Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't mind Toby, his look is very safe and non offensive to me. But that is why I don't get his constant styling? There is 1000s of homes just like his.

Reactions: 1

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Adding House of goose. I don’t know I could never put my finger on it. But yesterday someone asked her if she was going to be doing more paid adds and she was so horrible in her answer and basically said bog off. Plain rude. I don’t think she is as nice as she likes to portray

The_mac_home for me...she is just so irritating and is obviously trying to cash in on the freebies....ans Offcourse she sells that lumispa! Don’t they all!
Argh she is just constant diet talk. Constantly moaning about Instagram. Don't get me started on the Lumispa.

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
I like it too but as you say can be done so much cheaper. I think that’s why I get frustrated with some of the home influencers. It’s like they think if it’s expensive it must be stylish. I much prefer seeing homes that have a mix of high end and more cost effective interiors. Neptune gifts far too many of its products.
I don’t think Neptune do gift their products? 🤔...they don’t ever have a sale either.

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
She is a nurse not sure what he does. They rent their house to celebrity style magazines like ok etc so celebrities get their photos done in her house it appears to look like where the celebs live so reckon she gets paid for this. Not sure why they do this either the celeb must want Privacy it surely can't be that her house is better. Never seen it in magazines yet but she was boasting a few times about it.

I know what you mean - a lot of these interiors accounts seem to over style and there's no white space at all to rest the eye.

Would love to know what crack the shutters and her husband do work wise - they seem to have so much cash to splash on things like outdoor pizza ovens and cinemas.
Cinema was a freebie last summer

• Heart

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
No she likes to run debt up, it's a card she can play to Dan's family.

I was quite shocked when she voice noted with her plan, all she wanted was a refund to make it seem like she'd won over a big company for the purpose of her IG.
Is she hoping the in-laws will bail them out?

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I’m slightly obsessed with No.7_is_home in a love/hate way. She has got a massive following very quickly (gone from 40k to 70k in the last couple of months!). To be fair to her, her insta is extremely polished and beautifully shot pics. My gripe with her is that she never seems to be happy! Constantly painting and re-doing rooms that are already immaculate. And sooooo much pink! My problem is that I know the house. We looked at buying it about 6 months before they did. A lot of what they have done there is beautiful, but a lot of what they have done has ripped the soul out of the place. It’s a really old house but interiors look like it could be a new-build now! I remember the gardens being absolutely amazing (previous owners used to open them to the public every year for charity) - a few acres of landscaped gardens with beautiful mature borders full of shrubs and flowers and a huge vegetable garden of raised beds, fruit cage etc. They immediately ripped them all out grassed over it all 😱. She claims the gardens were all overgrown when they bought the place, bthey were beautiful when we viewed it about 6mths earlier 🤷‍♀️ Lots of the original period features I remember being in the house have also gone, and it’s all been ‘done’ to within an inch of it’s life. Don’t get me wrong - there was lots that really needed doing, particularly upstairs, the bathrooms and bedrooms, but downstairs was lovely.
Latest thing now is that they have got an architect in and are going to do a major re-working of the layout, so much so that they will have to move out while they have it done!! They've only just finished having the garage converted into a uitility room and study by Neptune! They were going to get a caravan to live in but have decided they will just do a little renovation of an outbuilding and turn it into an annexe for them to live in!! They seem to have an endless pot of money! She even went off to the Maldives in the autumn for a little break with her sister despite the global pandemic and the fact she was planning a million renovations/projects!
On the plus side, she doesn’t seem too grabby - pays for virtually everything themselves.
I totally agree. I’ve been following her and absolutely love the house. They must be very wealthy as they seem to have done things very quickly and now a total remodel? Blimey!!! Wonder what they do for a living?

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Georgia K home (towie) has posted her nursery. Not one mention of AD or PR product 🙄. Maybe she bought it all but I’m skeptic about that ....

Olive40

Another one making Micks death about herself, Sparklesnest. Of course she has friends who are friends with Kirk, she’s 56, Kirk is early 30s.

Olive40

Oh who has inboxed and upset the fucking queen!
Still making herself right rather than admitting she was 100% in the wrong for leaving her house whilst waiting for results!
She is about 65 years old.. fucking own your mistakes instead of trying to gain even more sympathy!
And the croaky voice is humiliating 🤦🏽‍♀️
There we go she just admitted it on her last two stories that they broke covid rules. Someone needs to report her and they will get a £2000 fine. That’s all the evidence they need.
My friend was fined because she stopped on a dog walk in the park and was talking to a couple and got caught!
Hahahaha come on who messaged her? I’ve not watched her stories yet. Need to catch up.

OMG she’s admitted it? Good, she must now realise she can’t go lying. Everyone heard and saw the, do it.

Just saw, sorry but Tina you knew he was possibly infected as you got him tested but you STILL went into McDonald’s before getting his results. That is wrong and you know it, stop lying. You shouldn’t have gone in until his results were clear, which they weren’t. Own your shit.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Natalieshomelife
Try’s so hard to be funny it makes me cringe. Her makeup videos are horrendous. She looks like a teenager that’s just being gifted her first lot of makeup and doesn’t know how to apply it.
Michellesway.
omg she absolutely loves her self ans proper thinks she is something.
talks like a 4 year old
Spends most of her videos eye fucking herself and flicking her hair about. She’s just got engage and is already being insufferable. Makes sure her ring is flashed around in every story 🙄
Just checked her. I’m bored already 😂

This is my kind of thread because I FUCKING hate home influencers who slyly try and beg for free stuff by “asking for recommendations” it is an absolute bug bear of mine. A page I follow with over 100k followers is looking for a cabin bed, asking people to tag recommended companies blatantly in the hope they’ll be gifted one. Someone mentions Argos and she replied “I’ll check them out” like, why wouldn’t Argos be one of the first companies you’d google but it’s so glaringly obvious they wouldn’t even touch Argos.

I absolutely love theroseandthewood - her house is a self-build, it’s massive but she seems really down to earth despite clearly having money. She doesn’t buy everything from expensive shops either. Also love houseproject_36, bobbins at home, ckhomestyle, crack_the_shutters and 85_wf
Thanks I’ll check them out ♥

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
ourmiddletonhome has become annoying. Don’t get me wrong it’s lovely she’s pregnant and excited about it all but she’s forever in your face with it about how tired she is and also would you like a discount code for our bed
Yessss I’m so glad I’m not the only one who can see this! I unfollowed (but curiously have a watch now and again)
Every single story is baby baby baby it’s sickly
And the fucking I get to love you song over every single bump story

• Haha