Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend just messaged to say wee toaty has gone private again … all the naff “add” links paid for the holiday, can take a wee break - till next time my wee pals 😉
She was on posting about gunshots inthe airport and a stampede but claimed it was not for attention. Then a post of her wee teenytoaty puffy tear stained face saying it was a notice board that fell over, funny nothing in the news about gunshots so aye ma wee pals nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Then realised how it would impact her “buisness” by putting the fear in people going to airports to go away so took it back 🙄 “Craig was screaming for me to get behind him to keep me safe” 😂

• Haha
Then realised how it would impact her “buisness” by putting the fear in people going to airports to go away so took it back 🙄 “Craig was screaming for me to get behind him to keep me safe” 😂
But she’s so teeny tiny that a notice board would have crushed her and her xxxxxs clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was on posting about gunshots inthe airport and a stampede but claimed it was not for attention. Then a post of her wee teenytoaty puffy tear stained face saying it was a notice board that fell over, funny nothing in the news about gunshots so aye ma wee pals nanite
What 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hiya ma wee pals ...has wee toaty teeny krankie got nits keeps scratching her head ....this spex appeal she is now trying to punt she is not a good advert keep having to push them back up her nose giving me visitnumber7 vibes...I much prefer her when she goes aff in a wee huff so aye nanite ma wee pals

• Haha
Was at the hygienist getting a spa for ur mouth…duck off. Also trying to get a wee freebie on Invisalign 🙄 what happened to the fancy cosmetics dentist she went to see for the composite bonding.

Gucci glasses wae a £1 sunglasses chain ...aye right wee teeny toaty hen aww her stuff is knock off copies ...she makes my eyes roll this wee bleep...big Craigy been theiving from his aunties birthday cards more like.

• Haha
So 1st ketones now protein powder 🙈. That hygienist crap has annoyed me the purple stuff is to guide them?!? No that’s for kids to use at home to show where they are missing brushing.

• Haha