Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not posted anything from the AMAZING honeydarling in a while - must not be able to get freebies anymore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s not posted anything from the AMAZING honeydarling in a while - must not be able to get freebies anymore 🙄
Or riba or ketones or that cocktail company wee teeny toaty chezza is a complete parasite hen so aye

Wait till it’s big craigy boys party she will be promoting all the cupcakes again. Seen she was looking for ideas what to wear cos the outfit she had is to big now. Maybe get it in the smaller size? If that’s true which I doubt

Uhh the picture of big Craigy’s presents, such a brag when people are struggling to heat or eat

Reactions: 3
That's how I started with her likeable at first then you see how braggy and beggy she really is so aye nae debates
I followed her for the house stuff (love a home account) and feel the same as you now! Progressed into an account for her and her boyfriend now and sick of hearing the word parcels from her 😂😂 trying far too hard to become eclectic/hipster too, some of the clothes are awful on her. Shame she seems a nice girl but now it’s a all too try hard

Reactions: 4
I followed her for the house stuff (love a home account) and feel the same as you now! Progressed into an account for her and her boyfriend now and sick of hearing the word parcels from her 😂😂 trying far too hard to become eclectic/hipster too, some of the clothes are awful on her. Shame she seems a nice girl but now it’s a all too try hard
Can we have a gaff at the Grange page? I liked her too but since she got engaged it's been a bore fest with her acting like getting married is headline news. I'll never understand lassies who are so enamered with the idea of marriage. The money they are spending on the wedding must be eye watering too. The amount of clothes she's buys then sells before even wearing them is mental. I've been there myself at one point though. 🤣

I'm surprised Kiresten didn't document her shites in Greece because she photographed just about everything else.

• Haha
I liked her home stuff too. Especially the bathroom stuff. I unfollowed quite soon after that as she was becoming like the rest of them.

Reactions: 2
I liked her home stuff too. Especially the bathroom stuff. I unfollowed quite soon after that as she was becoming like the rest of them.
I thought that’s the kind of stuff she’d stick to, now her living room looks like a charity shop floor 😂 it’s the tongue poking out the teeth smile for me, can’t unnoticed it now 🤣

• Haha
I thought that’s the kind of stuff she’d stick to, now her living room looks like a charity shop floor 😂 it’s the tongue poking out the teeth smile for me, can’t unnoticed it now 🤣
Same I thought I was being too picky wae the tongue thing so aye nae debates

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals wee teeny toaty braggy bleep is at it again ...whilst the country is worried about the cost of living she just can not help herself with her purchases for paris ...she also looks like a mini version of the misfit maw so aye nanite

She’s insufferable. Always been a braggy toaty little toad. I can’t go her or that big wet wipe husband of hers. They give me the boke.

She’s insufferable. Always been a braggy toaty little toad. I can’t go her or that big wet wipe husband of hers. They give me the boke.
Vile the pair of them between her scamming people with her ketones etc and him gambling and stealing money from relatives...shameless cunts

Vile the pair of them between her scamming people with her ketones etc and him gambling and stealing money from relatives...shameless cunts
but walk about like they are holier than thou. Pair of absolute ducking horrors.