Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s moved !!!! Watch this space
I just realised I was following interior_styling_18 but I must have just scrolled on past her posts as another boring grey/white/pink account! It’s so boring watching some of these mirror image interior accounts. It’s the same old stuff with no originality At all. They’ve only just moved but have already put a stud wall up for playroom and ripping out their en suite. Another one who obviously isn’t happy unless showing their next project.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just realised I was following interior_styling_18 but I must have just scrolled on past her posts as another boring grey/white/pink account! It’s so boring watching some of these mirror image interior accounts. It’s the same old stuff with no originality At all. They’ve only just moved but have already put a stud wall up for playroom and ripping out their en suite. Another one who obviously isn’t happy unless showing their next project.

I wonder how many grey/white/pink accounts are on the gram?

these large accounts always have to move fast because as @DebbieF said they would have already organised gifted items way in advance... these companies will want posts for their gifted items almost ASAP...hence why there always seems to be a rush to get stuff done in most of these accounts.

However, as long as the influencers are doing well in this current rubbish climate.... nothing else matters.... 😂😂😂

Sparklesnest_16
Never heard of her until tonight; nest reminds me of the royal family comedy de tour hi de hi camp; it's like watching coronation street or eastenders.
me mam would say she's 💯 not your marmite Olive40.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how many grey/white/pink accounts are on the gram?

these large accounts always have to move fast because as @DebbieF said they would have already organised gifted items way in advance... these companies will want posts for their gifted items almost ASAP...hence why there always seems to be a rush to get stuff done in most of these accounts.

However, as long as the influencers are doing well in this current rubbish climate.... nothing else matters.... 😂😂😂
If you don’t have a grey/white account with blush pink who are you 😆🤣😂🙄

It‘s very lucrative being gifted/collaboration/pr and I hope that their accounting is in order for the HRMC.

Personally I am not influenced one little bit by these influencers, have you ever heard any of them give a bad review of a gifted item and the answer will be NO. If they gave a so so review and it wasn’t anything less than glowing this would jeopardise any more collabe/freebies with other companies.

Modernmum used to be inside the White House, know it’s a funny one as loads love her. I can’t stick her always moaning about the kids (they misbehave constantly) morning about her lack of sleep etc. Constant ads and on the beg. Wish someone would set up a modern mum thread as she’s on here under her old name, I can’t seem to be able to do one
I can’t find the thread! Just come on to search for he as she drives me mad! 😤

Reactions: 1
Sparklenest: Love or Hate? Love.

Today's stories she's real; down to earth not like these jumped up advertising shite accounts; hate the swipe up accounts of wannabe housewives in their grey castles.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Today's stories she's real; down to earth not like these jumped up advertising shite accounts; hate the swipe up accounts of wannabe housewives in their grey castles.
No she and her husband just decide to infect innocent people with COVID and then tries to hide it by lying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow mysparklygreyhome ?? Looking at her pictures gives me a headache I swear! (Sorry if she’s been mentioned before just found this thread!)

Real? She never met a filter she didn’t like 😂

• Haha

Why is her account set to private? I went to check her out after reading about her in here and account private (obviously requested to follow!) 😂

Can we mention any influencer or just home ones??

Reactions: 1
What’s your thoughts on the “cancer” influencers? I had cancer a few years ago so started following different ones just to feel I wasn’t on my own. I have found that some of them seem to be making a very good living from it showing how they can run a marathon the day after coming out of hospital (I was in ICU you know!!!). I have found a wealth of advice and support on insta through connecting with others in similar situation as me but I’m sick to death of seeing the likes of bowelbabe (who is very wealthy) telling us she used to be a a deputy head, she’s running PBS, sweaty Betty adverts, and on top of that she is constantly gifted stuff which she just shares with her daughter and mum! She very rarely does a giveaway. I know she has cancer but so do thousands of others with a lot less than her. Plus why do some of the younger “cancer” sufferers find it necessary to constantly go on about body confidence whilst in their knickers and bras? Don’t get it!

