Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurjade

why does she think we care about how much gas and electricity she uses and why does she feel the need to drag it out over 92173 stories *yawn* 😴 and the stupid laughs she does mid word

Reactions: 4

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I s
Is she trolling us? Did she seriously just basically pour hot water onto the floor.. in a damp house.
“This is how I always clean my radiators”
No you fucking don’t. Absolutely not. Bat shit crazy!
I saw this on tik tok yesterday so she's passing it off as her own idea as per. Abby ffs just use a feather duster like the rest of us

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
Next thread title someone please mention rehoming Bella. It breaks my heart she seems like such a lovely dog! So sad she is either locked in kitchen when cats have the whole house or put outside with no shelter. She was an indoor dog so she won’t be used to being left outside so much.x
And its far too cold!

Rainbow2011

Surely shed have to work a whole 12 months to be entitled to maternity pay? Unless it's different in the civil service? 🧐
I'm sure she has already clued herself up on it already. 🙄 She would likely be entitled to something despite being a job hopper, however depending on how quickly she decides the job is not for her will determine what she gets and where from! (Work/government & statutory/enhanced)

loudex17

I can’t remember, did she tell her followers about the black mould/woodworm, or did us tattlers find this on the home report? I thought the whole point of them staying in the flat for a while, once the keys were handed over for the house, was for the mould and woodworm issue to be sorted, but obvs that didn’t go down.