Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
Sparklenest: Love or Hate? Love.

Today's stories she's real; down to earth not like these jumped up advertising shite accounts; hate the swipe up accounts of wannabe housewives in their grey castles.
No she and her husband just decide to infect innocent people with COVID and then tries to hide it by lying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

TheMummyRants

OakTreeHome grates on me. Used to be a lovely home account but she’s sold out big time. Everything is Next this, Monsoon that, #ad #gifted. Doesn’t put a photo of her kid unless she’s posing in some free Next outfit that’s so out of touch it’s a joke, who dresses an apparently ‘outdoor loving/countryside living’ 3 year old in cream fur coats to play in a field or a bloody mud kitchen? Oh that’s right, she does because it’s all free clobber

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
See modern mum is begging for artificial grass, I’d start a thread on her but I can’t seem to be able to. Also pimping the kids out for Tesco
I've never come across her until now but fuck me what a mess. Where to start? The dodgy lips? The orange skin? The crushed velvet and metallic monstrosity that is her house? The pimping the kids out for tesco is so shameful.

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
I do love Toby and his style. But I’m there for home tips not mental Health check ins.
Yeh what's that all about??

I would like his style if it was his style but its straight from Neptune book or stories. Guys....He's always so so busy planning, designing and styling 🙄 is it just me but dont most people just imagine design in their heads or mood boards and go for it. But he always does his story before his latest reveal talking endlessly about how much time and effort he's put into his latest project which is always just a rehash move about about with his bookcase or nightstand I mean who even calls it a frigging night stand?? Its always I've got exciting plans and projects coming up that I can't wait to tell you about and so far it's just the inclusion of his muddy hunter wellies in his latest spring styling. As someone else said he's such a bore 😴

• Haha
Does anyone follow Jayne Davies? She’s a serial redecorater and somewhat obsessive with things. First it was plants. Then a puppy. Then pampas grass. Now it’s vases. She’s clearly very well off and some of the stuff she does is nice but she’s so wasteful and I find her so bloody annoying 😂
I can't believe how quickly she redecorates. Seems to change her mind within weeks. I like her style but she is being so ridiculous at the moment with the vases. Buying more storage just to display the 100s she owns now. I could tell she wasn't enjoying the puppy but thought she might have held off for longer than she did before rehoming him!

• Wow

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Since when did decorating/styling your home become a thing?
Like there are some good ideas but its like seeing a showhouse in repeat.

Stan

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how some of these accounts have such large followings. I’ve just seen that Our Middleton Home account has 29k followers and her house is just... average. I get the accounts with huge followings who have interesting homes but when it looks like Julie’s next door.. why? Hinch’s house is the same - they all look average today and everything is from Home Bargains or the range. That is not interior design!

Also I love Cobblestone and Wells account! Her view from her back doors is stunning. And I love that she has a mirrored backsplash to reflect the view. Clearly minted but gorgeous house. I found her through some garden accounts I follow

Last edited:

GossipBlue

VIP Member
And another one is ‘samandherfam_xo‘ she states she earns £20k a month selling that FM rubbish! Those kids are going to go to school with dummies too! Worth a look...she,s obviously had work gone wrong on her lips too!
The FM brigade must think we are all stupid! £20k a month!!!! Ffs!!!

Zeeky

I’m slightly obsessed with No.7_is_home in a love/hate way. She has got a massive following very quickly (gone from 40k to 70k in the last couple of months!). To be fair to her, her insta is extremely polished and beautifully shot pics. My gripe with her is that she never seems to be happy! Constantly painting and re-doing rooms that are already immaculate. And sooooo much pink! My problem is that I know the house. We looked at buying it about 6 months before they did. A lot of what they have done there is beautiful, but a lot of what they have done has ripped the soul out of the place. It’s a really old house but interiors look like it could be a new-build now! I remember the gardens being absolutely amazing (previous owners used to open them to the public every year for charity) - a few acres of landscaped gardens with beautiful mature borders full of shrubs and flowers and a huge vegetable garden of raised beds, fruit cage etc. They immediately ripped them all out grassed over it all 😱. She claims the gardens were all overgrown when they bought the place, bthey were beautiful when we viewed it about 6mths earlier 🤷‍♀️ Lots of the original period features I remember being in the house have also gone, and it’s all been ‘done’ to within an inch of it’s life. Don’t get me wrong - there was lots that really needed doing, particularly upstairs, the bathrooms and bedrooms, but downstairs was lovely.
Latest thing now is that they have got an architect in and are going to do a major re-working of the layout, so much so that they will have to move out while they have it done!! They've only just finished having the garage converted into a uitility room and study by Neptune! They were going to get a caravan to live in but have decided they will just do a little renovation of an outbuilding and turn it into an annexe for them to live in!! They seem to have an endless pot of money! She even went off to the Maldives in the autumn for a little break with her sister despite the global pandemic and the fact she was planning a million renovations/projects!
On the plus side, she doesn’t seem too grabby - pays for virtually everything themselves.

