Which is a shame as he is fairly handsome but it does nothing for him

Stu looks like he's breathing really fast in the latest story. Poor guy I hope he's OK.
Probs sitting there with Abby rabbiting on into his ear about the secret garden and he is calculating how many pay day loans he's gonna need to take out in order to shut her up!

Scar14

VIP Member
How long has she been wearing that outfit for? It looks like she’s split food down it. She’s bogging

Nosyparker86

Baffling, if they had the money for the land, why not use that to either get a new kitchen, barstool or windows.. Them by the land later on, the neighbor clearly doesn’t want it. I don’t get it. Does she know think she can get a mortgage for the land, therefor it’s not really debt as she was so anti debt until the mortgage.. (until she realised Stu would get one) 😂😂
Typos everywhere 😂 I should read back before hitting send. Bartstools 🤪

a.pain

VIP Member
Wtf is going on with her face with those big rosey cheeks lol why do people insist on using these ridiculous filters 😅 surely it would be better to just show your actual skin!
Agreed I came here to say I can’t stand these bloody filters! She looks like something from the uncanny valley

Nosyparker86

Honestly she’s an absolute tit. She wants all of this but has bothered to plaster before even thinking. And it’s only going to work out cheaper if she can source cheap wood, and I doubt she’ll go looking for wood, chop it up and let it dry out. She’ll spend a fortune on bags of wood from home bargains and she’ll think she’s mint. Or she’ll stick some twigs in and be a smug bastard
I’m sure she said someone bought wood for cheap and it done them all year. So you are wrong 🙃😂