Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks to have an attitude to be fair.. she never replied back to me when I was genuinely asking for advice. Also.. she gets very few likes per post, strange for her following count.
If there are not many likes given the following numbers she’s probably bought some of those followers 🙄 so sneaky.

Reactions: 1
I feelbad considering how hard a time they've had of it lately, but CHRIST Mancleany is a pain in the arse.
EVERYTHING is ads and swipeups, everything

And he's just an annoying man, the daft voices and faces. Def a love to hate kinda character

Reactions: 2
Any other recommendations on good accounts to follow and ones to stay clear off?
@clevedencrescent is my fave atm. There taste is amazing and I have not seen a single piece of crushed velvet . Doing things themselves as well as trades etc just think it’s an amazing home they’re putting together

Does anyone follow Moneypennyinteriors (Paul) and interiorcurve (Siobhan) who were both recently on Interior Design Masters? A few weeks back when the show was on the pair of them were gushing over each other constantly with frequent lunches, facetime calls etc. I got the feeling they were strongly angling for some kind of duo presenting role. Now they seem to both stoically ignore each other - they still follow each other but rarely like each other posts and there have been no stories on each other.

Yep lol... she is (NI) based too.
Her voice goes through me.

Does anyone follow Moneypennyinteriors (Paul) and interiorcurve (Siobhan) who were both recently on Interior Design Masters? A few weeks back when the show was on the pair of them were gushing over each other constantly with frequent lunches, facetime calls etc. I got the feeling they were strongly angling for some kind of duo presenting role. Now they seem to both stoically ignore each other - they still follow each other but rarely like each other posts and there have been no stories on each other.
His taste is to wacky for me 😬

The_mac_home for me...she is just so irritating and is obviously trying to cash in on the freebies....ans Offcourse she sells that lumispa! Don’t they all!

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed chelmshome_ ages ago. Loads of ads and constantly moaning. Panelling everywhere and her kids are pimped out for more freebies. Her house is lovely but there is something about her that just grates on me.

Thehousethatblackbuilt

I was shocked when Chelsea did her home tour of their old house just before they moved - a lot of the work they’ve done is SUPER shoddy & messy so just goes to show that she’s a great photographer and good at showing the decent angles

Reactions: 8
Thehousethatblackbuilt

I was shocked when Chelsea did her home tour of their old house just before they moved - a lot of the work they’ve done is SUPER shoddy & messy so just goes to show that she’s a great photographer and good at showing the decent angles
Yes she uses a lot of filters and apps like photoshop to enhance her photos and hide fittings like plug sockets. She’s talked about it on her stories before. Can’t stand her. Wanna be vogue model 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes she uses a lot of filters and apps like photoshop to enhance her photos and hide fittings like plug sockets. She’s talked about it on her stories before. Can’t stand her. Wanna be vogue model 😂
She also copies lots of other influencers too !

Interesting! Yeah I follow them both. They seem like a fake friendship. Kinda using each other rather than genuine. It will be interesting to see who succeeds. Siobhan has potential and she's got the whacky style and personality.

Jessica @insidenumber 2.
Constant freebies #adgifted stuff.brags constantly..another lazy girl who wants everything for nothing ...

Reactions: 1
Interesting! Yeah I follow them both. They seem like a fake friendship. Kinda using each other rather than genuine. It will be interesting to see who succeeds. Siobhan has potential and she's got the whacky style and personality.
I really liked Siobhan and followed her through a shout out from @comedowntothewoods, she has done very well. But I think she is becoming a bit of a sell out. Last week promoting one shopping centre and now today it's another one? Surely the owners will not be happy?

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread for lucys_hillside_house? She’s got far too big for her boots since gaining a few followers and having a few vital reels... thinks she’s gods gift to Instagram now. Hopefully they die down soon and she gets back in her box. It’s not as if her house is even that nice.

Is there a thread for lucys_hillside_house? She’s got far too big for her boots since gaining a few followers and having a few vital reels... thinks she’s gods gift to Instagram now. Hopefully they die down soon and she gets back in her box. It’s not as if her house is even that nice.
Omg I’m so glad someone said this. The reel she did on going viral was so cringy. duck off Lucy. Everything about you is so average!

Reactions: 5
Everything about you is so average!
I swear this is the case for some many in the UK interiors IG world! Average is fine and lovely and normal. I like seeing normal homes! But lordy, the inflated sense of self some of the Instagrammers have about their design taste and abilities etc.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.