Star_girl

Oh really! I can’t keep up with the dingles!
I know -4pm!!! How dare they! Not like the nhs are busy at the moment or anything.. Sparklesnest has to be everyone’s number one priority or she is not a happy bunny.
Full of self importance the ignorant cunt

Anotherdayanotherwalk

I find at_lucys_house bizarre. She's got 128k followers but never seems to do much other than comment on the weather, say that she's not up to much today and occasionally admire her own jumper 🙄. Its just really dull.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
She’s not always public so I don’t think it’s allowed.
Kayleigh's followers have been sending Kayleigh money for some time, when ever she posts about having a pittance to last her 3 weeks, she is paypal'd cash from some followers.

She won't ever broadcast it though. Not after calling her bestie out for being sent money online.
id starve first. Hate free loaders

I can't see them letting her continue to pay £10 a month off the last bill and then going into arrears with this next one
Needs to stop takeouts. And cut hubby’s lunch down. Like who eats that for lunch !!

Olive40

Right after reading this thread my curiosity got the better of me and I had a look at Sparklesnest!

What can I say...not what I was expecting, looks like my grandma got a smartphone and started an insta. Nothing wrong with that but why are people following her, who is she, am I missing something?!

Reallllly shocked right now 🤣
😂😂😂😂 I know, and she calls her followers her sparklers. They all send her cards and presents, like she’s the only one to catch covid and never mind the fact her and her husband spreading it in McDonald’s while they were waiting on test results, that’s perfectly fine, she’s the Queen of Sheba. I swear that’s why she made out she was on deaths door with covid to mask over the fact they risked other peoples lives and made a huge mistake publicly, and it worked, she got a huge sympathy vote. Funny once Rob got home her poorly voice has gone and she’s normal again. Sorry but I’m sceptical. She was messaging large accounts asking them to share her covid stories. Hmmmm if that poorly you’d not be doing that.

Reactions: 5

Annoyed 2

She’s another big account that hosts a generic Instagram page @pimpupmypad with a hashtag and you have to follow her to be in with a chance or your photo being shared on that page when you hashtag your photo with their #pimpupmypad

I don’t follow her as I don’t follow anyone that ‘hosts’ other pages to force people to follow them but she does take nice inoffensive photos

The whole travel/interiors Instagram world really is a sham of numbers. All the big accounts ‘host’ generic sharing accounts where you have to follow the hosts to be featured

And some of the hosts pages are utter tripe but they have huge followings because of this little host scam they have going on
I completely agree. I am thinking of people like ItsLucy from myhousethismonth amongst others

Has anyone seen my tiny estates stories from last night begging for likes? I used to really like them but they’re just the same as all the others now. Can’t believe he’s trying to justify it by saying it’s the Spanish way too 🙄
If you don’t have a grey/white account with blush pink who are you 😆🤣😂🙄

It‘s very lucrative being gifted/collaboration/pr and I hope that their accounting is in order for the HRMC.

Personally I am not influenced one little bit by these influencers, have you ever heard any of them give a bad review of a gifted item and the answer will be NO. If they gave a so so review and it wasn’t anything less than glowing this would jeopardise any more collabe/freebies with other companies.
How refreshing would it be for someone to actually just give a real/honest review of the product.

I think we would all fall of ours seats.

Can you imagine one of them coming on and saying “i thought I’d just on here quickly and say I had a delivery today of a £3000 sofa. I’d love to sit here and say you should all rush out and buy one of these sofas! But if I am honest, I can’t! So to make a point I’m not even going to keep it as a freebie! Iv told the company to come and collect their poor excuse of a sofa, as if they think I’m going to tell any of my loyal followers that they should by anything of their sofas they are mad!

Rant over...
sorry about all that but seriously I feel for the vulnerable people that follow these accounts thinking it’s all real and they should buy what they say because their account has A large following...

Hadcat2010

Ones I think do it well are:
Man with a hammer
My Tiny Estate
Victorian Adventure
Write to Manisha (although it's morphing into #ad constantly)
Write to Manisha has also discovered how to do an Aff Link, under the guise of 'it's an Aff Link but it's just a handy way for me to show you what's in my home'. Errrr very disingenuous Manisha, that's what highlights are for. This has disappointed me with her and is putting me off her page.