Home With Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not keen. Literally forced herself into becoming insta famous by writing feel sorry for me posts because I’m not getting any followers.

Reactions: 2
Constantly exploiting her children for follows too. They’re gonna regret some of those tiktok dances when they’re older that’s for sure!

Constantly exploiting her children for follows too. They’re gonna regret some of those tiktok dances when they’re older that’s for sure!
She’s turning into hunters and heels, sorry, I mean ByLaurenMcDermott. Selling this faux wholesome family. It’s so sickly and vomit inducing, I feel so sorry for the kids being dragged into it.

Another white sahm mum with large house who by the looks of things is quiet affluent. When is this going to end on IG ? where is the diversity from advertisers ? She is desperate for attention and to make a business from exploiting her young children. Considers herself to be some sort of guru when it comes to parenting. I tell you what she is a guru of making money by coming across as your friend, just helping you out guys whilst rinsing you of all your hard earned cash...... 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to know rose a few years ago. I was surprised when I discovered her on Instagram and what she was up to. She was so ambitious but it looks like she gave it all up to have babies and be a SAHM (obviously nothing wrong with that at all but if you’d known her prior, this is the last thing you’d expect her to have done!). She seems to have married a much older man and perhaps it’s what he wanted. I can’t agree with the way she shows her children so much. Even though I didn’t know where she lived, she’s made it so painfully obvious. She also posts as if they live in the countryside and they definitely do not 🤣
All I can say is you’d never ever know we were similar ages, I don’t know if it’s the sunshine, running or 4 children but she has aged so much.
It’s driving me mad the way she keeps getting shutters gifted and they’re clearly coming in to work during lockdown. I’m not sure I’d want to risk my family just for the sake of some free shutters.

I used to know rose a few years ago. I was surprised when I discovered her on Instagram and what she was up to. She was so ambitious but it looks like she gave it all up to have babies and be a SAHM (obviously nothing wrong with that at all but if you’d known her prior, this is the last thing you’d expect her to have done!). She seems to have married a much older man and perhaps it’s what he wanted. I can’t agree with the way she shows her children so much. Even though I didn’t know where she lived, she’s made it so painfully obvious. She also posts as if they live in the countryside and they definitely do not 🤣
All I can say is you’d never ever know we were similar ages, I don’t know if it’s the sunshine, running or 4 children but she has aged so much.
It’s driving me mad the way she keeps getting shutters gifted and they’re clearly coming in to work during lockdown. I’m not sure I’d want to risk my family just for the sake of some free shutters.
This made me giggle, she posts all these pretty cottages and country side so you really would think she lived somewhere rural!

How old is she then? She looks about 38?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really does not live rural! We live in the same town, and yes we have the countryside and field views but it’s a good distance.
She’s 32, September 1988 🤣 I think her husband is possibly late 30s likely early 40s though so quite a bit older.

• Haha
She really does not live rural! We live in the same town, and yes we have the countryside and field views but it’s a good distance.
She’s 32, September 1988 🤣 I think her husband is possibly late 30s likely early 40s though so quite a bit older.
32??!!?!! No way!!!!!!! What does her husband do? Is she from money?

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes 32 for definite 🤣 honestly when I found her account after all these years I was gobsmacked at how she’d changed. I don’t really know what her husband does, she never really mentions it other than lights/electronics? I don’t know if he works locally or travels, but he must earn a good amount to feed 4 children 😂 although they eat like bloody sparrows if you ask me.

It’s hard to say if she comes from money as I didn’t really know much about her family except her parents were well off, she was definitely a typical rich girl (her dad bought her first car for example) and they lived in an expensive area of town. I think she met her husband who earned good money, had money and so they bought the house they’re in now and did it up. I imagine she earns a little bit through Instagram though and they have a lot of gifted items.

Reactions: 1
When i first found her account i thought she just had two girls, only just recently i noticed the boys!! She must have had them at a young ish age? I think she’ll be popping out a 5th one just to stay relevant

• Haha
@Cubalibra until recently she never showed or spoke about her boys. It’s clear the girls are favourite. When she did her first reel that’s when suddenly she showed the boys more (oh and when she got gifted something for their bedroom 🤣)

• Haha
So she has managed to fill her house with stuff and renovate but she can’t find a new kettle in the same way. #begbegbeg

• Haha
I really love this woman’s house.. I’m looking for one or a similar style, but I’m really surprised by the information that people put out there... I was able to find her house on street view, find out when they bought it, how much for etc etc all because she literally left a comment a while back, saying what number and street she lived on lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely if you’re gonna be a public ‘insta famous’ page you’d be abit more careful...

I really love this woman’s house.. I’m looking for one or a similar style, but I’m really surprised by the information that people put out there... I was able to find her house on street view, find out when they bought it, how much for etc etc all because she literally left a comment a while back, saying what number and street she lived on lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely if you’re gonna be a public ‘insta famous’ page you’d be abit more careful...
I just don't think these huns care. Surely if they did they wouldn't be posting close ups of their children 24/7.

I just don't think these huns care. Surely if they did they wouldn't be posting close ups of their children 24/7.
Yeah I actually cannot stand ‘mummy Pages’ or just pages that constantly show their kids, let your kids be kids! They are individuals who havnt consented to this, it’s so bizarre and icky to me, the odd cute photo here or there is fine, but stop telling the world every aspect of your kids life eugh

This really shocked me too, she’s made no attempts whatsoever to protect their location. A lot of Instagram accounts rarely show the front of their house or the house name/number. I hope selling her soul and her family’s privacy is worth it for some freebies.

I do find it strange that they have clearly outgrown their house with the 4 kids, the girls have box rooms and the boys share. Their bathroom is tiny! She talks about moving or renovating, I don’t get the dithering at all! They have no room for those kids to grow. Given the area they live in, their budget should surely cover a much more spacious country pile within 20 minutes of the town centre.
Plus they have the house in southwold! Although she doesn’t share much of that and I wonder if the wider family share that property, either on her side or her husbands..?