Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily1999

Does anyone else think she's bought followers? Really low engagement on her posts for someone that has so many

Reactions: 2

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Defo not allowed on the sofa is she. Poor babe
Omg yes!!! That ponytail was ridiculous 🤣 she wore it in all her holiday photos and it was soo fake looking. Her natural hair was lovely! I don't get why she wore it.

And the lip fillers 🫣 the permanent pursed hole in between the lips that looked like she was sucking an invisible straw all time lol she clearly went to the cheapest person she could find instead of researching a reputable practice. But that's Abby, she just rushes everything.

omg no I need to see these lip fillers

Reactions: 1

Nosyparker86

She will be loving the trolls think she’s rich. With our comments of the endless pit of money. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She will be loving the trolls think she’s rich. With our comments of the endless pit of money. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE
I don’t just think poor stus been made take a credit card out. Saving every penny aged well from last week didn’t it?

• Haha

Magee

VIP Member
This is outrageous!!! Why is she going for such expensive products that are just going to get ruined by her thousands of cats.

My sister recently got flooring and carpets (including underlay etc) in her 4 bed new build and it was nowhere near £6k. She’s tuned to the moon
Unreal!

teabob

Is she still private? I’m blocked even though I only watched her stories twice and liked a post. Would love more screenshots

Scar14

VIP Member
Anyone else piss themselves at the “fresh trim👌🏻“ story💀💀💀 That is most definitely NOT a fresh trim hun it’s literally bald then a random greasy patch of hair plonked on top like a toupee, did his 3 year old niece do that when she was round earlier? If looks bledy awful😂😂
I actually showed my partner the picture and said he looks like an iced gem😂

• Haha

a.pain

VIP Member
The wardrobes will look shit sorry, 2 mirrored doors the rest normal. Go away. Eat paint
You’d think but I’ve got the same (but smaller) and it looks nice. We had a joiner build it in though. It is a massive job not like building a MALM set of drawers! Hope the dream team is up to it