Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she not supposed to being doing a big change announcement? Or was it that big I’ve missed it? 🤨
Her posts the last 2 days have been strange. Posting a sunset from when she was in Mexico with Big Craigy then her book about love. Wondering if she is still with her new man or if he’s fed up of her already.
still dying to know what happened for their marriage to end.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was she not supposed to being doing a big change announcement? Or was it that big I’ve missed it? 🤨
Her posts the last 2 days have been strange. Posting a sunset from when she was in Mexico with Big Craigy then her book about love. Wondering if she is still with her new man or if he’s fed up of her already.
still dying to know what happened for their marriage to end.
I don’t think she ever done the big reveal or if she did I didn’t see it either 🙄
I don’t think she’s with the new man I reckon she’s down in London hanging about herself & won’t come back up to die the embarrassment of her failed life down there😂I think big craigy probably living his best life without her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she ever done the big reveal or if she did I didn’t see it either 🙄
I don’t think she’s with the new man I reckon she’s down in London hanging about herself & won’t come back up to die the embarrassment of her failed life down there😂I think big craigy probably living his best life without her
See she’s back in glasgow - well her story would make you think so. Maybe trouble in paradise afterall…

• Haha
She doesn’t seem very enthusiastic about going self employed it’s like she’s trying to convince herself & followers that she’s happy about it when I don’t think she is. She’s probably been sacked from her other job. I’m surprised she’s not shown the 2 tattoos she got

Seems a weird time to give up her job - she hardly posts about the travel business at all these days, she used to be so involved with them all but since she moved to London, it’s gone right off the boil so not sure how she’s suddenly making enough to stop working

Anyone else curious as to how she got an appointment so quick??? Im up north and I always thought waiting times are a lot longer down south especially London waiting times than in Scotland??

Reactions: 1
No, waiting lists are horrendously worse in Scotland, compared to England. Keeps being cast up to the SNP in all the tv debates.

Her life seems so sad and lonely now. Wandering about London on her own walking obscene amounts of steps to kill time. Doesn’t know what day of the week it is then says she knows it’s Tuesday because her last day of work is tomorrow? Sounds to me like she’s been on the sick for her notice period 🤔. I actually feel quite sorry for her I think she seems very lost. Stuck in London to try and prove she’s done something with herself, no pals around her, away from her son. Seems like a very sad existence.

Reactions: 9
Her life seems so sad and lonely now. Wandering about London on her own walking obscene amounts of steps to kill time. Doesn’t know what day of the week it is then says she knows it’s Tuesday because her last day of work is tomorrow? Sounds to me like she’s been on the sick for her notice period 🤔. I actually feel quite sorry for her I think she seems very lost. Stuck in London to try and prove she’s done something with herself, no pals around her, away from her son. Seems like a very sad existence.
She really does seem to walk around London herself all the time, and yes there’s loads to see but let’s be honest there’s only so much you can see in any city. She must’ve walked the whole of london by now herself. Doesn’t seem to mention the boyfriend much either🙄 if my life was the miserable I would come back up the road and not care what people think but as you say Lola like she’s trying to prove something

Reactions: 4
I know they get a bad rep on here but I'm not anti network marketing. I've done it myself, made a wee bit extra money, earned free products that I like and had a wee bit of fun with it. I also know several people who have done exceptionally well in various businesses, advancing very well with large teams and therefore larger income generation than I ever did. They all gave up full time jobs to pursue it and every one of them subsequently crashed out because the bubble burst. All of them. Regardless of how well anyone does in these businesses, I would never ever think it a good idea to give up a salaried job to think it will sustain you long term, it won't and never will.

Reactions: 10
I just find it really weird that she doesn’t seem to meet up with any of the travel lot any more - she used to go and stay with that our lux travels in Surrey and now doesn’t seem to ever even see her, even though she’s way closer now
A lot of them were up in London yest aswell

She seems to have just changed her entire life for the new man. She was thirdwheeling that relationship with Nicole, constantly posting that she was at their house. Havent seen her bestie Lynn mentioned since that trip they went on where Lynn looked fuming with her. It's just sad looking at her life now, she seems desperate to make her life seem great now.

I don't believe for a second she chose to leave. She seems to slip up with things that contradict her initial manifestation claims. Unemployment... oh wait, self employment... when things happen out with your control etc.

Reactions: 4
I would never abandon my dog for any man...factual...it's an inconvenience for her, she looks so unhappy and trying to convince herself all is well, still pulling at her face and hair constantly eye bleeping herself and that mole needs it's ain postcode. So aye ma wee pocket pals

• Haha