Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, who’s ‘attacking’ Sparklesnest? 😄 I guess she means via her inbox.

She doesn’t understand why people have an opinion on her ?(I’m not using the word attacked like she used for sympathy). Sparkles do you need it spelling out? Your husband had a covid test, you both entered a Mcdonalids because you couldn’t be bothered waiting in the drive through. The next day your husband tested positive. You then lied when questioned about that, saying that didn’t happen but once someone had video evidence of your stories saying that, you admitted it. Then you went downhill with covid despite bouncing around fine the day before. Rather shifty. Then you messaged large accounts for exposure over covid, hundreds of stories despite being too poorly to do stories. then once your husband was home you were back cackling, loud and cooking fine. It comes across like to dodge the kick back from breaking rules driving to a tier 4, possibly infecting McDonald’s staff and customers, you did your best to get the sympathy vote as a way to brush your wrong doings under the carpet.

I don’t wish anyone ill health, but I hate these Instagram accounts that think they can break rules, risk other peoples lives and then claim they’re a saint.

I didn’t message her by the way, but I know she reads here. I hope that spells it out for you Sparkles.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She says her account has been put to private but it hasn’t been as I can still see her! What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god who has ruffled old sparkles feathers!
First of all I was in complete shock when she storied without a filter. What a catfish she looks about 75!
and she’s just put 110 stories on saying she’s gone private but she’s still public 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
she reckons she hasn’t got a bad bone in her body but you can see that you only need to scratch the surface to reveal an evil twisted, attention seeking old woman!
she’s not as nice as she pretends that woman. Vile piece of work!
I agree. A real narcissist. Me, me, me... anyone who believes her lies over the last few weeks and feels sorry for her is a sheep.

Reactions: 1
Keepme4ever_thehudsonhome - Keep me forever but, she has put it up for sale twice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just find her a bit fake to be honest

the fake ill croaky voice made me laugh out loud. And all she goes on about is how she was battling for her life for 5 weeks last Christmas in hospital.
Sorry but she was in a regular ward.. no doubt she was poorly but she wasn’t fighting for her life- if she was she would have been in an induced coma in ICU.
she is the biggest attention seeker I have EVER come across.. and that’s saying something in the world of insta!
100% agree. As soon as she got caught out that they went into Mcds whilst waiting for a test she suddenly went from feeling mildly unwell to being bed ridden and the ill voice. Absolute crap! She did that to cover up from the rules they broke and putting people at risk.

How can she say she doesn’t know what it’s about, she does know she said on her stories today she knows why she’s getting the hate/trolls as she calls them. It’s nothing to do with her grandchildren at all, if anyone is giving her some stern words it’s because of what she did with covid, driving to a tier 4, infecting staff in Mcds knowing they were waiting on test results. She knows why, don’t call people trolls for calling you out. If you don’t like it Sparkles don’t plaster breaking rules and putting people at risk all over social media.

Who the hell does she think she is saying all her followers need to make contact with her or they’re suspicious, what?? I follow many people, I don’t have to message them daily, why would I?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who has time to police who is following you/watching your stories when you have nearly 12000 followers.
If she put as much time into actually contributing something worthwhile instead of sponging off of the government pretending she’s on deaths door then she might be more relatable.
I remember once she was saying about when she worked in London when she was 21.. clearly the last time she actually did a days work- 50 years ago! Says it all 🤦🏽‍♀️
😂😂 very true.

Yeah,if you go through the house there's barely anything that hasn't been gifted.I also find her to be a Kerry Lockwood impersonator,talks the same,same finger pointing.The problem for me is I follow a lot of different home accounts all of different styles now they've all sort of morphed into the same thing.Never a post that doesn't contain a question to boost engagement,always questions on stories as if they dont already have whatever it is they're asking about sitting in a box next to them.I house I do like is Jade doutch but her herself I cant stand.She put on one day what did everyone think of something,literally one person said oh it's a bit much for me so she screenshotted it and put it on her stories telling them to duck off!None of them can cope if they're not being adored constantly. Think I'm just done with it all to be honest 😂.
Oh goodness, Jade Doutch! Why hasn’t she got her own thread? I unfollowed her a while ago, she is so so smug. What did it for me was the constant clothes stories and shouting about how she’d got a size 8 but it was far too big so had to send it back. Like all the time! Shut up Jade, no one cares but you about how smugly skinny you are. And the constant ADs. They’re all the same

Reactions: 3
My_mad_house_in_wales My god she’s so rough. The way she speaks 😳 Not her accent, just the way she swears and is rough 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can someone please go teach renovation_at_no54 some camera angles. Can literally see right up ya snout hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

100% agree. As soon as she got caught out that they went into Mcds whilst waiting for a test she suddenly went from feeling mildly unwell to being bed ridden and the ill voice. Absolute crap! She did that to cover up from the rules they broke and putting people at risk.

