Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
This is a random question but does anyone remember an home account (not too sure if it still exists) and it was a newish build and the woman had two Dogue de Bordeaux? One she had to put down before she had the two dogs together and he was called Diesel as he was really poorly? They were all rescue dogs
I can’t sleep and I’ve just remembered the page and I cannot find it 🤣
Do you mean life with the caspers? I’m not sure of the history of dogs but she’s got two dogue de Bordeaux’s? Possibly both rescues.

Reactions: 1

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I think we mentioned her on here before but Home with rose. The family reels are so cringe, the kids are seriously going to regret those when they are older. I’m also not sure what that giveaway today is supposed to be about!

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
It’s jpslifeandloves for me. Im surprised there isn’t a thread for him. He’s vile 🤢
Can’t stand him !

Love -
I generally love anything floral
no.7_is_home
dickson_vintage
fayes_homestyle
our_bellway_plane
caffeineandcacti
littlewoodlife
hearts_at_claremont

Hate -
Anything grey and white, it's so cold and shows no personality at all
Love Faye home style and liitlewoodlife

Last edited:
Oh my days he's apologising for his front door and asking people to be kind as this is so different for him. I feel do sorry for him... he's affected by something as that's not normal behaviour. Why does he feel the outside of his house has to be Georgian splendour in order to get compliments.

He's coming across as a brat from Made in Chelsea now. I hope he continues to lead his comfortable life as if he falls he will crash. Imagine had to live somewhere with upvc door ...God forbid
He really needs his own thread, absolute numpty 😖

Here it is!

Last edited:

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow fern and foxglove and her sister west barn ? Is there a thread. They both irritate me but I can’t put my finger on why. But. TOO MUCH STUFF!
Yes I've followed them both infact I buy from West Barn as I do like some of her stuff. Thry are both wealthy women from their online shops but they do tend to rub it in sometimes. Fern annoys me more as Colleen is okay if not desperate for a man. No idea why she separated or got divorced but over lockdown she had 2 different guys move in with her at different times of course. She started redecorating a spare bedroom for one of the guys daughters which was way too quick for my liking. I'm not sure her and her sister get on as never mention each other whereas they did before. Wouldn't surprise me if they fell out over Colleen's need for a man and any man.

Hellooo

There are some stories now saying about it -I do think her attitude is awful surely they could have said no this wrong vaccine? And not had it

Olive40

Im sure it was Lakeside McDonald’s.
I still cannot believe they travelled 4 hours whilst waiting for a covid test result! Even if they didn’t leave the car - What if they had an accident and had to be helped on the roadside - she would be endangering passers by, paramedics and god knows who else. The fact that they nipped to the loo and her husband queued to get food is utterly disgusting! She ought to be ashamed of herself!
Also she’s absolutely baffled how she caught it because she had been bleaching everywhere.: just a thought Einstein but might it be when you sat shoulder to shoulder with him for 4 hours in an enclosed car breaking covid rules the day before he got his result? Just a thought!
I know,she’s quite simple isn’t she haha. You live with him of course you’ve caught it and Rob clearly goes out so he caught it out but I bet her son brought it from Essex. He tested negative but he clearly had it, many test negative when they actually have covid. More fool them letting their son come from a tier 4 area, mix with her elderly parents all Christmas then make them all ill.

Fga she’s so ill but she can do a covid symptom advert like she’s a fkin NHS helpline.

Did she mention lakeside on the screen recording?

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Am I losing the plot or did Toby of tobyshome get a second dog last year? Did he get rid of it? It never seems to feature?

MagicMarker

I work in property so I’m on Rightmove everyday. I also live not that far from her. She put it up once and it didn’t sell. Never mentioned anything on her page. Now she’s put it up again as houses are selling above asking price and fast around Cheshire. Just checked, it’s sold.

I have also seen her on holiday and she made it out as though she was staying at a different hotel. I sound like a stalker 😂
Be interesting to see what they buy next then 🤔
Tbh if I saw anyone from Insta I would stalk them cause I am bloody nosy 🤣🤣
Ps how much is it up for 😁

• Haha

Olive40

The thing is she was genuinely seriously ill in hospital for weeks last Winter, and now she comes on with her fake feeble voice for content/sympathy. Her poor family went through hell last year, and now she’s using it as a distraction technique to avoid q’s about their blatant rule breaches. She has to inform the restaurant they went into, even if they didn’t have symptoms at the time and subsequently became ill (which wasn’t the case for Rob) it’s what we all have a duty to do. Track and trace can only work if establishments are informed that someone who’s tested positive has been in there.
She has the temerity to have a COVID highlight on her page, as if she’s providing some sort of service to people.
Vile, despicable witch!
Exactly. If it’s worse than flu you’d not be doing stories. With flu you can’t so why can you with covid. She said she’s been seriously unwell for 3-4 days, no it was yesterday or the night before she said she felt ill, she was lively and fine before then.

I didn’t follow her a year ago I don’t think but I’m sorry she was so unwell, I’m sorry her family have covid but she’s now trying to avoid any conversation about what they did at the weekend. She knows people are talking about it here and people saw what they did on her stories and are coming here to see if anyone else is as angry. She knows they could be reported if anyone knew where she lived (I don’t know where she lives but I wish I knew what Mcds it was lol) so she’s trying to deflect, Exactly she has a duty to inform them but what’s worse is they were waiting for his results so knew damn well what they were doing, so shes made this worse for herself.

She thinks she’s the covid queen and makes out she’s a martyr doing stories to help others not miss their symptoms being covid. Oh shut up woman.

Sorry but it’s the boy who cried wolf!
She is ALWAYS ill! Her daughter in law had a major accident and has a terrible brain injury and Tina comes on saying she has the same condition?!
She cannot bare anyone else having the limelight! The fake voice and acting skills this morning are humiliating. How don’t her family put a stop to this I will never know!
I agree. She may have a positive result but it seems like acting to me , saying she’s been ill 3-4 days, seriously unwell, what crap! No she hasn’t at all, she was fine and well 2 days ago saying she was fine. The woman lies and forgets her stories but those of us who watched her in McDonald’s car park know otherwise. This is why she’s blocking people watching her stories too.

Olive40

I totally agree that woman is so FAKE IT PISSES ME RIGHT OFF

Sparklesnest fuck right off your a drama we run and a horrible woman fake has my tit 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
😂😂😂😂 again though she played the feel sorry for me card despite faking up.

Taken from NHS COVID website, you and your household must isolate until you get you test result. Unequivocal, they fucked up big time. And she broadcast it to her 10.7k sheep on her stories!
Exactly yet she still twisted it to make out they were innocent, no love you went out knowing you shouldn’t.

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Anyone else spot how at_lucys_house managed to post her address on her stories earlier - she's subsequently removed it. I find it so strange how people will happily give up all their privacy for the sake of Instagram likes especially when they have young children.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Yeh what's that all about??

I would like his style if it was his style but its straight from Neptune book or stories. Guys....He's always so so busy planning, designing and styling 🙄 is it just me but dont most people just imagine design in their heads or mood boards and go for it. But he always does his story before his latest reveal talking endlessly about how much time and effort he's put into his latest project which is always just a rehash move about about with his bookcase or nightstand I mean who even calls it a frigging night stand?? Its always I've got exciting plans and projects coming up that I can't wait to tell you about and so far it's just the inclusion of his muddy hunter wellies in his latest spring styling. As someone else said he's such a bore 😴
Such a drama queen. I’d say he’s hard work !!

Abongo

VIP Member
House to home at last.

Constant tiny AD declarations. It’s like a game of Where’s Wally trying to find them. Always being gifted shit lately too.