Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya ma wee pals I wish these Beggars instagrammers were transparent, wee teeny toaty chezza making out she is going us all a favour but not disclosing her link topcashback gets her ££££ so aye nanite

Reactions: 2
Seriously wee tottie needs to get herself some original content. Today I’ve watched her put up a link for uggs that one of the high street pages she follows put up 5 mins before and now she’s coincidentally put up 2 stories about the Nars blusher. Is she just watching tik tok and stealing ideas 😂 come on chezza you can do better than that 🙄😂 she’s always copying stories esp one of the Scottish deal girls. It really annoys me because she doesn’t give them the credit. 😂 xx

• Haha
Seriously wee tottie needs to get herself some original content. Today I’ve watched her put up a link for uggs that one of the high street pages she follows put up 5 mins before and now she’s coincidentally put up 2 stories about the Nars blusher. Is she just watching tik tok and stealing ideas 😂 come on chezza you can do better than that 🙄😂 she’s always copying stories esp one of the Scottish deal girls. It really annoys me because she doesn’t give them the credit. 😂 xx

I know exactly which deal girl you’re talking about! She should at least credit her!!

As for the annual leave - hell yes I want to work there!

She’s delusional and boring now, used to have at least SOME interesting content but it’s all mlm travel content now and copycat posts and me me me yawn

Reactions: 4
I know exactly which deal girl you’re talking about! She should at least credit her!!

As for the annual leave - hell yes I want to work there!

She’s delusional and boring now, used to have at least SOME interesting content but it’s all mlm travel content now and copycat posts and me me me yawn
defo agree. I used to really enjoy her stories but she’s not got any content other than travel content. She has a different MLM every 6 months.

I actually like the Deal persons posts more because she’s really informative! I think she’s got a great wee niche and I hope she doesn’t become boring and stagnant.

She also defo reads here because she put a post up about seeing it on tiktok and wanting to share… well you can share posts from Tik tok 🙈😂🙄 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hiya ma wee pals wee teeny toaty puffy chezza has been on tattle sat there smirking bragging how many days off she has left and all the holidays she's been on, the nation is struggling between heat and eat but no wee chezza still trying to pedal her mlm, also the cat and dug is never gonna happen, a wonder that she will do with all her fake Balenciaga gear so aye

Reactions: 3
God she’s the cringiest person I’ve ever come across and are the three of them sleeping in the same room???????

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals wee teeny toaty puffy chezza has obviously skipped legs day so aye, 2 nd hand embarrassment at the baywatch reenactment wae big sticky fingers and his comb over he needs to take himself oan a hair jurnee in turkey, and that teenage boy sleeping in the same room you would think with her scam travel programme being so fantastic and cheap he could have had his own room.

He's 19! It's just not rite lol Get the boy a room or at least book a family room with a separate bedroom.
I did doubt myself as I wrote 18 🫣. I have a son the same age. There’s no way on earth he’d share a room with me and his step dad 🙃 nor would we want to.

Reactions: 1
Btw I was thinking this what’s with her eyes they’re really really squint and bulging and same with her smile it’s so wonky