Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ourbarrattwemyss.. god this girl loves herself, I’m really surprised there’s not a thread on here somewhere. The selfie’s she takes are soooo cringe 😬 always claims to be on a diet but constantly posting about getting Starbucks and eating crap and unhealthy snacks.
Her spending habits are out of control also, she must get 10+ deliveries a week of absolute unneeded overpriced crap 😂
Omg yes! I unfollowed her ages ago because her spending made me feel so uncomfortable ever day she’s buying loads of crap her house is lovely though, wonder where she keeps all the clutter. It stresses me out just thinking about it 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg yes! I unfollowed her ages ago because her spending made me feel so uncomfortable ever day she’s buying loads of crap her house is lovely though, wonder where she keeps all the clutter. It stresses me out just thinking about it 😂
Half her content is opening parcels “OMG SOOO EXCITED! been waiting for this for sooo long can’t wait to open it and show you” swear she gets a new mug every week, and how many candles does one house need, she promotes those bloody overpriced bear burners shite 🤮bloody hell has she never heard of saving money? 🤨 Think i’d be single if my spending habits were as bad as hers. Probably why they get so many takeaways, canny open kitchen cupboards cause all the crap would just fall out if they actually COOKED 🥴

Reactions: 1
Half her content is opening parcels “OMG SOOO EXCITED! been waiting for this for sooo long can’t wait to open it and show you” swear she gets a new mug every week, and how many candles does one house need, she promotes those bloody overpriced bear burners shite 🤮bloody hell has she never heard of saving money? 🤨 Think i’d be single if my spending habits were as bad as hers. Probably why they get so many takeaways, canny open kitchen cupboards cause all the crap would just fall out if they actually COOKED 🥴
Who could be bothered with that crap sitting about. Bet she returns it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it’s like she’s been told that you have to spend every penny you earn in a month or you ain’t doing it right.

Oh god yeah so much eating out and so many takeaways she never just cooks tea either does she 😂 and she’s a food tech teacher 🙈

Randomly, I used to work with the girl who owns bear burners and she’s an odd one too.

Talk about over sharing, take a look at Boobs bargs bants
This whole covid thing is a conspiracy according to her. Guess who has had to have herself, her partner and possibly her children tested today?? Yep. Can’t go with out mentioning Hincher shopper loves a barg.... if ever there was a person I could happily punch it’s her!!!
Does Kayleigh have her own thread?

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen tonight’s stories? I’m cringing!
All about following your dreams, work hard to achieve... it’s a TAT shop!!!
Haha she really does think she is something big and doesnt half fancy herself. Comes across as pretty desperate for a man too. Think she is trying to impress her boss David😂😂😂all the singing and dancing stories from her car. She is acting like a teen looking for attention. Cringworthy🤮

Haha she really does think she is something big and doesnt half fancy herself. Comes across as pretty desperate for a man too. Think she is trying to impress her boss David😂😂😂all the singing and dancing stories from her car. She is acting like a teen looking for attention. Cringworthy🤮
She really boils my piss! So cringe and thinks she is cool 🤬

• Heart
Wondering if anyone watches Gemma Ireland’s account, I used to really like her but since around Christmas time she has become unbearable. Lost all of her individuality, constantly pushing products and begging for likes now.

Have you ever known an attention seeker as big as Sparklesnest?!
Her latest post - Jesus Christ..
loves the NHS yet couldn’t wait to come on her stories to see whether she should go to the media (😂😂😂) when her 17.9 year old son was given the AZ vaccine.
Also whilst waiting for a COVID test result her husband visited a restaurant.. really loves and protects the NHS that one!!! Absolute twit
She has an knows about every ailment going.. and likes to remind everyone daily. And don’t even get me started on her interior design!

Reactions: 8
I can't STAND scottage_doer_upper - nobody else has mentioned her on here which is probably good as her ego is big enough as it is but I think she's vile

Renovation_at_no54, does she think she invented hair washing 🤣🤣
Well done. You had a hair cut, hardly a transformation is it now hun

• Haha
Have you ever known an attention seeker as big as Sparklesnest?!
Her latest post - Jesus Christ..
loves the NHS yet couldn’t wait to come on her stories to see whether she should go to the media (😂😂😂) when her 17.9 year old son was given the AZ vaccine.
Also whilst waiting for a COVID test result her husband visited a restaurant.. really loves and protects the NHS that one!!! Absolute twit
She has an knows about every ailment going.. and likes to remind everyone daily. And don’t even get me started on her interior design!
It’s ok for her 17 year old son to get drunk though and be suffering a hangover the next day. Won’t do his chronic illness any good either I wouldn’t think 🤔 She’s back in hospital I see. 😕

Me too! Giving us rules, duck off you bellend
She seems like an absolute nasty witch. Why people follow here astounds me.
She’s rude to her followers, thinks she’s super important and above everyone else and her hone is just basic and boring with a million plants chucked on shelves

Reactions: 5
Wondering if anyone watches Gemma Ireland’s account, I used to really like her but since around Christmas time she has become unbearable. Lost all of her individuality, constantly pushing products and begging for likes now.
Omg I truly can't believe your the only person who has mentioned this want to be.
Also her mother in law to be Mrs Fir Treen barn. Alway going on about her tummy tuck and flaunting their wealth. Then Mr Fir Tree oh what a nasty bully he is. With these 2 wealth obviously doesn't buy class.
Then at Home with The Pells. All related on the money making swipe ups. 🤢🤮

Reactions: 7
I have wondered why there is no thread on her. She loves herself. Today posting all old pics off her Instagram.

Omg I truly can't believe your the only person who has mentioned this want to be.
Also her mother in law to be Mrs Fir Treen barn. Alway going on about her tummy tuck and flaunting their wealth. Then Mr Fir Tree oh what a nasty bully he is. With these 2 wealth obviously doesn't buy class.
Then at Home with The Pells. All related on the money making swipe ups. 🤢🤮
Yes! The amount of money Gemma Irland has. It's clearly all from the boyfriends parents and family. They all love themselves. Constantly showing their designer products.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have wondered why there is no thread on her. She loves herself. Today posting all old pics off her Instagram.

Yes! The amount of money Gemma Irland has. It's clearly all from the boyfriends parents and family. They all love themselves. Constantly showing their designer products.
And the Tummy Tuck for Mrs FTB and the weekly deliverys of designer bags and shoes. No doubt we'll be called jealous trolls. 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.