Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sparklesnest_16
Terrible that sparkles husband is in hospital and it’s really worrying..
What does she do? Ramps up the attention seeking and dresses it up as public concern by messaging all the big insta accounts to try get a shout out for her page. Her followers are increasing- she’s loving having so much content.
she is a true horror that lady!
My friend has 150k followers and she’s messaged her begging for a share 😂
That would be the last thing on my mind if my husband was in hospital.
DESPERATE FOR INSTAGRAM FAME.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Sparklesnest_16
Terrible that sparkles husband is in hospital and it’s really worrying..
What does she do? Ramps up the attention seeking and dresses it up as public concern by messaging all the big insta accounts to try get a shout out for her page. Her followers are increasing- she’s loving having so much content.
she is a true horror that lady!
My friend has 150k followers and she’s messaged her begging for a share 😂
That would be the last thing on my mind if my husband was in hospital.
DESPERATE FOR INSTAGRAM FAME.
OMG no she didn’t? Bloody hell that’s horrendous. You don’t do that, especially after McDonald’s gate.

I am of course sorry her husband is in hospital, it’s really worrying for them all and sad but to be begging people to share her stories of her crying etc is just a low blow.

Did she do stories last night crying? Did you see them?

Reactions: 2
OMG no she didn’t? Bloody hell that’s horrendous. You don’t do that, especially after McDonald’s gate.

I am of course sorry her husband is in hospital, it’s really worrying for them all and sad but to be begging people to share her stories of her crying etc is just a low blow.

Did she do stories last night crying? Did you see them?
Apparently so. I can’t see them as I think she changed it to close friends only!
Sorry but she is obsessed with herself and her Instagram “fame” I don’t buy it!
Instagram would be the last thing on my mind honestly!
She’s a horror
I would bet my house that she’s inboxed Stacey Solomon and Mrs hinch! So so sad of her. She’s old enough to be their nan but is obsessed with them.
something is seriously wrong with her. She’s not normal to be worrying about insta content and follower numbers and popularity at a time like this!!!!!
She’s acting like the flu like symptoms are new! They’ve been all over the news for weeks and weeks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Apparently so. I can’t see them as I think she changed it to close friends only!
She’s a horror
I would bet my house that she’s inboxed Stacey Solomon and Mrs hinch! So so sad of her. She’s old enough to be their nan but is obsessed with them.
something is seriously wrong with her. She’s not normal to be worrying about insta content and follower numbers and popularity at a time like this!!!!!
Wow. That’s shocking behaviour and shows who she really is doesn’t it.

I can’t see her stories of her crying either so she must have a close friends list.

Reactions: 1
She’s a horror
She’s acting like the flu like symptoms are new! They’ve been all over the news for weeks and weeks!
What the actual F... this woman has no shame. I unfollowed her and have no desire to see her content ever again, but I’m actually shocked she would do this. The symptoms she explained last week are typical COVID symptoms, my 2 friends had it in Apri/May last year, both had terrible aches, extreme tiredness, headaches, and no cough.
Acting like she’s some sort of PSA, if she’d taken more notice then maybe 5 members of her family wouldn’t be so poorly right now!

What the actual F... this woman has no shame. I unfollowed her and have no desire to see her content ever again, but I’m actually shocked she would do this. The symptoms she explained last week are typical COVID symptoms, my 2 friends had it in Apri/May last year, both had terrible aches, extreme tiredness, headaches, and no cough.
Acting like she’s some sort of PSA, if she’d taken more notice then maybe 5 members of her family wouldn’t be so poorly right now!
Sounds so harsh but she goes on and on about knowing everything there is to know about illnesses and ailments (she’s got most of them apparently)
But - not clever enough to work out that when she tested positive she could then mix with her husband and son ?! Why would they still have to separate if they all had the virus?! She had to wait for track and trace people to tell her 😂🤦🏽‍♀️Also I can’t believe she didn’t seek medical advice from 111 earlier if her husband was deteriorating so badly.
Too bloody selfish to think of anyone else. All me me me!

Reactions: 4
Sounds so harsh but she goes on and on about knowing everything there is to know about illnesses and ailments (she’s got most of them apparently)
But - not clever enough to work out that when she tested positive she could then mix with her husband and son ?! Why would they still have to separate if they all had the virus?! She had to wait for track and trace people to tell her 😂🤦🏽‍♀️Also I can’t believe she didn’t seek medical advice from 111 earlier if her husband was deteriorating so badly.
Too bloody selfish to think of anyone else. All me me me!
Not harsh at all, she puts herself (and her entire family) out there to all and sundry for content and engagement. She put so much bullshit misinformation she got from Facebook during the first lockdown, and made out that she was giving her *sparklers serious medical advice. 😡
Rob was showing symptoms of extreme tiredness and lethargy in the run up to Cmas, he should have been tested, and isolated much earlier.

