Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she didn’t take that dog shopping to Edinburgh? Why on Earth would you do that? It’s prob the busiest weekend of the year 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Inheritance money must be nearly finished that’s why she’s back. And She’s back on with her stories 🤔

Inheritance money must be nearly finished that’s why she’s back. And She’s back on with her stories 🤔
Aye wee twiglet fingers back oan wae her moon face poking at her face and hair, money must have been frittered away big Craigy will need to be dipping into birthday cards...so aye

Reactions: 3
Stop trying to make the dog and cat happen wee teeny toaty chezza the cat looks so uncomfortable and ready to swipe at the dug , her tail swaying is also a strong signal she isn't happy.
She just can not stop pulling at her hair and fingering her face and neck it gives me the rage, I wonder if she is related to the misfit maw she has a strong resemblance in her features ...so aye ma wee pals

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiya ma wee pals ...she just had to get the LV bag in her post, she is vile to the core, the country is on the bones of its arse people are struggling to feed their family and this wee fanny cannae help herself from bragging ...smell the wealth hens big wet wipes gambling must be working in his favour ...sho aye

• Haha
Oh here we go with all the resolutions shite and “positivity” posts 😆😆😆
Surely she gets scunnered listening to herself

• Haha
Oh here we go with all the resolutions shite and “positivity” posts 😆😆😆
Surely she gets scunnered listening to herself
Hi ya ma wee pal she be back with trying to close her rings, ketones, free riba food and plugging her scamming travel business so aye hen business as usual in the wee chezza and big sticky fingers hoosehold

Reactions: 1
What happen to her ME seem to have disappeared as well? Also she never mentions her work. Think she must have got a kick up the ass cause she was never off it during working hours. Absolute nuggets the pair of them.

What happen to her ME seem to have disappeared as well? Also she never mentions her work. Think she must have got a kick up the ass cause she was never off it during working hours. Absolute nuggets the pair of them.
Remember when she tried to claim that the sachets of juice (keytones) had cured her ME?!!!!!!

Does she still try to flog that rubbish???

Reactions: 1
Remember when she tried to claim that the sachets of juice (keytones) had cured her ME?!!!!!!

Does she still try to flog that rubbish???
None of the huns flog it now. It’s apparently not available to new customers anymore until a big relaunch in the new year 🤔.
I’m guessing it’s because of the false claims and her and other getting into bother and publically reported on.
Still see some people taking it each day but never seen her mention it the article that she was in.

So she was told to quit it with the false advertisement claims and instead she’s just going for strategic product placement but not mentioning anything. Idiot.

Here’s the article from earlier in the thread incase anyones missed it.

Oaft, big Craigy musta won at the ladbrokes with the big LV bag under the Christmas tree … the inheritance must be done in by now, Christ 🤣

• Haha
She was waiting to bring up bag as it was placed in pictures with dog I bet some one DM her about it 😭 Buying pyjamas for next year in the sales and showing the world bit in appropriate considering some families locally are really struggling. Obviously her life is shite as she has to tell everyone it’s perfect. Losers the two of them.

• Haha
She was waiting to bring up bag as it was placed in pictures with dog I bet some one DM her about it 😭 Buying pyjamas for next year in the sales and showing the world bit in appropriate considering some families locally are really struggling. Obviously her life is shite as she has to tell everyone it’s perfect. Losers the two of them.
I cannae stand the wee puffy bleep, got a cleaner in after a deep clean..wtaf ...and saved 4.5k on travelling this year, so how much would these these trips have cost? She is a pretentious wee bleep in her mid terrace house, big wet wipes gambling / theiving must be successful..so aye nanite ma wee pals

I cannae stand the wee puffy bleep, got a cleaner in after a deep clean..wtaf ...and saved 4.5k on travelling this year, so how much would these these trips have cost? She is a pretentious wee bleep in her mid terrace house, big wet wipes gambling / theiving must be successful..so aye nanite ma wee pals
I have a feeling we’ll be on a bigger house journey soon, she thinks shes far too boujee to be in that tiny wee new build!