Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pal just seems so normal that this instahun life obviously isn't her cup of tea. Noticed that Chezza is being more strategic with her pics now that tattle have noticed the tummy tuck.

Looks like she's away again in a week or so to the amalfi coast?! She must be trying to spend every penny before the divorce goes through.

Reactions: 5
Her pal just seems so normal that this instahun life obviously isn't her cup of tea. Noticed that Chezza is being more strategic with her pics now that tattle have noticed the tummy tuck.

Looks like she's away again in a week or so to the amalfi coast?! She must be trying to spend every penny before the divorce goes through.
Aww no not more hunners and hunners scantily clad oompa loompa audition pictures so aye she needs to sit doon and get some class .IYDKYNTGTK

Lynn didn’t sound like she was joking about not being sad to go home and chez was not amused. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lynn didn’t sound like she was joking about not being sad to go home and chez was not amused. 😂😂
Lynn’s just thought she was doing her wee toaty pal a good turn after splitting with her hubby. In reality she’s been a bit part in the Chezza Show.

• Haha
Jeez she is going to hit burnout real soon, i would be dead if i doing this much travelling, working, working out, decorating etc…. I am tired thinking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez she is going to hit burnout real soon, i would be dead if i doing this much travelling, working, working out, decorating etc…. I am tired thinking about it!
Bingo hen you win a years supply of ketones and some freebie food fae Riba,
Pity party fur wan, who the duck takes a pick of themselves greeting but no for attention, big craigey has had a lucky escape from this self absorbed ginger gremlin so aye Big Craigy holdy you power son

Bingo hen you win a years supply of ketones and some freebie food fae Riba,
Pity party fur wan, who the duck takes a pick of themselves greeting but no for attention, big craigey has had a lucky escape from this self absorbed ginger gremlin so aye Big Craigy holdy you power son
I would just like to thank my family, my agent, jesus for helping me win this…. 😂😂😂😂
Crash and burn was inevitable, but it annoys me shes the prick that knows shes loaded with some virus but keeps coming to work, gym, on a plane and infects everyone!!

I would just like to thank my family, my agent, jesus for helping me win this…. 😂😂😂😂
Crash and burn was inevitable, but it annoys me shes the prick that knows shes loaded with some virus but keeps coming to work, gym, on a plane and infects everyone!!
She has been on another holiday from the one she felt I'll in so all them hunners and hunners of passengers will aww be peeping over their quilt now greeting like wee quasimodo so aye hen hold you power in all you manifest

Reactions: 2
Been quite a few sightings of the wee tiny toasty mario in the wild recently… imagine seeing these 2 together in the wild!! Can’t decide who would be the most toatiest /petite 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dying to know what went on between her and big Craigy boy. All her cryptic posts and comments have me intrigued!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See she’s using her son for company now - sad act she’s such a USER only out for own personal gain she was never out and about with him before except that one holiday

Reactions: 4