Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her o
what’s her old account name? X
She used to be inside the whole house now she’s modern mum. She has a thread on here but under her old name, I used to quite like her one of the better ones now it’s just constant adds and this week flaunting a great new hair cut in lockdown

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen my tiny estates stories from last night begging for likes? I used to really like them but they’re just the same as all the others now. Can’t believe he’s trying to justify it by saying it’s the Spanish way too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen my tiny estates stories from last night begging for likes? I used to really like them but they’re just the same as all the others now. Can’t believe he’s trying to justify it by saying it’s the Spanish way too 🙄
Embarrassing !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She used to be inside the whole house now she’s modern mum. She has a thread on here but under her old name, I used to quite like her one of the better ones now it’s just constant adds and this week flaunting a great new hair cut in lockdown
I was thinking this! Definitely had her hair cut 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m slightly obsessed with No.7_is_home in a love/hate way. She has got a massive following very quickly (gone from 40k to 70k in the last couple of months!). To be fair to her, her insta is extremely polished and beautifully shot pics. My gripe with her is that she never seems to be happy! Constantly painting and re-doing rooms that are already immaculate. And sooooo much pink! My problem is that I know the house. We looked at buying it about 6 months before they did. A lot of what they have done there is beautiful, but a lot of what they have done has ripped the soul out of the place. It’s a really old house but interiors look like it could be a new-build now! I remember the gardens being absolutely amazing (previous owners used to open them to the public every year for charity) - a few acres of landscaped gardens with beautiful mature borders full of shrubs and flowers and a huge vegetable garden of raised beds, fruit cage etc. They immediately ripped them all out grassed over it all 😱. She claims the gardens were all overgrown when they bought the place, bthey were beautiful when we viewed it about 6mths earlier 🤷‍♀️ Lots of the original period features I remember being in the house have also gone, and it’s all been ‘done’ to within an inch of it’s life. Don’t get me wrong - there was lots that really needed doing, particularly upstairs, the bathrooms and bedrooms, but downstairs was lovely.
Latest thing now is that they have got an architect in and are going to do a major re-working of the layout, so much so that they will have to move out while they have it done!! They've only just finished having the garage converted into a uitility room and study by Neptune! They were going to get a caravan to live in but have decided they will just do a little renovation of an outbuilding and turn it into an annexe for them to live in!! They seem to have an endless pot of money! She even went off to the Maldives in the autumn for a little break with her sister despite the global pandemic and the fact she was planning a million renovations/projects!
On the plus side, she doesn’t seem too grabby - pays for virtually everything themselves.

Reactions: 6
I’m slightly obsessed with No.7_is_home in a love/hate way. She has got a massive following very quickly (gone from 40k to 70k in the last couple of months!). To be fair to her, her insta is extremely polished and beautifully shot pics. My gripe with her is that she never seems to be happy! Constantly painting and re-doing rooms that are already immaculate. And sooooo much pink! My problem is that I know the house. We looked at buying it about 6 months before they did. A lot of what they have done there is beautiful, but a lot of what they have done has ripped the soul out of the place. It’s a really old house but interiors look like it could be a new-build now! I remember the gardens being absolutely amazing (previous owners used to open them to the public every year for charity) - a few acres of landscaped gardens with beautiful mature borders full of shrubs and flowers and a huge vegetable garden of raised beds, fruit cage etc. They immediately ripped them all out grassed over it all 😱. She claims the gardens were all overgrown when they bought the place, bthey were beautiful when we viewed it about 6mths earlier 🤷‍♀️ Lots of the original period features I remember being in the house have also gone, and it’s all been ‘done’ to within an inch of it’s life. Don’t get me wrong - there was lots that really needed doing, particularly upstairs, the bathrooms and bedrooms, but downstairs was lovely.
Latest thing now is that they have got an architect in and are going to do a major re-working of the layout, so much so that they will have to move out while they have it done!! They've only just finished having the garage converted into a uitility room and study by Neptune! They were going to get a caravan to live in but have decided they will just do a little renovation of an outbuilding and turn it into an annexe for them to live in!! They seem to have an endless pot of money! She even went off to the Maldives in the autumn for a little break with her sister despite the global pandemic and the fact she was planning a million renovations/projects!
On the plus side, she doesn’t seem too grabby - pays for virtually everything themselves.
I totally agree. I’ve been following her and absolutely love the house. They must be very wealthy as they seem to have done things very quickly and now a total remodel? Blimey!!! Wonder what they do for a living?

