Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right after reading this thread my curiosity got the better of me and I had a look at Sparklesnest!

What can I say...not what I was expecting, looks like my grandma got a smartphone and started an insta. Nothing wrong with that but why are people following her, who is she, am I missing something?!

Reallllly shocked right now 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Right after reading this thread my curiosity got the better of me and I had a look at Sparklesnest!

What can I say...not what I was expecting, looks like my grandma got a smartphone and started an insta. Nothing wrong with that but why are people following her, who is she, am I missing something?!

Im off for a nosey . .

• Haha
Reactions: 3

😂😂😂😂 I know, and she calls her followers her sparklers. They all send her cards and presents, like she’s the only one to catch covid and never mind the fact her and her husband spreading it in McDonald’s while they were waiting on test results, that’s perfectly fine, she’s the Queen of Sheba. I swear that’s why she made out she was on deaths door with covid to mask over the fact they risked other peoples lives and made a huge mistake publicly, and it worked, she got a huge sympathy vote. Funny once Rob got home her poorly voice has gone and she’s normal again. Sorry but I’m sceptical. She was messaging large accounts asking them to share her covid stories. Hmmmm if that poorly you’d not be doing that.

Reactions: 5

I thought the same. Why would you even bother 😂

I can’t seem to find a thread for her but
OurMiddletonhome
I mean congratulations and how exciting you are having a baby but bloody hell it’s too much - have a little bit of thought for others she’s literally alienating her followers - it has been relentless she’s only just 12 weeks and has had so much stuff gifted already and has purchased so much already
Much more and I’m going to have to unfollow

• Heart
I can’t seem to find a thread for her but
OurMiddletonhome
I mean congratulations and how exciting you are having a baby but bloody hell it’s too much - have a little bit of thought for others she’s literally alienating her followers - it has been relentless she’s only just 12 weeks and has had so much stuff gifted already and has purchased so much already
Much more and I’m going to have to unfollow
Glad I’m not the only one think dis !! How many stories since yesterday 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wish there was a thread that got going for decent normal house accounts love finding new ones

Reactions: 1
I think I like a bit of a mix although I do love a cottage 🤞🏼 One day lmao
I like a bit of a mix too. Some I enjoy that aren’t up their own arses are:

life_at_the_mews
The_koo_koo_nest
A.cotswold.lifestyle
Hollie_berries
Braidsandblooms_
Athomewiththehorsleys
Ottersbarninteriors

some are quite big but not too irritating lol!

life_at_the_mews
The_koo_koo_nest
A.cotswold.lifestyle
Hollie_berries
Braidsandblooms_
Athomewiththehorsleys
Ottersbarninteriors

The Koo Koo nest has a lovely account! I really like aliceinscandiland too, she has a shop down in Cornwall. She's very down to Earth.

I really enjoy following actual interior designers more these days. Their content is less trend driven and less ad focused.
I swear if I see one more pannelled bedroom wall...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

life_at_the_mews
The_koo_koo_nest
A.cotswold.lifestyle
Hollie_berries
Braidsandblooms_
Athomewiththehorsleys
Ottersbarninteriors

I’ll check these out thank you!

Another one making Micks death about herself, Sparklesnest. Of course she has friends who are friends with Kirk, she’s 56, Kirk is early 30s.

Another one making Micks death about herself, Sparklesnest. Of course she has friends who are friends with Kirk, she’s 56, Kirk is early 30s.
She’s 56? No way! My mum is 55 and doesn’t look as old as her, she looks like she’s in her late 60s 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.