Home With Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! I wondered why she was suddenly arranging flowers to look like shop bought/florist ones when previously she’d never done anything like it 😂
I’d say it’s terrible but that’s her all over. She will trample anyone, has no loyalty and will steal ideas instead of thinking up her own. I always felt like she was envious of the Suffolk nest and her home location but Rose has a lovely home too. She should appreciate her life a lot more. I’ll always remember when her dad bought her a car (brand new off the forecourt) and instead of being happy and grateful she moaned it wasn’t cool enough 🙄 that’s just her all over, never satisfied.
I'd say location of Rose is nicer than Suffolk Nest. Is Suffolk Next round the CP area?
Yes definitely some jealously there I think, the change in her account was so obvious. The amount of stuff Rose is gifted and accepts is obscene too!

Reactions: 1
I'd say location of Rose is nicer than Suffolk Nest. Is Suffolk Next round the CP area?
Yes definitely some jealously there I think, the change in her account was so obvious. The amount of stuff Rose is gifted and accepts is obscene too!
No I think Suffolk nest is Woodbridge way. She certainly seems more rural, you can see from the garden shots. There’s nowhere around CP with that kind of view as it’s too built up. She might be westerfield but I always thought when Rose visited it was when she went into Woodbridge which is why I think that way but I could be wrong 😬 at least the Suffolk nest has been careful with what she shows and with her new floristry venture seems to have stopped showing her children.

Yes I’ve said here before that Rose accepts absolutely anything. However saying that - she sells EVERYTHING! I’ve just had a look on Facebook and can see endless listings of her freebies and they’re not cheap what’s she’s asking. She even has the cheek to sell her gifted icandys that are in disgusting condition! Doesn’t she have a heart to gift them to baby banks and mums in need? I really have a moral issue with accepting items, using them and not even caring for them and then asking others for money. She’s got a broken olli Ella bedside table, a great little trading company table, lamps, baskets, white company items (that definitely look worse for wear), a brand new boxed Stokke highchair and a used one, all sorts of rubbish and even the brita stuff she recently did an ad for! She has no shame. Yesterday she uploaded stories ready for her Emma mattress ad today 🙄

Reactions: 2
No I think Suffolk nest is Woodbridge way. She certainly seems more rural, you can see from the garden shots. There’s nowhere around CP with that kind of view as it’s too built up. She might be westerfield but I always thought when Rose visited it was when she went into Woodbridge which is why I think that way but I could be wrong 😬 at least the Suffolk nest has been careful with what she shows and with her new floristry venture seems to have stopped showing her children.

Yes I’ve said here before that Rose accepts absolutely anything. However saying that - she sells EVERYTHING! I’ve just had a look on Facebook and can see endless listings of her freebies and they’re not cheap what’s she’s asking. She even has the cheek to sell her gifted icandys that are in disgusting condition! Doesn’t she have a heart to gift them to baby banks and mums in need? I really have a moral issue with accepting items, using them and not even caring for them and then asking others for money. She’s got a broken olli Ella bedside table, a great little trading company table, lamps, baskets, white company items (that definitely look worse for wear), a brand new boxed Stokke highchair and a used one, all sorts of rubbish and even the brita stuff she recently did an ad for! She has no shame. Yesterday she uploaded stories ready for her Emma mattress ad today 🙄
Surprised she needs to sell all the freebies they seem loaded and her husband is a director at numerous company’s ! Only took me a few minutes to find out

• Haha
Surprised she needs to sell all the freebies they seem loaded and her husband is a director at numerous company’s ! Only took me a few minutes to find out
Likes to appear they have money that they don’t 😂 he definitely had a wedge behind him when they met, he’s 12 years older after all which is why they got such a big house. However now they have 4 children I can understand why they’re so cramped. I think they live very frugally and she’s good at making it appear they’re affluent.
The biggest giveaway for me with money is they haven’t moved - there have been umpteen appropriate properties, there’s lots of lovely newly renovated houses in her area and further afield but I don’t think they have the budget. There were so many I saw that seemed right up her street for their family size and the content she puts out. She had the icandys up for like £150 as I mentioned it previously but she’s very generously lowered them to less than £100 🤨 her bugaboo is still on for £150

Suffolk Nest is definitely not Woodbridge, she wishes 🤣
That's so disgusting that she's selling her freebies on fb. She literally accepts everything she's gifted, I remember at one point she had a new dining table every month

Suffolk Nest is definitely not Woodbridge, she wishes 🤣
That's so disgusting that she's selling her freebies on fb. She literally accepts everything she's gifted, I remember at one point she had a new dining table every month
🤣 I’d love to know where she is as there are no clues anywhere!
Yes I completely agree. It’s one thing accepting everything offered, but it’s another one using it and then reselling it for your own advantage 🙄

🤣 I’d love to know where she is as there are no clues anywhere!
Yes I completely agree. It’s one thing accepting everything offered, but it’s another one using it and then reselling it for your own advantage 🙄
Hahaha I know me too. The clue is in the field behind but have no idea where that is 🤣

• Haha
Suffolk Nest is in Ipswich. I’ve followed her for ages and she often used to mention it. I used to really like her and found her quite down to earth and, dare I say, relatable. Now it’s just all about her flower business, gifted spa days/hotel stays and pushing the ads for all the freebies she receives. And funnily enough she never mentions Ipswich now - it’s all Woodbridge/Darsham/Snape/Aldeburgh - I wonder why 🤔🤣

When I first started following Suffolk nest I thought she lived in Orford but she actually does live in Ipswich
I actually live by the Suffolk Coast 😃

She usually suddenly does stories just before an ad so it boosts the number of people that will see it. She’s said about letting people know where she’s been but then hasn’t posted to say 😂 I can’t think anyone actually cares tbh. She’s so bad at this.

And the cheek of her to upload that Brita reel the other day of the children getting ready for school when she’s listed the tap for sale on Facebook 🥴

• Wow
How has she got so many followers? She really is so flaky. I owe you an explanation… but nope, not going to post one…

Reactions: 3
She usually suddenly does stories just before an ad so it boosts the number of people that will see it. She’s said about letting people know where she’s been but then hasn’t posted to say 😂 I can’t think anyone actually cares tbh. She’s so bad at this.

And the cheek of her to upload that Brita reel the other day of the children getting ready for school when she’s listed the tap for sale on Facebook 🥴
i didn’t get that!! I was thinking who makes their kids put on their school uniform in the summer holidays as a “practice run” what a joke!! She’s been so inconsistent for so long… how does she still have so many followers!?! Do we think she buys bots?? Xxx

i didn’t get that!! I was thinking who makes their kids put on their school uniform in the summer holidays as a “practice run” what a joke!! She’s been so inconsistent for so long… how does she still have so many followers!?! Do we think she buys bots?? Xxx
Someone who’s desperate to look better than they are. She gets very little engagement. I’ll have to look at her stats to see if there is any suspicious increase and I think bot accounts are fairly easy to find on the follower list. When I get a moment I’ll have to investigate xx

Bets on the announcement (if she can be bothered to tell us) being pregnancy/having had covid/moving house/launching a design business…?