Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't have him, checked out his intsa as he was hashtaged somewhere between panelling or Neptune or such like, just came of the sex and the city thread, he is the Natasha of home interior, white, white, plain and boring. I had a look at the much anticipated haul, a bloody table runner really??? That's what he wet his knickers over!

Reactions: 2
Can't have him, checked out his intsa as he was hashtaged somewhere between panelling or Neptune or such like, just came of the sex and the city thread, he is the Natasha of home interior, white, white, plain and boring. I had a look at the much anticipated haul, a bloody table runner really??? That's what he wet his knickers over!
Ha ha. But it will be worth it when you see the table scaping later. The spring colour pallete will be shown in full glory. Im setting myself a reminder to check in later. Oh wait I think its karaoke and cocktails tonight so we might get some real life fun pictures first 😅☺

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Horrible table runner at that !!

How many times a year does he paint. 5 years from mine been painted. It does need it now. But every 5 weeks he’s painting. Have these people no contentment. ??

is it just to get likes.... thing is he knows it’s nice but like everyone’s approval. Esp Neptune.

Reactions: 3
oh no, ickle toby woby is too tired to take pics of the garland, how will we cope with the wait?

I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight waiting on tobys spring Garland 🤪
These garlands can be nice but bet you they cost a bit to create and its pointless if no one is allowed in your home. Fair enough buy some flowers to brighten the place up but spending money just for the grid is just crazy to me.

Toby is starting to introduce blue and orange into his colour palette- of course it has nothing to do with blue and orange being Neptune’s new colours of the season 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it so insulting to actual designers, that people like Toby think that can be interior designers just because they’ve ripped off a Neptune catalogue and have a few thousand minions following.
His house is very pleasant but with no personality or originality.

Reactions: 7
I think there is a backlash coming there are so many accounts now that receive this type of feedback. Kjg home n today's threads are saying the same now she's created an online business charging 250 for a mood board. A qualified designer has come on to say that's just nonsense to charge that.

I wish all the instahuns would stop congratulating him. It baffles me that he has so many followers when we only ever seem to see the same wall and part of the room and kitchen shots day after day.

When he says he has re organised his shelf I have to go back and look through his grid as its pretty dam the same to me.

His constant chat of seasonal pallettes riles me up.

Style the clutter is another one. She’s decorated her own house nicely with her husband’s deep pockets and freebies, and now all of a sudden she’s an interior designer!

• Haha
I find it so insulting to actual designers, that people like Toby think that can be interior designers just because they’ve ripped off a Neptune catalogue and have a few thousand minions following.
His house is very pleasant but with no personality or originality.
Wouldn't you just get Neptune to interior design your home, if you wanted a Neptune designed interior?

Reactions: 4