Home With Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree!! She has zero content! Don’t even think she can score any giveaways… she’s resorted to scented water 🙄 🧐 and basically begging for likes.

Reactions: 2
I agree!! She has zero content! Don’t even think she can score any giveaways… she’s resorted to scented water 🙄 🧐 and basically begging for likes.
The scented water bottle is an absolute joke. Claiming she doesn’t drink enough and is worried about sugar and additives. It screams unhealthy. Can’t have squash passing the lips of her or her children.

What I find strange and really frustrating is she’s always gone on about making better choices for the environment but has snapped up lots of ads with primark, who to me are the complete opposite of what she’s previously preached. She claimed at the end of September she had enough reel likes to do 3 giveaways this month…we’re almost at the end and yet to see 1!

I can’t believe she’s put up a reel today of an event she attended with her children two weeks ago in half term. If I was the brand that had invited her I’d be so annoyed especially as half term is over.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe for someone who’s been so down your throat about sustainability and the environment and even gives her children snacks that only come in paper wrappers that she happily works with companies like primark and matalan!

Although it certainly seems like her page is totally dried up and nobody is interested. She’s had her command hook post on sponsored for weeks now 😂

This woman has re-appeared after a long hiatus. I find her a really strange person. Un-hinged, not her true authentic self and like she “blows” as soon as she puts the camera down!

Reactions: 3
This woman has re-appeared after a long hiatus. I find her a really strange person. Un-hinged, not her true authentic self and like she “blows” as soon as she puts the camera down!
She is! I know her and I think she needs to accept she doesn’t have the determination, dedication or drive to stick to Instagram. She is incredibly lazy and doesn’t want to work hard. I am incredibly doubtful she’s back as she claims. She is SO inconsistent it’s a joke.

I’m baffled!! She’s come back after 3 months of radio silence… and she has made her comeback with another ad! … totally agree she is not her authentic self - it comes across so strange now that she’s been away because it’s so easy to see right through the act.

She is! I know her and I think she needs to accept she doesn’t have the determination, dedication or drive to stick to Instagram. She is incredibly lazy and doesn’t want to work hard. I am incredibly doubtful she’s back as she claims. She is SO inconsistent it’s a joke.
She does come across as lazy, that’s it! You have to spill more tea on her tea🫖 on her! She is completely entitled, bored of herself and her life it would seem but at the same time wants people to think he life is perfect cost and ‘rosey’. She can’t explain her break aside from the fact that clearly couldn’t be arsed & the payment of an ad lured her back in kicking and screaming. Puts me right off these customers. Pretty obvious she will tout preserving mental health etc as one of the reasons. She might as well bore off again, she brings zero to the table. Oh and the ads she’s forced upon us are fake af & yawnsome, just like her!

I got too hung up on the weird hair swishing in the video, my hair is so strong and thick now because I quit drinking #hairextensions WTF?
I didn’t actually read the post at first because I thought it was just about a hair cut ! Since she’s come back I’ve found her content as boring as ever ! But now she’s spicing things up with her alcohol addiction! Obviously fair play to her if she did have a problem but I’m not sure I would she sharing it all over Instagram
I have always thought she looked unhealthy but couldn’t understand why when she was always eating so healthy and chugging back those green smoothies.I always felt like a pig with the breakfasts and dinners we would eat 🤣 but just goes to show it’s all smoke and mirrors with Instagram !!!

• Heart
She totally is spicing things up! Always thought something was off. Perhaps that’s why she appeared lazy, hungover perhaps? All this makes sense….🤔 Definitely he way of explaining her absence. The hair swish video however, no need. Was she pissed?!

Er has she gone again!? Shes completely lost isn’t she, very troubled
(sorry for double post)