How can she say she doesn’t know what it’s about, she does know she said on her stories today she knows why she’s getting the hate/trolls as she calls them. It’s nothing to do with her grandchildren at all, if anyone is giving her some stern words it’s because of what she did with covid, driving to a tier 4, infecting staff in Mcds knowing they were waiting on test results. She knows why, don’t call people trolls for calling you out. If you don’t like it Sparkles don’t plaster breaking rules and putting people at risk all over social media.

Who the hell does she think she is saying all her followers need to make contact with her or they’re suspicious, what?? I follow many people, I don’t have to message them daily, why would I?
Oh come on now, she doesn’t have mere followers. She has ✨sparklers✨ 🤣
They must bow down to her on the regular and acknowledge their Queen Sparkles, check in on her, and hang on her every word (croaky or otherwise)
This was one of the reasons I should have unfollowed her long before I did. Reading here tells me she’s as narcissistic as ever. 🙄

• Haha
Oh come on now, she doesn’t have mere followers. She has ✨sparklers✨ 🤣
They must bow down to her on the regular and acknowledge their Queen Sparkles, check in on her, and hang on her every word (croaky or otherwise)
This was one of the reasons I should have unfollowed her long before I did. Reading here tells me she’s as narcissistic as ever. 🙄
Hahaha you know her so well. She’s not changed one bit. Horrible, lying cow. Breaks rules, puts people at risk then does her best to get a sympathy vote so people forget what she’s done. Nasty.

She made one speedy recovery from covid, bed ridden one day, the next she’s dancing and cackling again. I don’t buy it one bit. Her poor Mother in hospital ill, if they’d not been around her parents when her husband and son had symptoms over Christmas, and not having huge family dinners, then her parents would have been safe. That’s her though, she doesn’t give a duck and spreads it where she likes.

Last edited:
Oooooh how did you find this out?
I work in property so I’m on Rightmove everyday. I also live not that far from her. She put it up once and it didn’t sell. Never mentioned anything on her page. Now she’s put it up again as houses are selling above asking price and fast around Cheshire. Just checked, it’s sold.

I have also seen her on holiday and she made it out as though she was staying at a different hotel. I sound like a stalker 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I work in property so I’m on Rightmove everyday. I also live not that far from her. She put it up once and it didn’t sell. Never mentioned anything on her page. Now she’s put it up again as houses are selling above asking price and fast around Cheshire. Just checked, it’s sold.

I have also seen her on holiday and she made it out as though she was staying at a different hotel. I sound like a stalker 😂
Be interesting to see what they buy next then 🤔
Tbh if I saw anyone from Insta I would stalk them cause I am bloody nosy 🤣🤣
Ps how much is it up for 😁

• Haha
Be interesting to see what they buy next then 🤔
Tbh if I saw anyone from Insta I would stalk them cause I am bloody nosy 🤣🤣
Ps how much is it up for 😁
That’s what I’m wondering.
Here’s the link to her house https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74913714.html

Well I was staying at the hotel and they had apartments attached which were self-catering and in a gated community. But, people staying at the apartments could use our pool even though they had their own. Anyways, she posted it on her story as though she was staying at the hotel and tagging it on her stories etc. It was a bit embarrassing actually 😂

• Haha
That’s what I’m wondering.
Here’s the link to her house https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74913714.html

Well I was staying at the hotel and they had apartments attached which were self-catering and in a gated community. But, people staying at the apartments could use our pool even though they had their own. Anyways, she posted it on her story as though she was staying at the hotel and tagging it on her stories etc. It was a bit embarrassing actually 😂
So your hotel was obvs nicer than her apt 🤣
All these people would have much better accounts if they were normal & honest 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thank you for info will have a nose 😁

Cannot stand:
Taylormade home - she actually referred to herself as an influencer when talking to a complete stranger. Thinks she is the best step mother ever and has self diagnosed herself with dyslexia to excuse her lazy typos.

Officially hinched- sad that his dad is ill but he totally used that to blag a free holiday to Australia from his followers. An absolute full time beg!

Casaboheme - professional benefit collector who tries to make out she has celebrity friends but in reality she has no friends. Amazed there isn’t a thread on her!

Miss Greedy - bloody perfect name for the begging queen

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.