Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly used to like her, she was a lot more natural back then and not obsessed with becoming an ‘influencer’. The whole show of herself she made at Christmas time when that snooze fest of a fella finally proposed to her changed my mind. Ever since then she’s become obsessed with likes etc and you’d think she’s the only girl in the world about to be married.

Omg I truly can't believe your the only person who has mentioned this want to be.
Also her mother in law to be Mrs Fir Treen barn. Alway going on about her tummy tuck and flaunting their wealth. Then Mr Fir Tree oh what a nasty bully he is. With these 2 wealth obviously doesn't buy class.
Then at Home with The Pells. All related on the money making swipe ups. 🤢🤮

Omg I truly can't believe your the only person who has mentioned this want to be.
Also her mother in law to be Mrs Fir Treen barn. Alway going on about her tummy tuck and flaunting their wealth. Then Mr Fir Tree oh what a nasty bully he is. With these 2 wealth obviously doesn't buy class.

Reactions: 2
Yes I didn't mind her. But she definitely become a bore. She is so self obsessed. The selfish and posing. I think she thinks she has a real fan base. Don't even get me started on jake. Does he have a personality? I can't imagine them having children.

Reactions: 4
The way she poses is actually hilarious and her face looks so old, I can’t get over it, definitely not a good advert for the skincare line she pushes.

Agree Jake has zero personality, I just can’t imagine him being any fun to be around whatsoever, he actually appears irritated by her immature behaviour quite often.

Yes I didn't mind her. But she definitely become a bore. She is so self obsessed. The selfish and posing. I think she thinks she has a real fan base. Don't even get me started on jake. Does he have a personality? I can't imagine them having children.

• Haha
Just checked both of them out! Jesus! Gemma is a bore and the MIL (fir tree) bloody loves herself. She even had a highlight for the tummy tuck 😂🤢 Put it away love / no one Wants to see a middle aged woman in her knickers! She’s even storied herself on the sunbed! Seriously, who does that these days? Put some false tan on love 😂😂

• Haha
Mr FTB took a pic of Mrs FTB on the sunbed and posted it on her insta account haha sure he did.
All this family do is flaunt how much money they have.
It's quite sickening in the current financial climate.
And Gemma comes across as a spoilt litter madame. Totally full of her own self-importance.
Boring content.

• Haha
Georgia K home (towie) has posted her nursery. Not one mention of AD or PR product 🙄. Maybe she bought it all but I’m skeptic about that ....

Reactions: 1
Mrs fir tree omg really. Them sun beds aren’t doing her any good. She’s wrinkled up and her skin looks so dry !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s also very, very strange how similar Gemma is to Mrs Fir Tree, actually quite disturbing when you think of it from Jake’s point of view.

Mrs fir tree omg really. Them sun beds aren’t doing her any good. She’s wrinkled up and her skin looks so dry !

• Haha
Please, please somebody make a thread for Mrs Fir Tree Barn.
Mrs FTB and extended family.

Aww bless her she's been on a mercy dash to Gemma's this morning to tidy the house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so glad I have found this thread! So many are off their rockers it’s so bad. Does clean it gleam it & Mrs northernstyle have their own thread?

I am so glad I have found this thread! So many are off their rockers it’s so bad. Does clean it gleam it & Mrs northernstyle have their own thread?
I tried to follow clean it gleam it but omg her stories gave me motion sickness and she is absolutely manic

I’m glad I’ve found this thread! I will read it all from the beginning later today.

Lisa Dawson. I unfollowed her a long time ago, but I’ve just seen she now has a checkered hallway. It’s looks like she has toned it down and gone neutral 😱 whatever will happen to her gallery wall that was trailing up the wall?!

Modernmum moaning again about the kids, put your phone down and see to them.! No one cares how tired you are.! She’s quite happy though to pimp them out when needed for ad’s

Reactions: 8
Modernmum moaning again about the kids, put your phone down and see to them.! No one cares how tired you are.! She’s quite happy though to pimp them out when needed for ad’s
I’m quite surprised she hasn’t got her own thread on here 🤷‍♀️

I’m quite surprised she hasn’t got her own thread on here 🤷‍♀️
She has one under her old name insidethewhitehouse but she changed her name, is set one up but don’t have the tattle powers to do so 🤣 she absolutely infuriates me though

thisenglishhome ..... she’s having another rant 🙈
I unfollowed her a while ago when these rants started. They seem to be getting worse though judging by that one. Whatever happened to being kind if someone offers advice that might be of help even if you have thought of a solution yourself

She has one under her old name insidethewhitehouse but she changed her name, is set one up but don’t have the tattle powers to do so 🤣 she absolutely infuriates me though
Me too she is so irratating and her kids are feral. She needs to seriously get of her phone and see to them. Terrible how she just lets them run wild screaming and fighting and just sits moaning. Get off your backside love and give your kids some attention instead of playing up to a camera 24/7🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.