Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOHA UYOUB seems great! Very funny and little adds.

also forgot @manorhouse_makeover - she seems new on the gram but has done pretty well! Great DYI tips and also never any Ads.
She’s had the account for a while but only recently starting reposting when she seen the power of the gram. I think she’s playing the long game ! She has been promoting various services discreetly recently and is turning her home into a business venture for TV and video ads. It won’t be long until the affiliate links start cropping up !

Reactions: 2
Stripes in the city (anna) is soooooo boring!!!!!! How does she think she’s an influencer? And thinks she so above everyone too 😴

Reactions: 3
Stripes in the city (anna) is soooooo boring!!!!!! How does she think she’s an influencer? And thinks she so above everyone too 😴
Before Christmas she cried troll coz someone called her out on the barrage of aff links the second she hit 10k followers . She needs to learn the meaning of the word troll. And try a less orange foundation. 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any other recommendations on good accounts to follow and ones to stay clear off?

Reactions: 1
Hate cherington house. She’s so rude.
She looks to have an attitude to be fair.. she never replied back to me when I was genuinely asking for advice. Also.. she gets very few likes per post, strange for her following count.

She looks to have an attitude to be fair.. she never replied back to me when I was genuinely asking for advice. Also.. she gets very few likes per post, strange for her following count.
Yes Least other big accounts have some manors. She’s plain up her own arse.

She’s had the account for a while but only recently starting reposting when she seen the power of the gram. I think she’s playing the long game ! She has been promoting various services discreetly recently and is turning her home into a business venture for TV and video ads. It won’t be long until the affiliate links start cropping up !
I noticed that too. Someone asked her what she and her do for work and she skirted around the issue. I was just thinking if I was a multimillionaire with sprawling estates I wouldn't advertise myself on social media but to each their own.

I noticed that too. Someone asked her what she and her do for work and she skirted around the issue. I was just thinking if I was a multimillionaire with sprawling estates I wouldn't advertise myself on social media but to each their own.
Yea totally get that, however I’ve been following a few lady property developers recently who just joined and use it a lot to promote their work and new homes. Understand that, but not the above account.

Precious_abode ! loved her old place but she sold it recently and moved into a bad example of a 1960s mock Tudor !! Every single post is of the decrepit swimming pool ! It’s so boring now that I’m sure she is loosing a lot of followers. The house needs a fortune spending on it and it’s so dated and crappy inside with lots of bitty extensions. I bet they are regretting buying it now they know it’s a huge money pit. It’s definitely a LONG term project but she’s so desperate to keep us with Swoon_love, thehousebuild, lottieshousebuild etc No originality. I think it’s about time she had her own thread 🙈overdoing it on the Botox and eye liner is not a good look !

Precious_abode ! loved her old place but she sold it recently and moved into a bad example of a 1960s mock Tudor !! Every single post is of the decrepit swimming pool ! It’s so boring now that I’m sure she is loosing a lot of followers. The house needs a fortune spending on it and it’s so dated and crappy inside with lots of bitty extensions. I bet they are regretting buying it now they know it’s a huge money pit. It’s definitely a LONG term project but she’s so desperate to keep us with Swoon_love, thehousebuild, lottieshousebuild etc No originality. I think it’s about time she had her own thread 🙈overdoing it on the Botox and eye liner is not a good look !
Completely agree! To be honest I really liked her previous house and had high hopes for this one too. It does sound like she’s got a lot of plans already. New pool
Electrics etc. They must be loaded as she’s pushing ahead - architects working on the few tweaks she wants. Feel awful saying this but her makeup makes her look a lot older than she is. The eyeliner does nothing for her. She’s quite attractive too.

Completely agree! To be honest I really liked her previous house and had high hopes for this one too. It does sound like she’s got a lot of plans already. New pool
Electrics etc. They must be loaded as she’s pushing ahead - architects working on the few tweaks she wants. Feel awful saying this but her makeup makes her look a lot older than she is. The eyeliner does nothing for her. She’s quite attractive too.
Totally agree on every level. Loved her last house but this one is just not doing it. Money pit !

Hi 🙋‍♀️ new to this thread - have you done Kerry Lockwood yet? Thoughts please or is it just me who finds her really irritating and uninspiring?
I went to school with her. I find the whole gym mat as a headboard thing a bit bizarre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.