Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
_millergrey. Used to really like him but then he started bitching about his landlord’s choices when having a new bathroom put in. Mate, you rent, you don’t know what your landlord’s budget is, be happy you’re getting a new bathroom whether it’s your aesthetic or not.

Reactions: 5
She has one under her old name insidethewhitehouse but she changed her name, is set one up but don’t have the tattle powers to do so 🤣 she absolutely infuriates me though
I think I’ve gone to the wrong thread ? I thought her name was Katie who is modern mum 🤔

I am so glad I have found this thread! So many are off their rockers it’s so bad. Does clean it gleam it & Mrs northernstyle have their own thread?
Not that I've found, but clean and gleam it definately needs one!

Reactions: 1
She has one under her old name insidethewhitehouse but she changed her name, is set one up but don’t have the tattle powers to do so 🤣 she absolutely infuriates me though
If you report the first post in that thread the moderators might be able to add the new IG name!

Does any follow jadekatyhome? I honestly have never seen someone with such botched plastic surgery in my life. I would also love to know what her husband does. She lives the live of a footballers wife!

Does any follow jadekatyhome? I honestly have never seen someone with such botched plastic surgery in my life. I would also love to know what her husband does. She lives the live of a footballers wife!
She is a footballers wife !

The amounts of likes she gets on some photos compared to how many followers she has doesn’t add up. As in, not THAT many likes for 18k followers 🤔😉

I am so glad I have found this thread! So many are off their rockers it’s so bad. Does clean it gleam it & Mrs northernstyle have their own thread?
mrsnorthernstyle is one of the sane ones I quite like her account. The Other one you mentioned has her own thread and is abit erm wired 😂

mrsnorthernstyle is one of the sane ones I quite like her account. The Other one you mentioned has her own thread and is abit erm wired 😂
I did quite like Mrs northern style at first but every bloody post mentions her anxiety etc. I’m all for raising awareness but blimey not every post needs it.

Reactions: 3
home_on_the_commons I used to like her content and style, but now it’s just incessant gifted items, freebies after freebies, ads, giveaways, swipe ups and collaborations. It’s non stop.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.