Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sparklesnest is really bad at fake crying: that’s all I’m saying on the matter
Glad her mum is better and home yet she seems to make it all about her again. Listen to how many times she says me and I in her most recent story.. never ever known a narcissist like it

edit: just counted it. 46 times she said me or I
She could actually get a job writing acceptance speeches for Oscar winners or X factor sob stories

everytime everyone goes to hospital (or even drives past knowing her) they are battling for their life, fighting the hardest fight of their life and several other over the top expressions she uses. She literally runs on sympathy and attention that woman.
100% agree. She’s so fake and uses a victim mentality to win peoples affection. Ffs sad sacks crying on the videos she’s sharing, calling Tinas mum Nanna? Wtf. It’s a cult I tell you 😂

Yesterday when she said a boy in her sons class years ago, his mums, mum, his nana died of covid and again she had to make out she knew her, like she made out she knew Mick last week, and the young woman who died who she called a friend yet theyre years apart. She lives off making other peoples sad losses, about her. Always lying she knew these people closely.

Reactions: 2
does anyone know what has happened to charlieslittlegreyhome? She's disappeared from insta - probably in a cloud of zoflora and hinch tat copies

Keepme4ever_thehudsonhome - Keep me forever but, she has put it up for sale twice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just find her a bit fake to be honest
Oooh just checked it out on right move. Nearly 2 mil! Wasn’t her hubby something in football? Coach? Think he was made redundant.

Reactions: 1
Yes you must be blocked. Shes back and on to her long stories again.

Home on cranberry meadows annoys me, i never understood people who don’t want their kids faces on Instagram so take photos but don’t include their face? She also annoyed me when she was gifted loads of stuff for her baby from mamas and papas! They gift anyone anything these days!

Reactions: 4
Oooh just checked it out on right move. Nearly 2 mil! Wasn’t her hubby something in football? Coach? Think he was made redundant.
I have to add that she does annoy me too. She tries too hard to be “off the wall” sometimes. Constantly showing her kids too.

Inside_eden_house annoys the life out of me. She’s Irish. All she does is moan.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed that so many of the Taylor Wimpey gang have the same style house, and post the same inane crap every day, complaining about trivial things? Is it a cult?!

Reactions: 8
Sparklesnest, why does she over emphasise her B’s? She smacks her lips together when she says BUT. She also randomay sticks her tongue in the corner of her mouth and tightens her lips over her teeth. It’s really annoying.

I mean does her mother want her constipation broadcasted all over Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to get her mum one of the Ryvita brand deals that everyone has at the moment moment. So sick of hearing soccer mums in Croydon talk about their fibre intake. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sparklesnest, why does she over emphasise her B’s? She smacks her lips together when she says BUT. She also randomay sticks her tongue in the corner of her mouth and tightens her lips over her teeth. It’s really annoying.

Who is this? Can’t seem to find on insta.

What’s her o
Modernmum used to be inside the White House, know it’s a funny one as loads love her. I can’t stick her always moaning about the kids (they misbehave constantly) morning about her lack of sleep etc. Constant ads and on the beg. Wish someone would set up a modern mum thread as she’s on here under her old name, I can’t seem to be able to do one
what’s her old account name? X

Spot on! 😂😂😂

40notfrumpy is also on the Ryvita fibre bandwagon. The Ryvita marketing team clearly think middle-aged and middle class mums are suffering from constipation. Can't wait for the Activia ads next. 🤢
A great marketing ploy really, given that they are so full of tit 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.