Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmarie

Another white sahm mum with large house who by the looks of things is quiet affluent. When is this going to end on IG ? where is the diversity from advertisers ? She is desperate for attention and to make a business from exploiting her young children. Considers herself to be some sort of guru when it comes to parenting. I tell you what she is a guru of making money by coming across as your friend, just helping you out guys whilst rinsing you of all your hard earned cash...... 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s had a few dodgy sponsors related to weight loss- those digital scales the other week come to mind. All with the caveat that she is trying to have a healthier relationship with food and body image. She is very slim, appears to have a fairly restrictive diet and exercises a lot. I worry that her relationship with food and her body is disordered and I don’t think her partnering with these companies is healthy at all

Reactions: 4

Esme

VIP Member
Her parents were very well off as you can see from her mums house and I’m pretty sure the holiday cottage is from her or his parents.

It’s in southwold so I’m certain it was bought years ago before prices boomed. She’s never shown much of it, inside or out, nothing location wise, which makes me even more certain it isn’t theirs. She’s shows everything about her house, it’s scary.

Esme

VIP Member
The wallpaper in the boys room is more suited to a nursery, they are already too old for it
I thought this too! Didn’t the eldest turn 10 recently? I think it’s such a shame her kids have to fit into this ridiculous “aesthetic”
Everything from their toys, their bedrooms, their food is all only to suit the image she wants to portray. Don’t get me wrong, my house is never as tidy as it was pre kids and we have lots of plastic and brightly coloured toys but let kids be kids and let the family spoil them 😕 I’ve never seen Dotty with anything remotely appropriate for her age and she’s only 2!

zazoo123

…oh good, another ad… it’s just ad, giveaway, ad… at the moment - with a few begging for likes chucked in! 🤨😆🙄 Also nowadays her profile says she’s split living between rural town and seaside coast -must be needing stuff for her second seaside home then! 🙄🧐😏🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Esme

VIP Member
Yay she’s back. Said no one.
She was meant to return last Monday 🙄 I honestly don’t know how brands bother with her. She’s so inconsistent and flighty. Guarantee she’s only back to up engagement and appear on the algorithm ready for an ad

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
She is! I know her and I think she needs to accept she doesn’t have the determination, dedication or drive to stick to Instagram. She is incredibly lazy and doesn’t want to work hard. I am incredibly doubtful she’s back as she claims. She is SO inconsistent it’s a joke.
She does come across as lazy, that’s it! You have to spill more tea on her tea🫖 on her! She is completely entitled, bored of herself and her life it would seem but at the same time wants people to think he life is perfect cost and ‘rosey’. She can’t explain her break aside from the fact that clearly couldn’t be arsed & the payment of an ad lured her back in kicking and screaming. Puts me right off these customers. Pretty obvious she will tout preserving mental health etc as one of the reasons. She might as well bore off again, she brings zero to the table. Oh and the ads she’s forced upon us are fake af & yawnsome, just like her!

Esme

VIP Member
I don’t see why she’s trying to force people to like her reels to do giveaways that companies will give her the items for. It’s so ingenuine! I feel like her page is dying.
8E638413-BD97-4673-A327-51D10B6CAF79.jpeg

I don’t know why she insists on babying her children with bowls used for weaning babies. It’s odd also that she has 4 children but the table is only set for 3?
C4DEB65B-F3FD-4EA3-95C5-3072976CDD81.png

I cannot believe she has so few clothes in the wardrobe for TWO boys! The girls wardrobes don’t look this empty and bare. This is just another example of her trying to portray being well off when actually I think they’re just scraping by 😬 don’t get me wrong, I’m all for not being excessive in buying clothes but this just seems ridiculous.
405304FE-5E2E-4755-AF69-736363742CFF.png