Home With Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really shocked me too, she’s made no attempts whatsoever to protect their location. A lot of Instagram accounts rarely show the front of their house or the house name/number. I hope selling her soul and her family’s privacy is worth it for some freebies.
I’m actually surprised with the rise of Instagram home accounts that there haven’t been loads of cases of people being stalked/broken into. It took me all of 5 minutes to find this woman’s house

Reactions: 2
I’m actually surprised with the rise of Instagram home accounts that there haven’t been loads of cases of people being stalked/broken into. It took me all of 5 minutes to find this woman’s house
It gives me such panic to think of all these children online with no thought for their security, with open profiles and things on the internet so accessible and easy to find, there could be some really horrible people out there. What makes it worse is you can see from the photos she’s posted online they don’t have anything like cctv or a ring doorbell!
I’ve known a few Instagram accounts that have been broken into and they were much more private than rose so it could be a coincidence.

It gives me such panic to think of all these children online with no thought for their security, with open profiles and things on the internet so accessible and easy to find, there could be some really horrible people out there. What makes it worse is you can see from the photos she’s posted online they don’t have anything like cctv or a ring doorbell!
I’ve known a few Instagram accounts that have been broken into and they were much more private than rose so it could be a coincidence.
Slightly off topic but I’m also surprised about the amount of people who are starting ‘baby Instagram accounts’ a friend of mine had a baby recently and I was chatting to her and asked to see a photo of the baby and she said ‘I’ve got an Instagram page for her if you want to follow’ ... 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic but I’m also surprised about the amount of people who are starting ‘baby Instagram accounts’ a friend of mine had a baby recently and I was chatting to her and asked to see a photo of the baby and she said ‘I’ve got an Instagram page for her if you want to follow’ ... 😳
I definitely think it’s the “in” thing to have an Instagram just for your baby/child. Before all of the children were shown, rose mostly showed the girls and was heavy on the baby content. I guess it’s popular but I don’t want strangers knowing everything about my child 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a 5th just for the content. She always says she only had the 4th because she had 6 coat hooks 🤷🏼‍♀️

I definitely think it’s the “in” thing to have an Instagram just for your baby/child. Before all of the children were shown, rose mostly showed the girls and was heavy on the baby content. I guess it’s popular but I don’t want strangers knowing everything about my child 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a 5th just for the content. She always says she only had the 4th because she had 6 coat hooks 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because she had 6 coat hooks 😂😂 hilarious, yeah I mean .. IMO the only people who are following specific baby pages are mums who also have their own baby pages.. and... weirdos 🤷🏼‍♀️ Saying that.. I’m childless and I do follow rose, but only for the house content!

I’d definitely sell my soul for the wood burner she got gifted!!! Oh and her shutters!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been really quiet recently, so much for her “schedule”

I only thought of her as I’ve just been browsing Facebook marketplace (I’m hoping to find something I can upcycle) and she’s literally listed tons of gifted items! All of the iCandy prams, cotswold company items, baby items and furniture. She is unreal. The least she could do is donate them to someone in need for free especially as she didn’t pay for them and the prams are in a disgusting condition, so I doubt anyone wants to pay for them 🤮

• Wow
...well that new “timetable” of posting different themes each day didn’t last long did it! 🙄

• Haha
Think it lasted all of two weeks 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve followed for about a year now I think and she’s never been very good at consistency or regular posting. She’s a bit all over the place

Yay she’s back. Said no one.
She was meant to return last Monday 🙄 I honestly don’t know how brands bother with her. She’s so inconsistent and flighty. Guarantee she’s only back to up engagement and appear on the algorithm ready for an ad

Didn’t she just get a new ‘kettle of dreams’ and make a big song and dance about how perfect it was and how she bought it? Now she’s whoring herself out for a shite one.

Reactions: 2
she’s SO boring. She “came back” but so far has only posted ads or gifted items, or been on the beg. I just think her heart isn’t in it and she should stop. Her weekly routine was meant to return ages ago and hasn’t.

She’s so bone idle. She 10000% wants to compete with her sister in law but can’t. Bet she’s insanely jealous they’re having another baby 😂

she’s SO boring. She “came back” but so far has only posted ads or gifted items, or been on the beg. I just think her heart isn’t in it and she should stop. Her weekly routine was meant to return ages ago and hasn’t.

She’s so bone idle. She 10000% wants to compete with her sister in law but can’t. Bet she’s insanely jealous they’re having another baby 😂
who is her sister in law???