God thelittlestonecottage is insufferable at the moment. Has anyone seen the condescending drivel on stories about her pissy candle? “Bringing my cosy cottage vibes into your homes” 🤢 what a twit
Her posts are very blurry! Or it it my eyes?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen my tiny estates stories from last night begging for likes? I used to really like them but they’re just the same as all the others now. Can’t believe he’s trying to justify it by saying it’s the Spanish way too 🙄
If you don’t have a grey/white account with blush pink who are you 😆🤣😂🙄

It‘s very lucrative being gifted/collaboration/pr and I hope that their accounting is in order for the HRMC.

Personally I am not influenced one little bit by these influencers, have you ever heard any of them give a bad review of a gifted item and the answer will be NO. If they gave a so so review and it wasn’t anything less than glowing this would jeopardise any more collabe/freebies with other companies.
How refreshing would it be for someone to actually just give a real/honest review of the product.

I think we would all fall of ours seats.

Can you imagine one of them coming on and saying “i thought I’d just on here quickly and say I had a delivery today of a £3000 sofa. I’d love to sit here and say you should all rush out and buy one of these sofas! But if I am honest, I can’t! So to make a point I’m not even going to keep it as a freebie! Iv told the company to come and collect their poor excuse of a sofa, as if they think I’m going to tell any of my loyal followers that they should by anything of their sofas they are mad!

Rant over...
sorry about all that but seriously I feel for the vulnerable people that follow these accounts thinking it’s all real and they should buy what they say because their account has A large following...

How refreshing would it be for someone to actually just give a real/honest review of the product.

I think we would all fall of ours seats.

Can you imagine one of them coming on and saying “i thought I’d just on here quickly and say I had a delivery today of a £3000 sofa. I’d love to sit here and say you should all rush out and buy one of these sofas! But if I am honest, I can’t! So to make a point I’m not even going to keep it as a freebie! Iv told the company to come and collect their poor excuse of a sofa, as if they think I’m going to tell any of my loyal followers that they should by anything of their sofas they are mad!

Rant over...
sorry about all that but seriously I feel for the vulnerable people that follow these accounts thinking it’s all real and they should buy what they say because their account has A large following...
That would be a miracle unfortunately. It’s the ones who say “ I wouldn’t recommend anything that I wouldn’t truly buy myself or genuinely love”. Load of bollocks! They would sell their souls 😂

That would be a miracle unfortunately. It’s the ones who say “ I wouldn’t recommend anything that I wouldn’t truly buy myself or genuinely love”. Load of bollocks! They would sell their souls 😂
I know of a some people that do exactly this! I roll my eyes as if to say f*** off you all have your prices!

oh and on the other hand listen to them go mental if they actually brought something that someone recommended and then it turns out to be rubbish!

Geo cleans is one of the few I’ve found to give an honest review. After weeks of watching ‘influencers’ say how brilliant a certain garment steamer was I cracked and bought one. It’s a pile of crap! The next week he did a review and was totally honest about how it performed. Wish I’d watched him first before buying

I don't want to name names , because I actually quite like the account. Shes a clothes influencer who has started a house one too.

But today she used a misspelled word for an item , but she clearly thinks the item is pronounced the way she spelled it. Then she shared in her stories that a few people had messaged her about it and showed a screenshot of a "message " with the same spelling mistake. It's hard to believe another person would spell it wrong when its something we all here would know how to say and spell. Could be this person has assumed she's correct and copied her but to me shes obviously messaged herself and shared it .

Makes me laugh and needed to vent somewhere sorry.

• Haha
I don't want to name names , because I actually quite like the account. Shes a clothes influencer who has started a house one too.

But today she used a misspelled word for an item , but she clearly thinks the item is pronounced the way she spelled it. Then she shared in her stories that a few people had messaged her about it and showed a screenshot of a "message " with the same spelling mistake. It's hard to believe another person would spell it wrong when its something we all here would know how to say and spell. Could be this person has assumed she's correct and copied her but to me shes obviously messaged herself and shared it .

Makes me laugh and needed to vent somewhere sorry.
Aaw! Come on - tell us who it is!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.