Not harsh at all, she puts herself (and her entire family) out there to all and sundry for content and engagement. She put so much bullshit misinformation she got from Facebook during the first lockdown, and made out that she was giving her *sparklers serious medical advice. 😡
Rob was showing symptoms of extreme tiredness and lethargy in the run up to Cmas, he should have been tested, and isolated much earlier.
Wasn’t she telling people to drink tea to kill the virus once?!

• Angry
  • Wow
You’d have to be thick to believe that!
We would have the only country in the world to have no cases otherwise 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I agree and maybe she wouldn’t have infected a restaurant. #mcdonaldsgate

Bang on! Yet they still left their county and drove to a tier 4 and entered a restaurant. She has a nerve preaching covid advice. I hope her husband gets well of course but the way she’s behaved is awful and asking big accounts to share her like she’s the Queen of Covid advice!!! No shame.

Wasn’t she telling people to drink tea to kill the virus once?!
Omg she didn’t? Surprised she didn’t say inject dettol and do a Trump. That sounds hilarious, I don’t mean actually do a trump 😂

Oh Sparkles is preaching tonight. You had Rob tested and while waiting on his results you went into a McDonald’s!!!!!! Both of you!!!!!! You knew damn well you shouldn’t while waiting on results you should have all been at home so stop trying to get more exposure. Ffs.

Last edited:
I agree and maybe she wouldn’t have infected a restaurant. #mcdonaldsgate

Bang on! Yet they still left their county and drove to a tier 4 and entered a restaurant. She has a nerve preaching covid advice. I hope her husband gets well of course but the way she’s behaved is awful and asking big accounts to share her like she’s the Queen of Covid advice!!! No shame.

Omg she didn’t? Surprised she didn’t say inject dettol and do a Trump. That sounds hilarious, I don’t mean actually do a trump 😂

Oh Sparkles is preaching tonight. You had Rob tested and while waiting on his results you went into a McDonald’s!!!!!! Both of you!!!!!! You knew damn well you shouldn’t while waiting on results you should have all been at home so stop trying to get more exposure. Ffs.
She says Rob’s symptoms weren’t typical so they didn’t think it was COVID, but you actually have to say you have symptoms to get a test in the first place! Make your mind up love!

Exactly - they clearly thought it a possibility or why the hell did he have a test! Plus they must have lied to get the test in the first place!
Shes baffled how the virus came into the “nest” (vom) - maybe it came from your son when you tried to sneak him in from Essex - with the highest virus numbers in the country!
her begging has worked - she’s gone up to 11k followers! She probably thinks this is her road to fame.
What a woman!
she makes me feel sick she’s such a victim 😭
OMG, she’s actually gained followers from her pity party posts?
Talk about ambulance chasing! 😳

OMG, she’s actually gained followers from her pity party posts?
Talk about ambulance chasing! 😳
come on! That was the point! Get with the programme! All morals go out of the window when you’re an influenza..not that it seems Tina ever had any to begin with!

come on! That was the point! Get with the programme! All morals go out of the window when you’re an influenza..not that it seems Tina ever had any to begin with!
Haha I know, what was I thinking? Imagine an Insta wannabe having integrity when they can profit from their family’s misfortune.

She’s well enough to be posting her Oscar speech isn’t she. Give it a rest now woman, we get it. Sorry she did wrong, she’s reading here and trying to prove her innocence. No love, you put people at risk and you knew what you were doing. End of!

Obvious her son brought it in, he should have re tested, I bet he was positive.

She’s well enough to be posting her Oscar speech isn’t she. Give it a rest now woman, we get it. Sorry she did wrong, she’s reading here and trying to prove her innocence. No love, you put people at risk and you knew what you were doing. End of!

Obvious her son brought it in, he should have re tested, I bet he was positive.
Regardless - a negative test or not she shouldn’t have had him over for Christmas. Christmas was cancelled for everyone - no mixing! If a negative test was a foolproof plan then everyone would have done it! Except most of us have brains and know that the virus can incubate! that’s if her son even did the test right- could have waved it around in the air so he was guaranteed a lift home to Essex for all we know!

She is the most egotistical person I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across- have you noticed no matter what happens she turns it back to her- we were being careful as I am vulnerable, rob is on the tablets I was on last year when I was FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE (have i mentioned that!), even when her daughter in law had an accident and now has brain damage Tina reckons she has the same thing!!!

I honestly hope her husband gets better real soon- he seems nice- just downtrodden by her selfish and spoilt ways! I bet she’s a nightmare to live with!

