Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home with rose, so surprised she doesn’t have her own thread. This woman’s life it’s just from the pages of a 50’s woman’s magazine. Everything is pastel coloured, perfect kids nothing is that perfect 🤢 my god she is trying so so hard to build her numbers though it’s embarrassing to watch
Yes! She’s got to be one of the most insipid people on the gram. Constantly banging on about her perfect kids and their perfect snacks. Why do people give a toss?

Reactions: 7
Love dustandbricks and crack_the_shutters
Cant stand sparklesnest either. Never liked thegreybuild but stopped following her so dont know what she's like now. Always found her so smug and she would make stupid faces on stories with silly voices thinking she was hilar. House looked like all the other grey ones too

Reactions: 5
Modernmum used to be inside the White House, know it’s a funny one as loads love her. I can’t stick her always moaning about the kids (they misbehave constantly) morning about her lack of sleep etc. Constant ads and on the beg. Wish someone would set up a modern mum thread as she’s on here under her old name, I can’t seem to be able to do one

Reactions: 7
Any other home accounts that aren’t up there own ass ?
Stephgowla is lush, and the guys at WelshChapelConversion are really nice

What do we think of Jade.doutch? I’m surprised she hasn’t got a thread. I used to follow, but the constant ad/sponsored posts got too much :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

What do we think of Jade.doutch? I’m surprised she hasn’t got a thread. I used to follow, but the constant ad/sponsored posts got too much :sleep:
I unfollowed too, got sick of seeing her dogs!

Reactions: 1
“Help save a life” Sparklesnest must be mocking us now! 😂😂 she’s hilarious!
She can’t stop shouting about the rules on insta and flouting the rules in real life.. it’s laughable. What a joke of a woman. I’d be mortified if that was my mum!
someone surgically remove the phone from her hand.
She’s not going to be on much today as she’s so ill. She was on deaths door yesterday and managed nearly 150’stories
There’s something seriously lacking in her life or marriage to seek so much attention and sympathy. Truly pathetic
She’s obviously read here and that’s why she’s toning it down today.

Save lives, really? she has a nerve after what they did.

I doubt she has read here.
She wouldn’t miss an opportunity for even more content, validation and attention and resist screaming trolls! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
I LOVE mytinyestate ! They have done an incredible job so far and share the highs and lows of renovation

Natalieshomelife
Try’s so hard to be funny it makes me cringe. Her makeup videos are horrendous. She looks like a teenager that’s just being gifted her first lot of makeup and doesn’t know how to apply it.
Michellesway.
omg she absolutely loves her self ans proper thinks she is something.
talks like a 4 year old
Spends most of her videos eye bleeping herself and flicking her hair about. She’s just got engage and is already being insufferable. Makes sure her ring is flashed around in every story 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I doubt she has read here.
She wouldn’t miss an opportunity for even more content, validation and attention and resist screaming trolls! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
I think after doing over 100 stories yesterday when she was too ill for screens she might be trying to prove a point today lol,

Another home instagrammer, just thought I’d mention she’s another I can’t deal with. Mrs Millers Home. Her account used to be full of her being feisty, slating family, friends or people on the gram, and doing good deeds then plastering it all over the gram for the sake of her ego. She took a break after she bashed another Instagrammer on her stories and it backfired on her. Shes come back a reformed character all spiritual and mindful. Fake as.

Last edited:
Another home instagrammer, just thought I’d mention she’s another I can’t deal with. Mrs Millers Home. Her account used to be full of her being feisty, slating family, friends or people on the gram, and doing good deeds then plastering it all over the gram for the sake of her ego. She took a break after she bashed another Instagrammer on her stories and it backfired on her. Shes come back a reformed character all spiritual and mindful. Fake as.
Silver crushed velvet sofa. 🤢

• Sick
This is my kind of thread because I bleeping hate home influencers who slyly try and beg for free stuff by “asking for recommendations” it is an absolute bug bear of mine. A page I follow with over 100k followers is looking for a cabin bed, asking people to tag recommended companies blatantly in the hope they’ll be gifted one. Someone mentions Argos and she replied “I’ll check them out” like, why wouldn’t Argos be one of the first companies you’d google but it’s so glaringly obvious they wouldn’t even touch Argos.

I absolutely love theroseandthewood - her house is a self-build, it’s massive but she seems really down to earth despite clearly having money. She doesn’t buy everything from expensive shops either. Also love houseproject_36, bobbins at home, ckhomestyle, crack_the_shutters and 85_wf

Reactions: 8

Never heard of them will check 👌

Natalieshomelife
Try’s so hard to be funny it makes me cringe. Her makeup videos are horrendous. She looks like a teenager that’s just being gifted her first lot of makeup and doesn’t know how to apply it.
Michellesway.
omg she absolutely loves her self ans proper thinks she is something.
talks like a 4 year old
Spends most of her videos eye bleeping herself and flicking her hair about. She’s just got engage and is already being insufferable. Makes sure her ring is flashed around in every story 🙄
Just checked her. I’m bored already 😂

This is my kind of thread because I bleeping hate home influencers who slyly try and beg for free stuff by “asking for recommendations” it is an absolute bug bear of mine. A page I follow with over 100k followers is looking for a cabin bed, asking people to tag recommended companies blatantly in the hope they’ll be gifted one. Someone mentions Argos and she replied “I’ll check them out” like, why wouldn’t Argos be one of the first companies you’d google but it’s so glaringly obvious they wouldn’t even touch Argos.

I absolutely love theroseandthewood - her house is a self-build, it’s massive but she seems really down to earth despite clearly having money. She doesn’t buy everything from expensive shops either. Also love houseproject_36, bobbins at home, ckhomestyle, crack_the_shutters and 85_wf
Thanks I’ll check them out ♥

Yes! Glad someone said this. And his fake “oh I’m such a lovely guy” thing is dreadful. He seems so bitchy and nasty to anyone that isn’t one of his “darlings”!
Ohhh and his mate Gettingstuffdone she's always having something new done. Plus allllll the tat. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.