Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Lou is at rock bottom.

Can’t help but feel for her. Because I could be wrong but from how I’ve heard her speak and write, she’s a bright girl who could have a decent future for herself and the kids. If she didn’t keep choosing dodgy men because she’s afraid to be alone. I’ve chatted to her in the past and she’s lovely when her head is straight.

I just hope she finds the strength to get her life back.

Reactions: 5

Hellooo

I’ve just watched Sparklesnest too. She hadn’t got two braincells to rub together!
He’s practically 18 - does she think on the eve of your 18th birthday you go to bed and in the morning you wake up with a new body and immune system!
Wouldn’t you just be thankful your son had been vaccinated
Does she think the NHS have nothing better to do than to pander to her!!!!! She is one spoilt bitch and thinks the world revolves around her
Your son is an adult practically he has a tongue in his head he could have just confirmed the vaccine before they gave it to him-but as usual Sparklesnest takes no responsibility (the mcdonald’s covid saga revisited)
The woman actually lives for drama and attention it’s embarrassingly tragic for a woman in her 70s
I think she’s like mid 50s; that has cracked me up 😂

Yes I find the whole complaining very insensitive as well! Like isn’t he months off being 18? I could understand if he was like 14 but surely he could have asked which one it was before the jabbed him?

Some people just want to blame anyone bar themselves!

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
I can wait its probably a cushion and some wooden spoons lol ... I think he's reading this as on his story last night he put a poll asking who would like to see real life and less curated pics. I don't think he has a real life or a sock drawer 😆

• Haha
She said the other week her daughter is doing ‘her influencer thing’ so I guess college has gone out of the window. Such a shame as she was a good account. Now it’s all freebies and people saying ‘you could be sisters’
They all sell out in the end! I am borderline unfollowing a couple who keep storying to say they have a big 'reno' project coming up! WE GET IT YOU WANT IT ALL GIVEN

Olive40

I think she needs more like 20k followers to have a thread these days if she’s that pathetic. They only allow threads for those with 10k if they have lots of social media channels and are deserving of it 🤣
I see. I don’t know why Mrsmillershome has a thread then, she’s had one since 10k.

She most definitely does read here, as she was mentioned before on beckyshomesweethome thread and she went onto her stories to reply to us lot 😂 it was pretty funny 😂 as for her and her hubby stepping foot outside while waiting on results is absolutely disgusting and people like that is the reason why we are still in this shit show...quite obviously doesn’t give two fucks 😠
Exactly. She knows what she’s done is wrong, but to lie when someone confronted her. She had it on her stories she sent him into Mcds as the drive through was too long a wait. She hasn’t had the decency to let the restaurant know he’s positive either. Vile! And she’s why we are in a mess.

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
SHOCK boobs and bargs is to lazy to get her kid to nursery! Then wonders why he is so behind! He will never cope in September!
He won’t learn much at home, she only knows how to slag people off, moan and ponce free food to feed her children while she’s scoffs takeaways!!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The house acc has been added to my list.just posted saying she doesn’t get things for free. It’s in exchange for her time, time away from her family. That’s a new spin I’ve not heard.

• Haha

LemonDrizzled

The puppy was so irresponsible. I saw a mile off that getting an excitable puppy when you have a son who has additional needs was just so so silly. Rather than get a mellow senior rescue or even a trained support dog it had to be a designer puppy. I’m just glad she gave him up quickly
That’s actually a really good point. Imagine how well a senior Labrador or support lab would have done in that environment. I’m glad she came to the conclusion quickly too. I just found it so bizarre that she went on and on about it in stories and built that whole enclosure and then *bam* one day just a random grid post with more tat under the stairs like “btw we have the dog up”.

• Heart
Marblewhiteallthingsnice is a car crash of an account that i cannot bring myself to unfollow.

she is apparently taking control of her finances and “manifesting” money at the minute, if she stopped ordering/ buying clothes and other tat multiple times per day she would be managing her finances a lot better.

she is constantly decluttering, but her house is packed to the rafters with pure and utter tat, posts pictures of her wardrobe crammed with hundreds if not thousands pieces of clothing but is constantly shopping for more clothes. And was whining about affording her car repair bills in the same week she ordered a fendi brooch and sliders from New York ( 💸💸💸) and went on massive tkmaxx/Zara/H&M sprees 🤯 it’s truly baffling.

She would actually be better using the money to pay for the therapy she definitely needs to address her spending issues.

Eyeswideopened

Anyone follow charlieslittlegreyhome?
The name says it all tbh but she used to have an account called cleaningmyanxietyaway . . Shes off her head, used to claim she had to take a bottle of zoflora out with her to sniff to calm her down, her house was immaculate and you'd never have known she has 3 kids there. She was called out for faking illness and claiming benefits fraudulently and disappeared.
Shes back now as charlieslittlegreyhome with a completely different content although still weirdly obsessed with everything Hinch . .
Lynseyqueenofclean. .
Equally as annoying
Been searching for a thread for her, I cannot stand this woman. Why is her house a replica of hinchs and why is she mutton dressed as lamb for a 38 year old 🙈🙈 I'm 31 and wouldn't dare wear Nike socks 😂😂

• Haha

Missgrimm

Will totally be back within 24 hours. Will start with the screen shots of her god awful followers hoping she is ok.
she is obsessed with illness and thinks she is the expert on everything. The endless, pointless stories of the “excitement” in the nest are ridiculous.
I couldn’t of wrote it better myself 🤮 she is awful fake sad teat

Just putting it out there..... I have nothing confirmed... but Iv heard a lot about people making a lot of money on “only fans” accounts atm......

just saying tho 😂😂
SPARKLESNEST IS HAVING A BREAK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHAT EVER ... she’ll be back tomorrow with her meaning less stories of shite god please give me strength

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Please can you post a link to it. I cannot for the life of me find it... thank you 🙏🏻
here x

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Interiorcurve - latest Karen Millen reel is clearly not her style & doing her no favours :(
I don’t rate her “designs” at all. She is not a trained interior designer and just does over the top designs to cover her obvious lack of training IMO.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Yeah,if you go through the house there's barely anything that hasn't been gifted.I also find her to be a Kerry Lockwood impersonator,talks the same,same finger pointing.The problem for me is I follow a lot of different home accounts all of different styles now they've all sort of morphed into the same thing.Never a post that doesn't contain a question to boost engagement,always questions on stories as if they dont already have whatever it is they're asking about sitting in a box next to them.I house I do like is Jade doutch but her herself I cant stand.She put on one day what did everyone think of something,literally one person said oh it's a bit much for me so she screenshotted it and put it on her stories telling them to fuck off!None of them can cope if they're not being adored constantly. Think I'm just done with it all to be honest 😂.
I must admit, I’m lazy and rarely read captions! I know what you mean about Jade too, she’s done so much to that house but she’s irritating as fuck.

There are quite a few like that who shame people on their stories, they cry troll because someone says ‘oooh I’m not sure about that colour’ and they absolutely lose their shit!

Star_girl

Another one making Micks death about herself, Sparklesnest. Of course she has friends who are friends with Kirk, she’s 56, Kirk is early 30s.
And she called him Mike! 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s tragic she really is. Attention seeking loser

• Wow

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The poor child clearly hasn’t learnt much so far. Isn’t he due to go to School this year? He’s seriously going to struggle due to his lazy Mother.

He won’t learn much at home, she only knows how to slag people off, moan and ponce free food to feed her children while she’s scoffs takeaways!!