I’ve now seen the crying video and I shouldn’t laugh but she said when her poor husband was being taken away by the ambulance he looks back at her and says “make sure you tell the sparklers about my symptoms!” 😂😂😂 I’m sure he did!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ He strikes me as less than impressed with her publicly documenting their entire life online!

also she was sobbing with a filter on and all sparkly bits going round her head. You literally could not make this all up!
And she said that the test and trace people told her that these things happen (visiting a public place whilst symptomatic and waiting for results) and that’s why test and trace are there to trace the contacts! 😳

I think she’s so narcissistic she believes her own lies. Of course that’s not why they are there- YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED INDOORS!

also- I don’t think she has read here. She would 100% scream trolls for more sympathy, validation and engagement!

• Heart
Regardless - a negative test or not she shouldn’t have had him over for Christmas. Christmas was cancelled for everyone - no mixing! If a negative test was a foolproof plan then everyone would have done it! Except most of us have brains and know that the virus can incubate! that’s if her son even did the test right- could have waved it around in the air so he was guaranteed a lift home to Essex for all we know!

She is the most egotistical person I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across- have you noticed no matter what happens she turns it back to her- we were being careful as I am vulnerable, rob is on the tablets I was on last year when I was FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE (have i mentioned that!), even when her daughter in law had an accident and now has brain damage Tina reckons she has the same thing!!!

I honestly hope her husband gets better real soon- he seems nice- just downtrodden by her selfish and spoilt ways! I bet she’s a nightmare to live with!

I’ve now seen the crying video and I shouldn’t laugh but she said when her poor husband was being taken away by the ambulance he looks back at her and says “make sure you tell the sparklers about my symptoms!” 😂😂😂 I’m sure he did!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ He strikes me as less than impressed with her publicly documenting their entire life online!

also she was sobbing with a filter on and all sparkly bits going round her head. You literally could not make this all up!
And she said that the test and trace people told her that these things happen (visiting a public place whilst symptomatic and waiting for results) and that’s why test and trace are there to trace the contacts! 😳

I think she’s so narcissistic she believes her own lies. Of course that’s not why they are there- YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED INDOORS!

also- I don’t think she has read here. She would 100% scream trolls for more sympathy, validation and engagement!
You’re bang on the money.

Christmas was cancelled and she was stupid and selfish. Risked her whole family.

Just because that’s the job of test and trace doesn’t mean you go out Tina!!!!! You wait till you’ve had your result and more importantly until you’re feeling better fgs! Just own your tit about McDonalds and stop lying saying you wouldn’t have used the toilet had you have known. You went in and ordered food and used the toilet the pair of you!!!! And you did know as he had a test so you knew the risks!!! Selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg did she say Rob said that????? Ffs as if he said that 😂

Yes I’ve noticed it’s all me, me, me. She’s a drama Queen but right now she’s loving this attention. There’s a woman on IG with covid and she’s not been on her phone in days. Yet Tina can’t keep off hers.

You’re bang on the money.

Christmas was cancelled and she was stupid and selfish. Risked her whole family.

Just because that’s the job of test and trace doesn’t mean you go out Tina!!!!! You wait till you’ve had your result and more importantly until you’re feeling better fgs! Just own your tit about McDonalds and stop lying saying you wouldn’t have used the toilet had you have known. You went in and ordered food and used the toilet the pair of you!!!! And you did know as he had a test so you knew the risks!!! Selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg did she say Rob said that????? Ffs as if he said that 😂

Yes I’ve noticed it’s all me, me, me. She’s a drama Queen but right now she’s loving this attention. There’s a woman on IG with covid and she’s not been on her phone in days. Yet Tina can’t keep off hers.
she will never admit she was wrong. It’s excuses excuses excuses, lies lies lies!!

yes she did say that he said that when he was being taken away in an ambulance- I’ll try and get my friend to send it. It made me cringe!!

she feels she has hit the jackpot with this new found content and attention. Absolutely no regard for her poor husband in hospital!

i know she tries to say that they’re all a bubble because they all live on the same land- same perimeter and all that crap but surely you’d realise from watching the news that moving your son and two children from the area in the country with the highest covid rates to your house was risky. She said he isolated but I doubt he did. Also I assume the kids were at school before they came!

it might just be me but I wouldn’t have done that and I’d have felt very nervous having 12 people around my Christmas dinner table with what’s was going on.

Unfortunate it was very very poor judgment and she’s now paying the price. Her poor husband!

also- she’s put that she’s sad because she’s missing her mum and dad.. hasn’t she realised she can go over there or they can come in the house seeing as they are ALL POSITIVE! Not one braincell knocking round in that head I tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.