Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was Vegetarian? Suddenly eating roast chicken dinners and I’m sure the other day she had steak? Said today they all cleared their plates so that includes her does it no?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has definitely said she's a vegetarian before as she has complained about not getting many options on holiday before

Reactions: 1
Thought she was Vegetarian? Suddenly eating roast chicken dinners and I’m sure the other day she had steak? Said today they all cleared their plates so that includes her does it no?
Yep definitely vegetarian as she used to get pre maid meals one stack for her veggie and meat ones for big sticky fingers she will now address it after reading here ...so aye

Reactions: 2
And what’s with the cup of coffee/gravy on the side? Buy a jug ya muppet!!! Magine being given a cup with your roast ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hiya ma wee pals wee teeny toaty braggy bleep is back veggie today so aye been reading here again wee krankie

• Haha
Apparently her “travel business” isn’t an MLM …. But she recruits for her “team” aye ok hen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just checked out wee toatys page and seen she’s put a thing on her travel page about moving to France??? Anyone got the tea on this - I don’t follow any pages. Just a total nosey witch me 😂

Just checked out wee toatys page and seen she’s put a thing on her travel page about moving to France??? Anyone got the tea on this - I don’t follow any pages. Just a total nosey witch me 😂
Her and big Craig moving to France aye? No chance! No chance. Not easy now after Brexit. You need visas/work permits etc.

That’s what she’s got …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🔜🇫🇷

Wonder if it’s just another holiday with the MLM scammers? Or has big Craigy been dippin the cairds again 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wee teeny toaty xxxs chezza has been told she has a wee mouth so aye ma wee pals still pulling at her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s with the braces all of a sudden? She could of done Invisalign …. Obv can’t afford it, or doesn’t want to put the work in more like, how can she be “away on her jollies” so often if she’s still supposed to have a full time job? No employer gives THAT much AL or even flexible working …..

I think “influencer” must be her “job” now with all the #ad #aff. Not to mention her MLM scheme