Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can buy those candles from next? I mean i do love them but you can easily get then in the UK now so whats with the hype ….

Reactions: 1
Right ma wee pals which wan of you tattle bastards has been asking wee teeny toaty witty where she is ? We are gonna be subjected to 50 dots of clawing at her face and hair whilst eye bleeping herself so aye nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s talking about a spa she didn’t pay for, wearing a jumper she hasn’t paid for, banging on about a retreat she didn’t pay for, all before she mentions her dinner that again she hasn’t paid for! Not forgetting a boiler company who she’s probably got her boiler fixed for free… and not an AD in sight! How hard is it to follow the rules!!!!!

God knows what she promised that boiler company, because they are about to give away the cost of a boiler plus their time and labour for what… a few genuine followers she has that haven’t been bought in the hope they live in Glasgow to use them in the future?!??

Reactions: 2
So she’s talking about a spa she didn’t pay for, wearing a jumper she hasn’t paid for, banging on about a retreat she didn’t pay for, all before she mentions her dinner that again she hasn’t paid for! Not forgetting a boiler company who she’s probably got her boiler fixed for free… and not an AD in sight! How hard is it to follow the rules!!!!!

God knows what she promised that boiler company, because they are about to give away the cost of a boiler plus their time and labour for what… a few genuine followers she has that haven’t been bought in the hope they live in Glasgow to use them in the future?!??
So can we be reporting her for not declaring?

I got to the second dot and she was itching and scratching herself....anyone worried she was gonna fall down the stairs whilst pulling at her hoodie in the mirror?..naw me neither, ma wee pals so aye nanite

• Haha
Anyone can report to the ASA for people not declaring ads but I don’t know if they even do anything about it tbh! She’s a good advert for me to know where I wouldn’t spend my hard any money with anyway!

She’s already been in trouble for her Ads as she was misselling the magic powder (ketones) for making false claims

Reactions: 3
Hiya ma wee pals wee sturgeon giving off ma page ma rules vibes the day, wit nae ketones so aye nanite

• Haha
Why do these needy cretins have to publish going to the gym , closing your rings ,birthday wishes scraping the barrel for content so aye ma wee pals over and out from wee chezza krankie

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals 50 dots of face clawing and scratching her heed ...hair falling out and lashes falling out but still trying to flog £70 lash serum, I thought ketones done wonders for her hair and weight, another holiday pending so what was the point in getting a dug to be palmed off all the time ...oh yeah an accessory for wee chezza sturgeon like her fake designer clobber so aye nanite ma wee pals

Lying in her bed during the day and saying she’s taken a late lunch, then 5 mins later says she’s going downstairs to finish off work for the day, before going on and on for another 30 mins lol - what’s it to be? Likes the sound of her own voice doesn’t she?

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals wee krankie promoting lilash £ 80 a pop but clearing wearing flashes she is a walking contradiction/ utter scammer so aye nanite

• Haha
Someone has been on tattle having to clarify the lashes are really hers and the serum is £69 so aye ma wee pals

• Haha
She needs to read the room…. People can barely afford petrol, gas / electricity at the moment, prices rising left right and centre and shes like oh look at me spend £1500 on another holiday 🙄 no one gives a duck

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She needs to read the room…. People can barely afford petrol, gas / electricity at the moment, prices rising left right and centre and shes like oh look at me spend £1500 on another holiday 🙄 no one gives a duck
She is a braggy little bleep, I despise this in a person and she just cant stop herself, with all her fake Chanel and Dior stuff, next to her £1 cooling spray ...smell the wealth hen I smell shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t … letting the workers get on the bus in front of them? How gracious - is that so the “workers” can get to the hotel before you and work another 14 hour shift?

• Haha
I just can’t … letting the workers get on the bus in front of them? How gracious - is that so the “workers” can get to the hotel before you and work another 14 hour shift?
Hiya ma wee pals she is a total bleep so up her own hoop, them gym sessions havent paid off wee puffy toaty chezza so aye nanite

• Haha
My friend just messaged to say wee toaty has gone private again … all the naff “add” links paid for the holiday, can take a wee break - till next time my wee pals 😉

• Haha