Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
You know what makes me die about her, her jealousy towards home owners. She makes out she would hate to buy because she would have to pay for fixes etc. At least i dont have to ask permission to lay some shitty lino in the hall way 🤣🤣 I can do what I want to my house when i want. Im also not paying someone elses bills. Shes also got these big opinions on people that lease cars. We lease a brand new moto and u know what if anything breaks mercedes fix it and u know whats better in a years time they take it back and we get another brand new car. She might own that piece of absolute shit bmw but its worth about a tenner and they cant even afford to run the heap
Of shit. Her life is a massive embarrassment. Also there is nothing more Unattractive than a man that has no back bone. He works and pays for her weird spending habits and he cant even have a reduced frozen meal out the freezer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They were allegedly saving for a deposit to buy at one point. Then I think she realised it was never going to happen. Which is fine, loads of people rent, loads of others buy, each to their own. But the rant she went on, total u-turn, dunno why anyone would get a mortgage, they must be mad, blah blah blah. It was hilarious.

Wonder how the saving to get married is going.

Reactions: 6

Star_girl

Sparklesnest_16
Terrible that sparkles husband is in hospital and it’s really worrying..
What does she do? Ramps up the attention seeking and dresses it up as public concern by messaging all the big insta accounts to try get a shout out for her page. Her followers are increasing- she’s loving having so much content.
she is a true horror that lady!
My friend has 150k followers and she’s messaged her begging for a share 😂
That would be the last thing on my mind if my husband was in hospital.
DESPERATE FOR INSTAGRAM FAME.

• Wow
  • Angry

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
Natalieshomelife
Try’s so hard to be funny it makes me cringe. Her makeup videos are horrendous. She looks like a teenager that’s just being gifted her first lot of makeup and doesn’t know how to apply it.
Michellesway.
omg she absolutely loves her self ans proper thinks she is something.
talks like a 4 year old
Spends most of her videos eye fucking herself and flicking her hair about. She’s just got engage and is already being insufferable. Makes sure her ring is flashed around in every story 🙄

• Heart
Thehousethatblackbuilt

I was shocked when Chelsea did her home tour of their old house just before they moved - a lot of the work they’ve done is SUPER shoddy & messy so just goes to show that she’s a great photographer and good at showing the decent angles
Yes she uses a lot of filters and apps like photoshop to enhance her photos and hide fittings like plug sockets. She’s talked about it on her stories before. Can’t stand her. Wanna be vogue model 😂

Olive40

Sparklesnest16 is an absolute disgrace. She’s giving out *advice* to everyone on her stories about COVID, whilst she and her husband broke the rules at the weekend. She clearly stated on her stories that Rob (her hubby) wasn’t well and was waiting on a COVID test result, and he drove them on a 4 hour round trip to take her son and grandsons home. He 100% should not have left the house AT ALL never mind going in to a McDonald’s to order food because the drive in queue was too long!
They need to inform the restaurant immediately as they have put all their staff at risk. Utterly selfish, self absorbed, entitled pair of pricks. They should be reported on their local police COVID breach of rules website.
Omg thank you!!! It’s not just me who’s angry about her. Someone on Tattle messaged her and asked why Rob went into McDonald’s and she lied saying he didn’t, he went to the toilet and no one was inside so no risk. I wish I’d screen recorded her, she’s a liar. On her stories at the weekend she said Rob had gone in to order food because the drive through queue was long, so how can she lie to someone saying that didn’t happen, how can she lie when it was on her stories. She’s a disgrace! Acting all high and mighty wanting to be the covid know it all. Didn’t even have the decency to inform the restaurant incase their staff now spread it to hundreds and their own families. She is disgusting doing that.

I wish she had her own thread on here. I bet so many others saw what we saw but he sparkles are too up her arse to speak up!

HeyLetsGo

Love his designs tho he’s always changing. Must be sponsored by Neptune.

She’s got to big for her boots.
I used to work with a girl who’s hubby is a joiner and he did loads of stuff for kjg’s kitchen. She basically tried the rip him off for influencer discount and said his designs were her idea anyway 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

LemonDrizzled

Threads have been deleted in the last for mentioning two of the people mentioned on here, I like this thread let’s not get it deleted
There are some really strict rules and they make sense I think, so if this person isn’t an influencer and isn’t always public and doesn’t have a massive following we shouldn’t be commenting. I’ve seen other threads shut down because it, you’re right.

