Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf she is going even more batshit crazy!!! Her latest question she answered still saying she is a wife. I’m so confused not seen her wear her rings in month, why can’t she address the elephant in the room.

Reactions: 4
Wtf she is going even more batshit crazy!!! Her latest question she answered still saying she is a wife. I’m so confused not seen her wear her rings in month, why can’t she address the elephant in the room.
Claims shes a wife…… yet has DELIBERATELY gone through her social media to remove every last trace of Craig, he hasnt been seen for months, she’s taken her wedding rings off and is going on solo holidays etc

They have defo split up.

Reactions: 5
Ave said afore hens she needs to be transparent when she has over shared big sticky fingers...she is a needy wee scamming mutant ...so aye nanite ma wee pals

It's same as those people who check in on Facebook from the hospital then say they'll PM anyone who asks what's wrong. Attention whoring.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What must the person sitting next to her on the plane have thought of her crying then whipping out the phone for a selfie

• Haha
What the actual is her skin?! Wow another one who relies on filters and angles!!!
what a jump scare of a lassie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual is her skin?! Wow another one who relies on filters and angles!!!
what a jump scare of a lassie

Looks awful, I had thought she’s been on those tanning pills/jabs cos it’s un natural looking and not in a fake tan way

Anyone else think she wanted moved room cos it didn’t fit her “instahun” story life and aesthetic and had fk all to do with the being low down? Lot of p!sh
She’s deffo done something to her skin and it’s not been expensive zo skincare that’s for sure

Reactions: 8
What do we think is going on with her mentally that she needed to do this ‘solo trip for her’?

Reactions: 1
I swear shes in the midst of a breakdown
And still no rings. I wonder if she done it to try prove to herself she doesn’t need Craig. Her stories tonight, “I’m absolutely fine” after she went for dinner on her own… it’s dinner hen pipe down!

• Haha
And still no rings. I wonder if she done it to try prove to herself she doesn’t need Craig. Her stories tonight, “I’m absolutely fine” after she went for dinner on her own… it’s dinner hen pipe down!
Ill never understand grown adults who make a huge song & dance about going out to eat alone or whatever. I dont get why some people think its a big deal? Its a perfectly normal situation. I wouldnt think twice about it. Her behaviour over the past few months is mental - she’s neurotic, over emotional, paranoid, defensive, she seems depressed to me.

She talks shite about everything so I wouldn't be surprised if the solo trip wasn't a solo trip at all. Probably the man that has been staying over at the house that's deffo not big Craigy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She talks shite about everything so I wouldn't be surprised if the solo trip wasn't a solo trip at all. Probably the man that has been staying over at the house that's deffo not big Craigy

Ohhhhhhh whats the goss?!

Hence why I noticed 2 different drinks open and made me suspicious of her durty weekend solo trip ...you need to spill the ☕ hen so aye ma wee pal tonsa blessings

She looked and sounded blootered on her stories ta
I reckon she is going to try make her solo travel is something she invented...people have been doing it for years so hardly groundbreaking...and do you know what I go to the gym every other day but not once felt the need to post on my social media not even check in so aye it will all come out in the end
Ma wee pals