Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow charlieslittlegreyhome?
The name says it all tbh but she used to have an account called cleaningmyanxietyaway . . Shes off her head, used to claim she had to take a bottle of zoflora out with her to sniff to calm her down, her house was immaculate and you'd never have known she has 3 kids there. She was called out for faking illness and claiming benefits fraudulently and disappeared.
Shes back now as charlieslittlegreyhome with a completely different content although still weirdly obsessed with everything Hinch . .
Lynseyqueenofclean. .
Equally as annoying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The name says it all tbh but she used to have an account called cleaningmyanxietyaway . . Shes off her head, used to claim she had to take a bottle of zoflora out with her to sniff to calm her down, her house was immaculate and you'd never have known she has 3 kids there. She was called out for faking illness and claiming benefits fraudulently and disappeared.
Shes back now as charlieslittlegreyhome with a completely different content although still weirdly obsessed with everything Hinch . .
Lynseyqueenofclean. .
Equally as annoying
Her house looks like a black and white photo 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lynseyqueenofclean. .
Equally as annoying
I remember cleaningmyanxietyaway. Didn’t realise she had a new account, will have to have a look now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember cleaningmyanxietyaway. Didn’t realise she had a new account, will have to have a look now 😂
I was equally excited to stumble across her again . . You wont believe the difference in her!!
Let me know what you think 🤣

Reactions: 2
I was equally excited to stumble across her again . . You wont believe the difference in her!!
Let me know what you think 🤣
Wow! I can’t believe the difference. You can tell she’s still obsessed with Hinch though, even down to the Christmas decor 😂

• Haha
Sanctuary_homewear . .
Another 1 of those grey and white hinch style accounts. She absolutely made a fool of herself when hinch announced her pregnancy ( you know the 1s who say they're crying at the news 🙄)
Anyway, shes a midwife too, and offered to deliver the baby 😳 as well as be stacey Solomons bridesmaid 🤣
Total loop . . Tags them in everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
M.i.s.s shopper bleeping infuriating!!
Went to a hotel for the night for her birthday!!!

witch we are in lockdown!!! 🤬🤬

M.i.s.s shopper bleeping infuriating!!
Went to a hotel for the night for her birthday!!!

witch we are in lockdown!!! 🤬🤬
Absolutely terrible. She is so full of herself. Thinks she some big celebrity. Love how she makes a point of telling everyone its her birthday🙄 such an attention seeker. She is so full on all the time and very loud. She doesnt care about lockdown or covid, she goes round the shops touching picking up and putting down everything she sees..."oh i love that, oh i love that" theres nothing or nobody she doesnt love. Tags every single company hoping to get freebies. Got right up Nick at Astonish's a..., now shes up the big bosses at One Below. Everybody's best friend for her own convenience. Who goes to a hotel for the night on their own for their birthday in the middle of a serious pandemic. Agh of course M.I.S.S.S.H.O.P.P.E.R is above the rest of us 🙄😴

• Angry
Absolutely terrible. She is so full of herself. Thinks she some big celebrity. Love how she makes a point of telling everyone its her birthday🙄 such an attention seeker. She is so full on all the time and very loud. She doesnt care about lockdown or covid, she goes round the shops touching picking up and putting down everything she sees..."oh i love that, oh i love that" theres nothing or nobody she doesnt love. Tags every single company hoping to get freebies. Got right up Nick at Astonish's a..., now shes up the big bosses at One Below. Everybody's best friend for her own convenience. Who goes to a hotel for the night on their own for their birthday in the middle of a serious pandemic. Agh of course M.I.S.S.S.H.O.P.P.E.R is above the rest of us 🙄😴
Hotel should be reported 😡

Go
How did she manage that? They're supposed to be closed aren't they?
God knows how she managed it!!

Today she has
Today she has made my blood boil!
All of us are sticking to rules etc yet she can clearly do what the duck she wants!!

She is so so fake! Makes me sick
She needs to be reported to the police, if celebrity’s are getting done with 10k fines she should too, broadcasting her rule breaking all over social media!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Go

God knows how she managed it!!

Today she has

Today she has made my blood boil!
All of us are sticking to rules etc yet she can clearly do what the duck she wants!!

She is so so fake! Makes me sick
She needs to be reported to the police, if celebrity’s are getting done with 10k fines she should too, broadcasting her rule breaking all over social media!
Sadly it seems a common trend with these Influencers, flouting lockdown rules and then posting about stay safe, wear a mask, protect our NHS etc.
I remember just before Christmas when Miss Shopper, natalieshomelife and another Influencer (who was pregnant at the time) all met up at B&M and was filming themselves running up and down the aisle with those big teddy elf’s on their shoulders. I couldn’t believe it 😡

• Angry
Yes when they had
Sadly it seems a common trend with these Influencers, flouting lockdown rules and then posting about stay safe, wear a mask, protect our NHS etc.
I remember just before Christmas when Miss Shopper, natalieshomelife and another Influencer (who was pregnant at the time) all met up at B&M and was filming themselves running up and down the aisle with those big teddy elf’s on their shoulders. I couldn’t believe it 😡
[/QUOT
Yes when they had the big masks on their heads!
It was pixie dust cleaning one of Miss shoppers other “best friends”

She seems to have loads
Natalie
Pixie dust
Frenchy
This mums joirney

She just irritates the tit out of me!!!
I’m glad I’m not the only one to notice it!

Hope she looses followers or gets slapped with a big arse fine for her careless behaviour!

Yes i remember that too. Absolute idiotic show offs acting like that in a pandemic. Makes me so angry how they get away with it. They need to be fined. Think they are above everyone else😡😡😡

Yes when they had
Exactly shes best friends with everyone. Nick at Astonish she got right up his backside. She seems to cling on to all the bigger accounts and lick ass. Best friends with so many. She was best mates with the all round mum and officially hinched then dropped them like a bomb and got in with lets hinch and be happy. She calls hinch Soph and acts like shes her best mate😂
Shes such a big wannabe celeb its laughable. Half the time i cant understand what shes saying. Her nana seems lovely but she only uses her for views. She makes fun of her at every opportunity then puts her down by saying how difficult she can be. She is one of the fakest out there. She is so irratating. Im glad im not the only one who doesnt like her.

Last edited:
Sparklesnest has come back all bouncy hasn’t she. Soon as Rob got home she seemed to bounce back.

Had to laugh when she mentioned her eldest son not visiting for a while, her face changed 😄

Blowing smoke up the arse up of Mrs Millers Home. They’re all some weird little cult aren’t they.

Why the hell are people on Instagram sending Sparklesnest flowers? Get out of her arse crack!

• Haha
I’ve another, my_mad_house_in_wales Honestly this woman is hilarious. She has a health condition so I won’t comment on her hygiene as I know it must be difficult to shower daily living with pain, but... over Christmas she said it had been a while since she showered and her feet were stinking. She couldn’t be bothered to wash them so she got a Dettol wipe, yes a Dettol wipe you clean your surfaces with, and wiped her feet with it and then put talc on them. Who even does that??? Just run them under the tap or wet a flannel with some soap. I was stunned she put that on her stories 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.