Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsgtothea

She's awful - she's so so so rude, arrogant and entitled! She talks to her followers like absolute shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Annoyed 2

So I have never heard of Toby until this thready but good grief it's all a bit dull for me. Weird thing is that he also lives in Bath and starting his own Interior Design Business just like Alicesgrace. I used to actually like Neptune before the influencers ruined it for me 😂

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Does anyone follow fern and foxglove and her sister west barn ? Is there a thread. They both irritate me but I can’t put my finger on why. But. TOO MUCH STUFF!

Star_girl

Spot on!!!!
She is one fame hungry desperate weirdo!
This really has shown her true colours. That poor GP 😢
Surely as a nearly 18 year old man her son should have confirmed what vaccine he was having too. Why is there such a blame culture with that family and absolutely no self awareness!
I’m in utter shock. I always knew she was pondlife but this is something else!
Slags off the NHS but doesn’t pay a penny into it all of her life by the sounds of things. She’s always been too busy “fighting” or being a “warrior” to get a job yet spends 6 hours on Instagram every day. Surely she could get a little part time job to contribute something too society.. anything!

Last edited:

Mutley98

VIP Member
Does sparklesnest really want us to believe her husband spent £800 on a pair of Gucci boots.?

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
These general threads just get too messy talking about nobodies that are offlimits as not prof influencers. Please create seperate threads for anyone big enough for a tattle thread

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Completely wasteful. I unfollowed after the puppy affair. So so cruel. I also found myself just rolling my eyes and realising it’s all too chaotic, too much stuff and clutter in a house of too much monochrome. It’s like...she’s got no true style of her own so she goes whichever way the Insta-crowd go and tags along.
The puppy was so irresponsible. I saw a mile off that getting an excitable puppy when you have a son who has additional needs was just so so silly. Rather than get a mellow senior rescue or even a trained support dog it had to be a designer puppy. I’m just glad she gave him up quickly

• Heart

WreckingBall

Finally someone has mentioned cracktheshutters. She’s seems nice but what is the deal with her? Why are people absolutely falling over themselves to comment nice tiles hun?!

The D

Totally agree! KJG home. Her house is so unimaginative and she is so dull!

Wow! Did she really? I feel the more followers people get the more unrelatable and stuck up they become. The whole mother daughter fashion thing. It’s 🤑🤮
Yeah I don’t get the crack the shutters hype at the moment. Her account is really big now but it’s nothing exceptional. Her house is pretty normal albeit with a nice big extension on the back.

Durhamlass

Sparklesnest - HATE!
She’s awful. Fake, manipulative and self centred.
She’s having a break apparently. Won’t last a day. Never met an attention seeker like her- she’s completely addicted to Instagram and the adoration of strangers
Sad act
Will totally be back within 24 hours. Will start with the screen shots of her god awful followers hoping she is ok.
she is obsessed with illness and thinks she is the expert on everything. The endless, pointless stories of the “excitement” in the nest are ridiculous.

itsgtothea

Yeah I don’t get the crack the shutters hype at the moment. Her account is really big now but it’s nothing exceptional. Her house is pretty normal albeit with a nice big extension on the back.
She’s another big account that hosts a generic Instagram page @pimpupmypad with a hashtag and you have to follow her to be in with a chance or your photo being shared on that page when you hashtag your photo with their #pimpupmypad

I don’t follow her as I don’t follow anyone that ‘hosts’ other pages to force people to follow them but she does take nice inoffensive photos

The whole travel/interiors Instagram world really is a sham of numbers. All the big accounts ‘host’ generic sharing accounts where you have to follow the hosts to be featured

And some of the hosts pages are utter tripe but they have huge followings because of this little host scam they have going on

GossipBlue

VIP Member
How refreshing would it be for someone to actually just give a real/honest review of the product.

I think we would all fall of ours seats.

Can you imagine one of them coming on and saying “i thought I’d just on here quickly and say I had a delivery today of a £3000 sofa. I’d love to sit here and say you should all rush out and buy one of these sofas! But if I am honest, I can’t! So to make a point I’m not even going to keep it as a freebie! Iv told the company to come and collect their poor excuse of a sofa, as if they think I’m going to tell any of my loyal followers that they should by anything of their sofas they are mad!

Rant over...
sorry about all that but seriously I feel for the vulnerable people that follow these accounts thinking it’s all real and they should buy what they say because their account has A large following...
That would be a miracle unfortunately. It’s the ones who say “ I wouldn’t recommend anything that I wouldn’t truly buy myself or genuinely love”. Load of bollocks! They would sell their souls 😂

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Tobys home needs his own thread! I can’t deal with all the chopping and changing. And why does he repeatedly wear that Neptune apron in his stories... 🙄

I don’t get all these instagrammers and their obsession with the store. It’s really weird. It’s like they’re all foaming at the mouth to be able to tag Neptune on their posts.
I think he should have a thread as heeees back just had 2 weeks off and feeling relaxed so I'm sure he's repainted his wall for the tenth time in like 4 months. Actually saw 1930s fixer upper doing a pisstake story on these instagrammers who take a brake. If they need a break that kinda sends a signal that it's a full time job which makes me question how they actually fit their real job into their life although id imagine that's made easier dye to lockdiwn. He still hasn't got round to buy any bloody socks yet and yet he's been busy planning and buying even more accessories 🤔. There is some bedside table styling coming up if you are interested. AGAIN.

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at this account and how does she have so many followers with so little content and posts? Only 49 posts? Her house is nothing special but I see she’s a fan of an off the shoulder look - she’s definitely a wannabe hinch clone that’s how they think they can be popular nothing original

mrskilt

Geo cleans is one of the few I’ve found to give an honest review. After weeks of watching ‘influencers’ say how brilliant a certain garment steamer was I cracked and bought one. It’s a pile of crap! The next week he did a review and was totally honest about how it performed. Wish I’d watched him first before buying

Sparklesnest16 is an absolute disgrace. She’s giving out *advice* to everyone on her stories about COVID, whilst she and her husband broke the rules at the weekend. She clearly stated on her stories that Rob (her hubby) wasn’t well and was waiting on a COVID test result, and he drove them on a 4 hour round trip to take her son and grandsons home. He 100% should not have left the house AT ALL never mind going in to a McDonald’s to order food because the drive in queue was too long!
They need to inform the restaurant immediately as they have put all their staff at risk. Utterly selfish, self absorbed, entitled pair of pricks. They should be reported on their local police COVID breach of rules website.
Wait - how is this person even an interiors influencer? Is she influencing people how not to style their homes? 🤔

• Haha

Blahna

I find Chelshome awful. She is constantly doing her house up, copying latest trends but it just looks cheap. The alcove cabinets in her living room are absolutely awful. They look like a school Design Technology project!

LucysOpenCupboard

Talks about how she looks at Dan's dad's dick and how big it is and that she will shag him if Dan steps out of line. I feel sorry for the gormless one being stuck with her just for the sake of the kids
He leads such a sad life. Every aspect the poor guys life is controlled by her even down to the wages he works hard for

• Angry