Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming it’s athomewiththehorsleys as I don’t think the others are really that gifty are they?
Yeah,if you go through the house there's barely anything that hasn't been gifted.I also find her to be a Kerry Lockwood impersonator,talks the same,same finger pointing.The problem for me is I follow a lot of different home accounts all of different styles now they've all sort of morphed into the same thing.Never a post that doesn't contain a question to boost engagement,always questions on stories as if they dont already have whatever it is they're asking about sitting in a box next to them.I house I do like is Jade doutch but her herself I cant stand.She put on one day what did everyone think of something,literally one person said oh it's a bit much for me so she screenshotted it and put it on her stories telling them to duck off!None of them can cope if they're not being adored constantly. Think I'm just done with it all to be honest 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah,if you go through the house there's barely anything that hasn't been gifted.I also find her to be a Kerry Lockwood impersonator,talks the same,same finger pointing.The problem for me is I follow a lot of different home accounts all of different styles now they've all sort of morphed into the same thing.Never a post that doesn't contain a question to boost engagement,always questions on stories as if they dont already have whatever it is they're asking about sitting in a box next to them.I house I do like is Jade doutch but her herself I cant stand.She put on one day what did everyone think of something,literally one person said oh it's a bit much for me so she screenshotted it and put it on her stories telling them to duck off!None of them can cope if they're not being adored constantly. Think I'm just done with it all to be honest 😂.
I must admit, I’m lazy and rarely read captions! I know what you mean about Jade too, she’s done so much to that house but she’s irritating as duck.

There are quite a few like that who shame people on their stories, they cry troll because someone says ‘oooh I’m not sure about that colour’ and they absolutely lose their tit!

Reactions: 5
I recently unfollowed alicegrace_ as she’s turning herself into brand and getting wayyy too big headed but she’s done some incredible things to her new build.

I liked newbuildtohome’s last house, am reserving judgement on the new one.

Other new builds I follow are:
The_house_and_me
Newbuildinspire
Kate_rose_morgan
Our_new_walls
Smashing! 👏👏👏

Thanks so much, @JodieGreen123 and @Tescogirl! ☺

Reactions: 2
I recently unfollowed alicegrace_ as she’s turning herself into brand and getting wayyy too big headed but she’s done some incredible things to her new build.

I liked newbuildtohome’s last house, am reserving judgement on the new one.

Other new builds I follow are:
The_house_and_me
Newbuildinspire
Kate_rose_morgan
Our_new_walls
I used to quite like our new walls. She's another one that hasn't met a trend she didn't like. I find her home looks really overstyled but I think she's a genuine lady.

Bloody hell Sparklesnest stories from last night. Her son walking around with a BB gun playing hide and seek pointing it at his girlfriend, mum and step daughter. Wtf??

I still can’t believe how much she faked how ill she was with covid to get sympathy after breaking rules going into McDonald’s while waiting on test results and the next day they had a positive result. She went down with bad symptoms as soon as she was caught out. As soon as her hubby got home from hospital she made a miraculous recovery. Now she’s back cackling and loud.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone follow charlieslittlegreyhome?
The name says it all tbh but she used to have an account called cleaningmyanxietyaway . . Shes off her head, used to claim she had to take a bottle of zoflora out with her to sniff to calm her down, her house was immaculate and you'd never have known she has 3 kids there. She was called out for faking illness and claiming benefits fraudulently and disappeared.
Shes back now as charlieslittlegreyhome with a completely different content although still weirdly obsessed with everything Hinch . .
Lynseyqueenofclean. .
Equally as annoying
Been searching for a thread for her, I cannot stand this woman. Why is her house a replica of hinchs and why is she mutton dressed as lamb for a 38 year old 🙈🙈 I'm 31 and wouldn't dare wear Nike socks 😂😂

• Haha
Been searching for a thread for her, I cannot stand this woman. Why is her house a replica of hinchs and why is she mutton dressed as lamb for a 38 year old 🙈🙈 I'm 31 and wouldn't dare wear Nike socks 😂😂
Shes like single white female isnt she?
I find it quite disturbing tbh . .
She literally mirrors EVERYTHING that Hinch does . . Even down to her wedding rings ( she got new rings last year when she was other charlotte with the anxiety)
I find it so strange, even before "lockdown" she never EVER mentioned any friends, you'd have school mum friends wouldn't you? I think shes creepy. . Her eyes, something scary about her.