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I like the fact she joined Olio then told them all how to run it!😂
She had the audacity to say she won’t collect from a certain house as it’s dirty, imagine her opening the door to you when you go to collect food!!

LemonDrizzled

I’ve always wondered when she’ll get a mention on here and saw this thread and thought she’s got to be on it. So incredibly wasteful and the constant purchases and DIY and redecorating seems really unhealthy. She overkills every trend, first monochrome now the vases. And she’ll aff link things she doesn’t even own
Completely wasteful. I unfollowed after the puppy affair. So so cruel. I also found myself just rolling my eyes and realising it’s all too chaotic, too much stuff and clutter in a house of too much monochrome. It’s like...she’s got no true style of her own so she goes whichever way the Insta-crowd go and tags along.

• Heart

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
Oh golly I hadn't see boobs & bargs before. That little girl needs structure and boundaries! Sort of seems like the whole family does.
Exactly, why doesn’t she take the little girl up to help her make the beds and show her how to make her own and then reward her? She just can’t be arsed with the two of them by the looks of it....

HeyLetsGo

Lol this is the English Home? So many rules! So sanctimonious! 'I'll fight you'.
I’m so confused about her rules. She said she won’t work for free, but she won’t be marking the swipe ups as ads because she is not being paid for them...?

BossyBlossom

Sparklenest: Love or Hate? Love.

Today's stories she's real; down to earth not like these jumped up advertising shite accounts; hate the swipe up accounts of wannabe housewives in their grey castles.

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Had to unfollow Kjg_home it’s just to cringe all the mother and daughter stuff. She used to be a good page now it’s all swipe ups and ads.!

I follow a lot of home accounts but I'm getting so wound up lately with them. The houses are either completely void of personality (new, grey and empty) or are a personality overload full of clashing colours and tat.

The pictures are the same thing every day, often flogging a new bit of tat they had to beg to be gifted to them.
The captions are so dull 'cosy night in with a candle/do you drink tea or coffee?/happy monday - let's do this'
The people who engage with them are just as bad - regardless of what the picture is of it's just 'gorgeous hun/beautiful/hope you're well/have a cosy evening' it's just the same people commenting on the same posts all the time it's all so mundane.

Which ones annoy you the most and why?
Is there a thread on the.home.affair ? Seriously annoying reels and desperate to be discovered. Nice house tho but loves herself too much

Star_girl

I’ve just seen Sparklesnest stories. I am in utter shock!
She is thinking pound signs.. he’s 4 months away from being 18! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
I’m actually embarrassed for her and hope she does go to the media because she will get laughed at and absolutely ruined by the general public.
I can’t believe she’s going to get this poor GP in so much trouble when he’s bloody on the cusp of being 18 anyway.
What a vile piece of crap. People will see through her for this.
Typical influencer always on the beg.. this time it’s from the tax payers via the NHS ! Of course Her son is ill today. I would have put my last pound on that!!!!!!

Mutley98

VIP Member
Sparklesnest now caught up, now we have the drama of long covid with hubby, could’ve guessed that from the start that he would have some long term effect. Every ailment she hangs onto to. I was really unwell last March before testing of covid, I’ve been not right since with a bad chest and continuous cough, my gp thinks I had covid and this is a result as I’ve had chest X-rays and an endoscopy and nothing is wrong. I’ve still worked despite feeling shattered and it’s not even a big deal just something you get on with

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Lottie’s house build. I liked her account and love her kitchen. But that’s where it stops now. She’s rude and abruptly answers perfectly reasonable questions. She’s constantly asking ‘who can recommend a sofa/laptop/car valet/landscaper for her lovely expensive house. Lo and behold they are gifted but doesn’t declare them or makes it very vague. Seems to be incapable of asking on a local fb page or google like the rest of us. Moans a lot about life yet she’s living in a huge house which ex husband must fund and still seems able to add value to it by begging for freebies.