To be fair to her, her insta is extremely polished and beautifully shot pics.
I agree with the majority of what you’re saying except this part, her pics always look to me like they’re blurry? Almost like she’s using a really old camera?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I totally agree. I’ve been following her and absolutely love the house. They must be very wealthy as they seem to have done things very quickly and now a total remodel? Blimey!!! Wonder what they do for a living?
From googling, she doesn’t work, and her husband is a director in a local company but doesn’t sound like a mega-bucks type role. I guess they’ve made a killing from previous property reno’s as this is number 7 house, and maybe have family wealth 🤷‍♀️ Money seems no object - she happily spends £60+ on silk flowers to make a pretty wreath, or hundreds on 6ft nutcrackers (that she completely repainted and then they got nicked from their gateway 🙈)

From googling, she doesn’t work, and her husband is a director in a local company but doesn’t sound like a mega-bucks type role. I guess they’ve made a killing from previous property reno’s as this is number 7 house, and maybe have family wealth 🤷‍♀️ Money seems no object - she happily spends £60+ on silk flowers to make a pretty wreath, or hundreds on 6ft nutcrackers (that she completely repainted and then they got nicked from their gateway 🙈)
I saw the nutcrackers - no way!!! They were nicked???!! Omg! 😂🙈

• Haha
I saw the nutcrackers - no way!!! They were nicked???!! Omg! 😂🙈
Yes!!! Apparently some Christmas trees were pinched last year! I think they’d even screwed the nutcrackers down and they were still stolen! Not sure rural Northamptonshire is ready for the level of OTT decorations that she does. The postman and Amazon delivery guys must think she’s crackers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw i actually really like No.7_is_home...she's one of my favourites to follow, her pictures are always so pretty and stylish. They definitely have a lot of money but i like that she doesn't take loads of random freebies, and doesn't seem beggy with anything.

HATE

The Markland Home, on her thread we call it Markland Manor. Her home is a monstocity of everything pink, never purchases anything always gifted. AD/AFF links galore, so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable.

The Alexanders Nest, her home is white 🙄 another serial tagger/begger of companies. She rarely purchases anything for her home, puts herself under that much pressure for the gram that she has anxiety issues.

Interior_styling_18, serial and I mean serial ad dodger until someone reported her to ASA, she used to rarely disclose gifted items and one of these items was a £3000 cabin for her garden. At present she is between properties, in January she moves to a new renovation project. It will be interesting to see what she has negotiated with companies for the new property.
She’s moved !!!! Watch this space

Yes, they moved Thursday and they’ve already started with Ava’s Toy room.

She is declaring the freebies and collabs, Heather would have been negotiating and they will be coming thick and fast. She has her eye on some lovely built in wardrobes with a hefty price tag!

Without the Renovations, this account is really boring as this is all they know. Need to put down proper roots as poor old Ava needs stability, isn’t it 4/5 house moves since she was born 🙄

A
Interior_styling_18, serial and I mean serial ad dodger until someone reported her to ASA, she used to rarely disclose gifted items and one of these items was a £3000 cabin for her garden. At present she is between properties, in January she moves to a new renovation project. It will be interesting to see what she has negotiated with companies for the new property.
I can't figure out whether her photos are black and white or whether everything in her house is just grey?

I don't get this Hinch-inspired greyscale decor. We have a fair bit of grey for our big purchases (eg bed) but we've jazzed it up with splashes of bright yellow and other bright colours.

Convinced that we're going to look back on grey decor the way we do now on avocado bathrooms and orange kitchens and wonder WTF everyone was thinking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.