Home With Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…oh good, another ad… it’s just ad, giveaway, ad… at the moment - with a few begging for likes chucked in! 🤨😆🙄 Also nowadays her profile says she’s split living between rural town and seaside coast -must be needing stuff for her second seaside home then! 🙄🧐😏🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
…oh good, another ad… it’s just ad, giveaway, ad… at the moment - with a few begging for likes chucked in! 🤨😆🙄
It’s ridiculous how she even gets all these ads and giveaways. She’s so bloody boring!!! I think she just needs to call it a day.

Reactions: 2
The last two posts haven’t been ads which is nice. Shame they’re just rubbish, the pic, the caption, the lot. Like @Esme says, she needs to call it a day!

So now she’s promoting Noom under the guise of helping her with eating problems !
I thought noom was sold as a weight loss solution ?

She’s had a few dodgy sponsors related to weight loss- those digital scales the other week come to mind. All with the caveat that she is trying to have a healthier relationship with food and body image. She is very slim, appears to have a fairly restrictive diet and exercises a lot. I worry that her relationship with food and her body is disordered and I don’t think her partnering with these companies is healthy at all

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised she’s advertising weight loss - she does have issues (I knew her as teenagers/young adult). Have you seen how tiny the portions of food are for the children? How little she buys in their weekly shop? How obsessed she is with portion control? The children would never be allowed a chocolate bar, it’s always dates, Greek yoghurt with honey or apple slices. It’s all about moderation yet she is teaching her children her habits and attitude to food 😔

I also don’t think she’s happy at the moment. She has seemed on a very downward spiral recently and I think her quietness is due to them not moving. She’s always been about the money and the status. The way she worded about them not moving and redecorating the house they’re in I could just tell she’s very annoyed. I feel especially with Instagram, it’s even more needed for her to have moved, content and status, which is sad. She should just be happy and enjoy their life.

Another white sahm mum with large house who by the looks of things is quiet affluent. When is this going to end on IG ? where is the diversity from advertisers ? She is desperate for attention and to make a business from exploiting her young children. Considers herself to be some sort of guru when it comes to parenting. I tell you what she is a guru of making money by coming across as your friend, just helping you out guys whilst rinsing you of all your hard earned cash...... 😡
I know her house, a friend of mine lives a few doors down. It's not very big, and it's pretty small for a family of 6. It must have doubled in value since they bought it, so I'm surprised they haven't upsized. Perhaps they are saving for school fees?

Reactions: 3
I know her house, a friend of mine lives a few doors down. It's not very big, and it's pretty small for a family of 6. It must have doubled in value since they bought it, so I'm surprised they haven't upsized. Perhaps they are saving for school fees?
I doubt they’re going to be able to send all four to the nearest private school. She’s in the right area but I just don’t see them going there especially as they’re in the closest primary school not the private one. I also would dare say they aren’t as affluent as they appear.

Reactions: 1
They’ve never struck me as affluent, other than the fact they have a holiday cottage… everything in the house is high street or #kindlygifted

They’ve never struck me as affluent, other than the fact they have a holiday cottage… everything in the house is high street or #kindlygifted
Have we ever seen the holiday cottage ?
Just wonder where it is as I’m a local and I’m nosey 😂
House prices are ridiculous in the coastal area where we are

Her parents were very well off as you can see from her mums house and I’m pretty sure the holiday cottage is from her or his parents.

It’s in southwold so I’m certain it was bought years ago before prices boomed. She’s never shown much of it, inside or out, nothing location wise, which makes me even more certain it isn’t theirs. She’s shows everything about her house, it’s scary.

Reactions: 4
Which post?
It might have been stories. She showed herself in a new dress but she looked very gaunt and had several veins popping out on the arm you could see. Her smiles don’t seem genuine either.

Does anyone know why her and The Suffolk Nest (aka the Prolific Bot Buyer) fell out?

Does anyone know why her and The Suffolk Nest (aka the Prolific Bot Buyer) fell out?
Didn’t know they had but now you mention it she hasn’t gone round there. I’d put my money on Rose being too intense/obsessed/needy and trying to ride on Suffolk nests coat tails?

Didn’t know they had but now you mention it she hasn’t gone round there. I’d put my money on Rose being too intense/obsessed/needy and trying to ride on Suffolk nests coat tails?
Seems like they've fallen out since Suffolk Nest turned her page into full on floristry and making it her job. After that Rose came out with the whole changing up her page, mama Monday, tacos Tuesday and posting her own floral tutorials etc so feel like there might be a bit of jealously there? They've unfollowed eachother.

• Wow
Seems like they've fallen out since Suffolk Nest turned her page into full on floristry and making it her job. After that Rose came out with the whole changing up her page, mama Monday, tacos Tuesday and posting her own floral tutorials etc so feel like there might be a bit of jealously there? They've unfollowed eachother.
Wow! I wondered why she was suddenly arranging flowers to look like shop bought/florist ones when previously she’d never done anything like it 😂
I’d say it’s terrible but that’s her all over. She will trample anyone, has no loyalty and will steal ideas instead of thinking up her own. I always felt like she was envious of the Suffolk nest and her home location but Rose has a lovely home too. She should appreciate her life a lot more. I’ll always remember when her dad bought her a car (brand new off the forecourt) and instead of being happy and grateful she moaned it wasn’t cool enough 🙄 that’s just her all over, never satisfied.