Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 1st ketones now protein powder 🙈. That hygienist crap has annoyed me the purple stuff is to guide them?!? No that’s for kids to use at home to show where they are missing brushing.
Aye ma wee pal I remember them wee tablets when I was at primary school, we are having to suffer her steps /closing her rings ...bore off you insufferable little bleep, another holiday abandoning her animals so aye nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is criss a paisley/renfrew saying (cleaning wae mario) and I thought wee teeny toaty krankie couldnae cook and only bought prepped meals so aye nanite ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wee teeny toaty chezza said her and her son agreed to have no phones out on their meal ...pans round and dylan is deep into his fone so aye a would be aswell sitting with this braggy little bleep...nanite ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely she sees what we see? That recent pic on the train is really bad her eyes look all over the place 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure this has been said before… how much annual leave does she have!?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Teent toaty puffy wee chezza licking her fellow ketone fraudsters arse ...birds of a feather and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aye but the magic pixie dust made her lose 14 stone, clear up acne, cure her ME … so ofcourse she’s gonna blag this shite to the desperadoes for the pennies 🌚

• Haha
Here, what’s this new stylist page??? Or am I late the party?? Please tell me one of yous wee pals are following? Is it actual fashion tips from
Someone who wears fake designer gear with stickers on jumpers of her initials??? Christ on a bike 😭😭😭

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals this wee fanny having another treatment done on her face,she is always having some procedure and her face still looks like a dropped scotch pie ap aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s always out and about. Can big craigy no have a day out by himself? Tagging along to the open

• Haha
She’s always out and about. Can big craigy no have a day out by himself? Tagging along to the open
Naw hen she has tae keep a lop sided eye oan him incase he is gambling and stealing elderly relatives money so aye

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals her madrid post on the boat trying to row she looks like she shares the same gene pool as the misfit maw so aye if you dont know you need to get to know...nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha that jaw! Her ME seems alright again these days 🙄🥱 Honestly don’t know how she can be bothered going away for a few nights all the time. If I’m not going anywhere for 2 weeks I’m not going 🙄

• Haha
Wee toaty must think we are all daft. Promoting this new page and saying how great the lady is for setting it up 🤔 the page only follows celebs & other mental health pages and Wee Toaty. No other local/normal people 🤔🤔🤔

Sounds to me that it’s another thing toaty is trying to monetise from. By all means set up the page but be honest.
9B84E492-AF46-495B-8021-E175BE174701.jpeg

• Haha
Long time lurker new commenter but she does my head in. Such a show off
Oh yeah wee teeny toaty braggy mcbragerson with her fake designer gear teamed with primark gear
.what she doesn't brag about is big craigys gambling addiction and stealing money from his aunties birthday cards..pure chavs...so aye nae debates ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So wee teeny toaty puffy chezza had to announce a charity shop donation...why feel the need to ? It loses the sentiment ... bet it wisnae any of her ali Express fake clobber so aye ma wee pals nanite

Reactions: 1