Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to tell us everything is small or extra small? No hate on her size but she’s at least a 12 a 14 on the bottom

Reactions: 5
Because she’s the teeniest, toatiest little borrower there ever was!!!! Like she’s the only 5ft 2 40 year old to grace the planet.

• Haha
Primark outfit wae Ali Express Gucci sliders ....aye alright teeny bloat chezza ...if you can afford aww this Fake designer gear why shop in primark...make it make sense ma wee pal so aye nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs a reality check - especially just now with the cost of living crisis. She 100% is a Tory

Hiya ma wee pals the wee teeny toaty puffy size small just had to show baccarat rouge bought with big Craigy money stolen fae his aunties birthday card so aye nanite

Reactions: 2
I have, all I’ve seen mentioned is that he stole money from a card, I just presumed you knew more because you keep mentioning it. My bad.

Reactions: 1
She works FULL TIME alongside being the teeny tiniest person on the planet.

• Haha
Omg no idea how happy I am to find this thread!! I’ve been following for a year or so and quickly realised she’s so full of shite. Couldn’t get my head around how she affords all the designer gear but of course it’s fake she even has the audacity to tag the real designers how cringe!

• Haha
God am I not sick of the constant pics. You are on bleeping holiday, put your phone down.

Don't understand it. Gaff at the Grange was the same. Storied her full holiday. Same shite everyday.
Nae interesting material atall so boring either promoting travel business ketones riba or some other miracle weight loss shite so aye