Home With Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably be something boring like she’s re-painted her lounge 🙄
I do think it’s house related as she kept showing colours saying how much they’d changed it all. She also had builders in and has even been selling a lot of stuff from Daisy’s room that she did only a few months ago.

Well I love the irony… she’s now posted a story saying she’s “out of office”… no change for the last few weeks then! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Since when do you have to announce that you are going to be posting on Instagram in 10 minutes lol

• Haha
She seems to do this every few months !
Just delete your page if you become so self consumed with it all 😴

The wallpaper in the boys room is more suited to a nursery, they are already too old for it
I thought this too! Didn’t the eldest turn 10 recently? I think it’s such a shame her kids have to fit into this ridiculous “aesthetic”
Everything from their toys, their bedrooms, their food is all only to suit the image she wants to portray. Don’t get me wrong, my house is never as tidy as it was pre kids and we have lots of plastic and brightly coloured toys but let kids be kids and let the family spoil them 😕 I’ve never seen Dotty with anything remotely appropriate for her age and she’s only 2!

Reactions: 4
She’s delighted to share another “glimpse” of the boys room oh wow how lucky we are 🙄
Looks like a babies room absolutely not suited to a big boys room !!

I don’t see why she’s trying to force people to like her reels to do giveaways that companies will give her the items for. It’s so ingenuine! I feel like her page is dying.
8E638413-BD97-4673-A327-51D10B6CAF79.jpeg

I don’t know why she insists on babying her children with bowls used for weaning babies. It’s odd also that she has 4 children but the table is only set for 3?
C4DEB65B-F3FD-4EA3-95C5-3072976CDD81.png

I cannot believe she has so few clothes in the wardrobe for TWO boys! The girls wardrobes don’t look this empty and bare. This is just another example of her trying to portray being well off when actually I think they’re just scraping by 😬 don’t get me wrong, I’m all for not being excessive in buying clothes but this just seems ridiculous.
405304FE-5E2E-4755-AF69-736363742CFF.png

Reactions: 3
So she's redecorating her house again? It's such a strange way to live. Does she work? Why not just move & redecorate a different house? Constantly redecorating the same house just seems so pointless & odd. Is it an influencer thing?

Reactions: 1
Who is using a sippy cup?
It must be for Dotty who is 3 now 😡
So she's redecorating her house again? It's such a strange way to live. Does she work? Why not just move & redecorate a different house? Constantly redecorating the same house just seems so pointless & odd. Is it an influencer thing?
They tried to move in the summer and couldn’t afford it. Her page is drying up and she’s desperate for content so they just HAD to redecorate. Can’t even see any difference. It’s still all bland and soul less just like her.