Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear this is the case for some many in the UK interiors IG world! Average is fine and lovely and normal. I like seeing normal homes! But lordy, the inflated sense of self some of the Instagrammers have about their design taste and abilities etc.
I couldn’t agree more, I’d much rather see normal homes and things I can afford myself, but just stay in your lane! You’re not an interior designer just because a few thousand people liked your Instagram reel!

Reactions: 9
Is there a thread for lucys_hillside_house? She’s got far too big for her boots since gaining a few followers and having a few vital reels... thinks she’s gods gift to Instagram now. Hopefully they die down soon and she gets back in her box. It’s not as if her house is even that nice.
Totally agree. I had to unfollow, she’s acting like she’s super famous now!

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for This English Home (thisenglishhome) oh my god she is AWFUL. what an arrogant rude twit she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she spray painted her sink & hob. And her latest stories come across as so arrogant and self important 🙄🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's awful - she's so so so rude, arrogant and entitled! She talks to her followers like absolute tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg I’m so glad someone said this. The reel she did on going viral was so cringy. duck off Lucy. Everything about you is so average!
YES! I can not be doing with her educating us all on how to instagram! She uses that same music on repeat and her home is not that great!

Reactions: 2
The_mac_home for me...she is just so irritating and is obviously trying to cash in on the freebies....ans Offcourse she sells that lumispa! Don’t they all!
Argh she is just constant diet talk. Constantly moaning about Instagram. Don't get me started on the Lumispa.

Guys have you just seen this?
“I’m a small business too as a influencer, I don’t work for free”
F**k me
Exactly this!! She is so up her own arse! And thinks she’s really something special she clearly isn’t a nice person at all.

Reactions: 5
And another one is ‘samandherfam_xo‘ she states she earns £20k a month selling that FM rubbish! Those kids are going to go to school with dummies too! Worth a look...she,s obviously had work gone wrong on her lips too!

Reactions: 3
Lol this is the English Home? So many rules! So sanctimonious! 'I'll fight you'.
I’m so confused about her rules. She said she won’t work for free, but she won’t be marking the swipe ups as ads because she is not being paid for them...?

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she spray painted her sink & hob. And her latest stories come across as so arrogant and self important 🙄🥱
Wait till dinner boils over and she has to scrub that. It will look great 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
And another one is ‘samandherfam_xo‘ she states she earns £20k a month selling that FM rubbish! Those kids are going to go to school with dummies too! Worth a look...she,s obviously had work gone wrong on her lips too!
The FM brigade must think we are all stupid! £20k a month!!!! Ffs!!!

Reactions: 6
Lol at Sam and her fam in a saved story saying ‘I used to think no one made any money!’ Yeah, because most don’t 🙄 she’s really channeled the US MLM hun vibe with the reels dissing people with normal jobs and normal salaries, shaming people who say they don’t have time etc.
What does FM actually ‘sell’? I swear I couldn’t figure it out from her account? (Sell being in quotes because we all know you make money from people signing up, not the products...)

Reactions: 4
Lol at Sam and her fam in a saved story saying ‘I used to think no one made any money!’ Yeah, because most don’t 🙄 she’s really channeled the US MLM hun vibe with the reels dissing people with normal jobs and normal salaries, shaming people who say they don’t have time etc.
What does FM actually ‘sell’? I swear I couldn’t figure it out from her account? (Sell being in quotes because we all know you make money from people signing up, not the products...)
Perfumes , air fresheners etc ... the perfume is like air freshener and they all smell the same

• Haha
Shes pathetic! So full of herself and haha yes she sells cheap tat but would think it was m&s the way she carrys on. She is such a loud mouth and half the time i cant make out what shes saying. She would be good on a market stall has the gift of the gab for sure🙄
Anyone seen tonight’s stories? I’m cringing!
All about following your dreams, work hard to achieve... it’s a TAT shop!!!

ourbarrattwemyss.. god this girl loves herself, I’m really surprised there’s not a thread on here somewhere. The selfie’s she takes are soooo cringe 😬 always claims to be on a diet but constantly posting about getting Starbucks and eating crap and unhealthy snacks.
Her spending habits are out of control also, she must get 10+ deliveries a week of absolute unneeded overpriced crap 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.