Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalieshomelife
Try’s so hard to be funny it makes me cringe. Her makeup videos are horrendous. She looks like a teenager that’s just being gifted her first lot of makeup and doesn’t know how to apply it.
Michellesway.
omg she absolutely loves her self ans proper thinks she is something.
talks like a 4 year old
Spends most of her videos eye bleeping herself and flicking her hair about. She’s just got engage and is already being insufferable. Makes sure her ring is flashed around in every story 🙄
I had to stop following Natalieshomelife last year as she was constantly using her young son for content and kept changing her story on his Autism status 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she will never admit she was wrong. It’s excuses excuses excuses, lies lies lies!!

yes she did say that he said that when he was being taken away in an ambulance- I’ll try and get my friend to send it. It made me cringe!!

she feels she has hit the jackpot with this new found content and attention. Absolutely no regard for her poor husband in hospital!

i know she tries to say that they’re all a bubble because they all live on the same land- same perimeter and all that crap but surely you’d realise from watching the news that moving your son and two children from the area in the country with the highest covid rates to your house was risky. She said he isolated but I doubt he did. Also I assume the kids were at school before they came!

it might just be me but I wouldn’t have done that and I’d have felt very nervous having 12 people around my Christmas dinner table with what’s was going on.

Unfortunate it was very very poor judgment and she’s now paying the price. Her poor husband!

also- she’s put that she’s sad because she’s missing her mum and dad.. hasn’t she realised she can go over there or they can come in the house seeing as they are ALL POSITIVE! Not one braincell knocking round in that head I tell you!
I agree. I think her son brought it definitely. She was stupid to do that and to risk everyone’s lives. I’d not have done it either. She’s a rule breaker so she won’t see any wrong in it.

Misspottscleaning although I’m sure this is a very unpopular opinion. I find her extremely problematic and argumentative, always looking for beef. Shame as her home is nice

Reactions: 9
HATE Toni Interior. Constantly cleaning a clean house?! 🤷‍♀️ And I say house cos it's not a home!!
How she starts going on about Christmas in September. 1 st to get her tree up and then it’s down Boxing Day. I will never understand it!! She is forever complaining. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Themodernmum
What happened to Ace? Like I know he was at the vets but I don’t think she’s ever said why exactly?
Me, I probably wouldn’t have introduced a new dog this soon though. Fair enough if you find it hard to take a dog crate down, okay so leave it up a bit longer. Doesn’t mean you have to get a new one to fill it 🙄

Themodernmum
What happened to Ace? Like I know he was at the vets but I don’t think she’s ever said why exactly?
Me, I probably wouldn’t have introduced a new dog this soon though. Fair enough if you find it hard to take a dog crate down, okay so leave it up a bit longer. Doesn’t mean you have to get a new one to fill it 🙄
I used to like her but can’t stick her now, forever moaning about lack of sleep, tagging m and s for a deal with pina coladas
Ace passed away but she didn’t say how but she did post asking if anyone had ever put in a claim against their vets, like no win no fee
Surprises me where she gets her money from
Wish there was a modern mum thread but she still under inside the White House

Wow Sparkles really has changed a lot in the time from her wedding to now. I know it’s like 16 years or whatever but I don’t recognise her.

Has she posted anymore stories for her close friends?

Reactions: 1
One account that i used to really like but now cant stand is Miss Shopper. She is so up herself now and such a loud mouthed show off.
She is out for as many freebies as she get and ass licks all the big accounts and company's for her own gain. She doesnt seem at all genuine to me.
Keeps in with everyone and acts like shes some big superstar that everyone worships😂
Hate the way she uses her elderly nana for her own convenience and to get views but yet is two faced about her and how difficult she is.
All the swipe ups have become a joke too.

Reactions: 3
One account that i used to really like but now cant stand is Miss Shopper. She is so up herself now and such a loud mouthed show off.
She is out for as many freebies as she get and ass licks all the big accounts and company's for her own gain. She doesnt seem at all genuine to me.
Keeps in with everyone and acts like shes some big superstar that everyone worships😂
Hate the way she uses her elderly nana for her own convenience and to get views but yet is two faced about her and how difficult she is.
All the swipe ups have become a joke too.
I didn’t mind Miss Shopper at the beginning but it annoyed me when she was touching everything in the shops and then preaching about wearing masks and staying safe 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I didn’t mind Miss Shopper at the beginning but it annoyed me when she was touching everything in the shops and then preaching about wearing masks and staying safe 🙄
Yes that really winds me up too. She goes around touching and picking up everthing. She just cant help herself. Very stupid and irresponsible. Such a hypocrite!!🙄

• Heart
Themodernmum
I‘m certain Ace had lungworm, lord knows how she can afford a new dog as the prices are through the roof at the moment. And no mention of her hubby on the scene either and not wearing her wedding ring. She’s also shifted a lot of weight over the last couple of months.

I‘m certain Ace had lungworm, lord knows how she can afford a new dog as the prices are through the roof at the moment. And no mention of her hubby on the scene either and not wearing her wedding ring. She’s also shifted a lot of weight over the last couple of months.
Plus she’s turned her step daughters room into a playroom, I think

Natalieshomelife
Try’s so hard to be funny it makes me cringe. Her makeup videos are horrendous. She looks like a teenager that’s just being gifted her first lot of makeup and doesn’t know how to apply it.
Michellesway.
talks like a 4 year old
Spends most of her videos eye bleeping herself and flicking her hair about. She’s just got engage and is already being insufferable. Makes sure her ring is flashed around in every story 🙄
Natalieshomelife
Michellesway.
talks like a 4 year old
Natalies home life is as cringy and annoying as her best mate Miss Shopper. Both loud and massive show offs.
Michellesway omg how pathetic is she. She is so in love with herself. The pouting of the lips the flicking of the hair and seductive eye rolls🙄
Now she is engaged its all she talks about. You would think she is the first person on the planet to ever get proposed too. Going to be all wedding talk now.
Have to agree about the super childish little girl voice. Very over the top.
I love me who do you love? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dizzyhomelife wtf have I just watched? Does anyone follow this account? It just came up on the suggested pages.

Natalies home life is as cringy and annoying as her best mate Miss Shopper. Both loud and massive show offs.
Michellesway omg how pathetic is she. She is so in love with herself. The pouting of the lips the flicking of the hair and seductive eye rolls🙄
Now she is engaged its all she talks about. You would think she is the first person on the planet to ever get proposed too. Going to be all wedding talk now.
Have to agree about the super childish little girl voice. Very over the top.
I love me who do you love? 🙄
she has managed to mention being in engaged in every single story she has done since. I get it. It’s exiting. But stfu!! She proper loves herself doesn’t she!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.