• Haha
Shes like single white female isnt she?
I find it quite disturbing tbh . .
She literally mirrors EVERYTHING that Hinch does . . Even down to her wedding rings ( she got new rings last year when she was other charlotte with the anxiety)
I find it so strange, even before "lockdown" she never EVER mentioned any friends, you'd have school mum friends wouldn't you? I think shes creepy. . Her eyes, something scary about her.
Yes me too hahaha her eyes are so sunk in, and constantly talks like she has a cold through her nose. 🤢 And obsessed over the fact she has a Jamie too 😂😂😂😂 pathetic

• Haha
Anyone remember when she painted her garden grey?
It was hilarious 🤣
It was during her "anxiety" account. .
She painted non stop all day on what was possibly the hottest day of the year, was the colour of a "squashies" sweet at the end of it and had to go to bed with sunstroke!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve just looked at this account and how does she have so many followers with so little content and posts? Only 49 posts? Her house is nothing special but I see she’s a fan of an off the shoulder look - she’s definitely a wannabe hinch clone that’s how they think they can be popular nothing original

Hi I haven't read this thread for ages as lots of accounts where doing my head in but decided to come back and see what was going on. I may be late to this but Miss Shopper is getting right on my nerves. Her employment with one below seems to be purely for advertising purposes. She always pretends that she is being helpful but really she's nothing more than a pound shop qvc. Shouldn't the items that she shows from one below be marked as an add as she's actually employed by the store?

I like a bit of a mix too. Some I enjoy that aren’t up their own arses are:

life_at_the_mews
The_koo_koo_nest
A.cotswold.lifestyle
Hollie_berries
Braidsandblooms_
Athomewiththehorsleys
Ottersbarninteriors

some are quite big but not too irritating lol!
Love life at the mews & at home with the Horsley, at Lucy's house is gorgeous too

Oh really I think she comes across well. Who is kerry?

@JodieGreen123 Ooh, do you have any newer build recommendations? As much as a Victorian or Edwardian property would be the dream, our budget only allows for something from this century. 😕

Am desperate for ideas - feel like it's not too hard to make a character properly look gorgeous, but I'm not sure how to add interest to our newer house. Been trawling the 'gram, but most home accounts seem to be for Victorian conversions or chocolate box cottages.
There’s an account I’ve seen called myEdwardianhouse that I quite like

• Heart
Miss Shopper has become far too bi
Hi I haven't read this thread for ages as lots of accounts where doing my head in but decided to come back and see what was going on. I may be late to this but Miss Shopper is getting right on my nerves. Her employment with one below seems to be purely for advertising purposes. She always pretends that she is being helpful but really she's nothing more than a pound shop qvc. Shouldn't the items that she shows from one below be marked as an add as she's actually employed by the store?
[/iQUOTE]
I really cant stand her. She is up everyones backside and only out for what she can get. So loud and full of herself. Yes one below is all cheap tat like poundland and shes always advertising it. She keep in with them so she can get loads of freebies. The way she goes round the shops picking up and touching everything is just plain ridiculous. She doesnt have to touch everything she sees. She is making a big deal of it saying she works in retail so its her job. No its not your job to go round all the shops and paw everything. You stack shelves as do millions of people but it doesnt give you the right to break rules just so you can get views. So over the top all the time. Even went to a hotel for her birthday in the middle of a pandemic. Shes a loud mouthed wannabe celeb. She would do great on a market stall as she has the gift of the gab. I agree she should be putting ad for all her one below videos. Promoting them to keep in there hmmm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.