Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olive40

Wow Sparkles really has changed a lot in the time from her wedding to now. I know it’s like 16 years or whatever but I don’t recognise her.

Has she posted anymore stories for her close friends?

Reactions: 1

Olive40

Oh god who has ruffled old sparkles feathers!
First of all I was in complete shock when she storied without a filter. What a catfish she looks about 75!
and she’s just put 110 stories on saying she’s gone private but she’s still public 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
she reckons she hasn’t got a bad bone in her body but you can see that you only need to scratch the surface to reveal an evil twisted, attention seeking old woman!
she’s not as nice as she pretends that woman. Vile piece of work!
I agree. A real narcissist. Me, me, me... anyone who believes her lies over the last few weeks and feels sorry for her is a sheep.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I’ve just watched Sparklesnest too. She hadn’t got two braincells to rub together!
He’s practically 18 - does she think on the eve of your 18th birthday you go to bed and in the morning you wake up with a new body and immune system!
Wouldn’t you just be thankful your son had been vaccinated
Does she think the NHS have nothing better to do than to pander to her!!!!! She is one spoilt bitch and thinks the world revolves around her
Your son is an adult practically he has a tongue in his head he could have just confirmed the vaccine before they gave it to him-but as usual Sparklesnest takes no responsibility (the mcdonald’s covid saga revisited)
The woman actually lives for drama and attention it’s embarrassingly tragic for a woman in her 70s
Why can’t I see her stories? I click on her profile pic but nothing comes up. Is there another way to watch stories?

Olive40

She looks ok to me .... drama queen.
I agree, that croaky voice she’s putting on. She hasn’t got a cough or sore throat. she may be positive but I don’t think she’s as bad as her family have been which is lucky. Wonder if the people in Mcds are as lucky.

patra

Home_on_cranberry meadows has been going on about how she was invited to go to a Neptune store. Is this a thing now? I thought anyone was allowed to walk into a store and go shopping 🙈🙄
Trying to make it sound so exclusive, by invitation only. She even made a reel about the visit. So over the top. It’s not your house love.

DebbieF

VIP Member
She’s moved !!!! Watch this space
Yes, they moved Thursday and they’ve already started with Ava’s Toy room.

She is declaring the freebies and collabs, Heather would have been negotiating and they will be coming thick and fast. She has her eye on some lovely built in wardrobes with a hefty price tag!

Without the Renovations, this account is really boring as this is all they know. Need to put down proper roots as poor old Ava needs stability, isn’t it 4/5 house moves since she was born 🙄

mindlessness

VIP Member
She looks to have an attitude to be fair.. she never replied back to me when I was genuinely asking for advice. Also.. she gets very few likes per post, strange for her following count.
If there are not many likes given the following numbers she’s probably bought some of those followers 🙄 so sneaky.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Any thoughts on stripesinthecity ? She was previouslybathomewithanna, I used to love her account but now her stories are nearly 90% swipe ups
I started to follow her just before the name change. I can’t believe how different she is!!! Constantly showing what she’s bought now. Think she’s just moved house too! It will be never ending now 🙈