Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QwertyBert

C’mon! It must be one of you lot that we encouraging her to spaff cash on that strip of waste land?!

Reactions: 4

Xanadu81

Abby gal, the sticky barcode label is still on the bottom of your cheap and nasty orange juice jug.

She makes me as nauseous as all that processed food in her tacky fridge.

Just a thought is the shops she buys from not ones that take Klarna? H&M, B&M … the island was from
Studio … I mean each to their own, I’ve used Klarna for most of my kids ‘big ticket’ Xmas presents. But I use my head, won’t be taking anything out until it’s paid off and … not buy absolute tat with it 🤷‍♀️

Has she always had an email address in her bio? Its funny because for someone that has their email address in their bio I’ve never seen her collab with anyone 🤭

This is outrageous!!! Why is she going for such expensive products that are just going to get ruined by her thousands of cats.

My sister recently got flooring and carpets (including underlay etc) in her 4 bed new build and it was nowhere near £6k. She’s tuned to the moon
Because she just wants to prove to us Fanny's that she's rich.

That's all. Lol

Zeebs20

This is outrageous!!! Why is she going for such expensive products that are just going to get ruined by her thousands of cats.

My sister recently got flooring and carpets (including underlay etc) in her 4 bed new build and it was nowhere near £6k. She’s tuned to the moon

Attachments

Just caught up, she said the same thing 3 times, I thought I’d gone back by accident and watched the same thing again… I hadn’t. I feel like buying more expensive carpets and scrimping on the fitting is classic abby. No thought & poor execution has been her Moto since day 1. For example, a brand new cooker & fridge that don’t fit, a sofa that isn’t going to fit, the black gloss, I feel like yous understand. She’s smug as anything, who cares if the up stairs and downstairs floor match, they’re on different floors 🤣 also the cats on the samples 🤮 also don’t believe stu was allowed any input on choosing, what Princess abby wants, Abby gets.
I’m not gunna lie, I have had a close affiliation with carpet right for my entire life, she’s being completely ripped off, they’ve literally seen her coming. I bet when she went to price them she told them they own the house cause that’s her personality at this point.
I just cannot believe she's got all this money now 🤣 1000% they are getting ripped off, but she has no self control as seen lol

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I only found her account by accidentally clicking on her tattle thread and she is one of my favourite accounts right now.
I'm currently doing a renovation and have an actual pantry. Oh I've got a proper kitchen island too 😆
I don't have any black gloss though, although I do need to paint the skirting boards and doors. 🤔

I'm excited for sofa delivery day!!
I did this with Sophie and Dave.. Good old tattle 🤣😂

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
She could have a fridge freezer half the size of this one and she still wouldn’t fill it with her processed crap

Zeebs20

Antique veg

To put it into perspective, her house was about 70 grand…spending 6k on flooring means she would have spent around 10% of the value of her entire property on flooring 😂 I am howling! HOWLING!!
Omg so true! None of the things she is doing is adding value to her home. If she were to sell it (which she won’t as it’s her 🤪 forever 🤪 home) she would be in negative equity. Fucking fanny

lunatics_thelotofthem

Also, that story where she shows the back of the house - there are no chimney stacks. Surely that suggests that there isn’t an actual chimney for her precious log burner? Certainly doesn’t look like there is a chimney breast upstairs.
no I will actually die if there isn’t even a chimney breast 😂

Right Ive Had to investigate further….

I have no idea what I’m looking for but there does appear to be lack of chimney…… any experts on here who can advise further
66720057-C09C-46A2-AB52-7649DEE2EF78.png

• Haha
She wasn’t on them long enough for them to actually have any real affect on her. Silly cow. Her weight gain was from her eating habits.
She actually has a whole highlight on health and how bad her eating was and how she was eating healthier and running etc. 16 weeks ago so obviously never stuck to it 😂

• Haha