Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missgrimm

I totally agree that woman is so FAKE IT PISSES ME RIGHT OFF

Sparklesnest fuck right off your a drama we run and a horrible woman fake has my tit 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

anon2345

Haha she really does think she is something big and doesnt half fancy herself. Comes across as pretty desperate for a man too. Think she is trying to impress her boss David😂😂😂all the singing and dancing stories from her car. She is acting like a teen looking for attention. Cringworthy🤮
She really boils my piss! So cringe and thinks she is cool 🤬

• Heart

Olive40

Is she having a laugh. She’s not been out, she’s not been in contact with anyone, really Sparkles. Your husband got tested and the next day while waiting on his results you drove to Essex and he went into McDonald’s to order food and you used the toilet. It’s important people don’t go out with symptoms, she says 😂 She believes her own lies this woman 🤪

spacelightning

I can't STAND scottage_doer_upper - nobody else has mentioned her on here which is probably good as her ego is big enough as it is but I think she's vile

Sparky99

Omg yes! I unfollowed her ages ago because her spending made me feel so uncomfortable ever day she’s buying loads of crap her house is lovely though, wonder where she keeps all the clutter. It stresses me out just thinking about it 😂
Half her content is opening parcels “OMG SOOO EXCITED! been waiting for this for sooo long can’t wait to open it and show you” swear she gets a new mug every week, and how many candles does one house need, she promotes those bloody overpriced bear burners shite 🤮bloody hell has she never heard of saving money? 🤨 Think i’d be single if my spending habits were as bad as hers. Probably why they get so many takeaways, canny open kitchen cupboards cause all the crap would just fall out if they actually COOKED 🥴

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
she is absolutely loving this!!! Content galore! I’ve never ever known such a selfish spoilt brat in my whole life. She genuinely thinks the world revolves around her! Sorry but it’s true
She keeps check on who watches her stories like a hawk by the way so watch on Storiesdown to avoid getting blocked and don’t put her engagement up!
😂 yes because she blocked me from her stories now...bitch 😂

woofer1

HATE

The Markland Home, on her thread we call it Markland Manor. Her home is a monstocity of everything pink, never purchases anything always gifted. AD/AFF links galore, so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable.

The Alexanders Nest, her home is white 🙄 another serial tagger/begger of companies. She rarely purchases anything for her home, puts herself under that much pressure for the gram that she has anxiety issues.

Interior_styling_18, serial and I mean serial ad dodger until someone reported her to ASA, she used to rarely disclose gifted items and one of these items was a £3000 cabin for her garden. At present she is between properties, in January she moves to a new renovation project. It will be interesting to see what she has negotiated with companies for the new property.
I HATE her page so much she is such a fake bitch. Covid doesn’t seem to effect her either, she’s always out and about shopping didn’t even isolate properly after her holidays

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Sparklesnest back at the hospital, no doubt loads of stories later documenting everything. Norfolk and Norwich have been amazing but she’s sick of the sight of the place. She needs to think on when she was slagging off the nhs the other week with her sons covid jab

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Georgia K home? Is there a thread. On the beg for garden furniture under the ‘can anyone recommend?’ line ....

Caramel Swirl

Perfect pink house, i dont know how there hasn't been a thread on her yet, everything is gifted and an ad, her house is so pink it makes my eyes hurt, so fake with all her storys and posts, had to block her because I just couldn't take anymore
This one definitely needs her own thread! 80 thousand bought bot followers AT LEAST and likes! Being gifted items every week!! Unbelievable

Mutley98

VIP Member
Also. Moneymumofficial... what exactly is the point?
I know I read up on her, sprouts off she’s amazing with money but has hand outs off daddy to buy house to rent and moved into her husbands house which he already had

Missgrimm

Her account is new to me but blimey she is awful. Really surprised that someone of her she acts so pathetically! How on earth had she accumulated so many followers? Her posts are not that good or is it just me? 😂
SHES KNOB
Will totally be back within 24 hours. Will start with the screen shots of her god awful followers hoping she is ok.
she is obsessed with illness and thinks she is the expert on everything. The endless, pointless stories of the “excitement” in the nest are ridiculous.
SHES BACK 😂😂😂😂😂

SHES KNOB

SHES BACK 😂😂😂😂😂
Only took 10 hours of an insta break OMG 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣

10cats

I am so glad I have found this thread! So many are off their rockers it’s so bad. Does clean it gleam it & Mrs northernstyle have their own thread?
mrsnorthernstyle is one of the sane ones I quite like her account. The Other one you mentioned has her own thread and is abit erm wired 😂

Olive40

To add, if Sparkles has done nothing wrong then why’s she not addressed the ‘trolls’ talking about it and messaging her like she usually would. She would let rip on her stories. She’s well enough to post her adoring sparklers get well soon screenshots. Ego as big as the moon..